Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 92. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 06:08:40 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Do not sell anything. The fact that now the price falls is a temporary phenomenon. Wait a few months and everything will be restored. Now you just need patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
Best advice for you is to hold all and do not sell anything. You must be calm and patient in this situation, it is a risk of investing in bitcoin because we know that the price is always change or fluctuating.
All the decisions are in your hands, someday someone will tell you about hodl and there will be more to say that you will sell.
Some of the coins you fear will drop hard, you have to cut your losses out of it. And if you still trust the project then buy it for a lower price. The rest you can hodl and or buy the same at a lower price, but all that takes patience
Activity: 163
March 15, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
Best advice for you is to hold all and do not sell anything. You must be calm and patient in this situation, it is a risk of investing in bitcoin because we know that the price is always change or fluctuating.
Activity: 252
March 15, 2018, 05:57:20 AM
HODL!You just need to wait.  Last summer, I also wanted to be disappointed in the crypto currency.  But then my portfolio grew.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 05:50:40 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Its always a good idea to mitigate your risk and hence I would advice that you should sell some percentage of your alts and go into btc. Price action of alts will depend on the moves that bitcoin will make in the coming days so keep an eye on btc.
Activity: 336
March 15, 2018, 05:37:30 AM
My coin portfolio has also fallen too much, but I still do not sell anything knowing that this is just market fluctuations, and this is a habit for this time, so you need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 05:35:27 AM
If my altcoins are all down I would hold them until the price is up again. In this way I can still earn even just a little. The idea is to earn a little with every coins that I have because if I add them all it will still be a huge earning.

But why don't you buy more coins then? I mean what's the point in holding your old coins instead of buying a new ones for a cheap price?
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Stay persistent and hold a little more. You are not the only one that is going through the rough times because the current situation that brought the chaos to the market. We are all having the losses because all altcoins are red.

The smart ones will hold and even buy more from the panickers which are selling in a fear of demise. It is your own choice in the end but I would wait a little longer. I don't know how many altcoins you hold in your portfolio but I doubt that all of the altcoins you have invested in will fall drastically.

You certainly had some knowledge prior the investment into altcoins. If you are sure of your knowledge wait for the future growth.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
If my altcoins are all down I would hold them until the price is up again. In this way I can still earn even just a little. The idea is to earn a little with every coins that I have because if I add them all it will still be a huge earning.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
it seems like you cant afford to lose the money that you invest in the crypto market ? think rationally and invest the time to study what really blockchain technology is. Don't FUD.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

I think the decision is yours.
but at least you should research first about altcoin that you hold. looking for information and market developments. this will help you make a decision.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
I suggest you to sell them all and buy back from dips.
Market is going to crash more and more. Clouds are still on the sky and they are really dark and getting darker everyday.
at least we will touch 6k$ in few days.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
I think you should hold them to wait for the price to come up. Then you can make a lot of money with them.
Activity: 97
Merit: 6
March 15, 2018, 05:03:31 AM
I've came to market at mid December, and at least half of my feat was invested in mid January. And i did a couple FOMO mistakes, and overall portfolio management was in newbie style. So I don't need to describe what happened with my portfolio.

What is really important, nothing actually has changed for me since December. News like google ban only strengthen my opinion that we need cryptocurrencies. They are here yo stay and they will change our life to some limit. I really enjoy studying all these projects and technologies. Being here is already fun for me. I like comunity and how people believe here in a bright future.

I'm not in panic, I'm not upset. Crypto land is still as amazing as it was back in 2017, at least for me. Take a step back, stop checking markets every 5 minutes. Try to remind why you came here in the first place and enjoy every minute of this crypto dream we all share.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
No need to panic and take the emotional decision, it doesn't help. You need to hold their positions and wait for the market to become green.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 11, 2018, 09:53:17 AM
Patience is virtue so I think you should not be doing something like a wrong decision right now. The best thing you have to do is not to cut your loss just buy some and hodl. This may not be the best time to sell but the best time to buy instead. Take note that if you have weaker hands you might not be getting what you are planning or you might not hit the mark of your goal. Please don't panic just sit back, relax and wait for a good timing to buy and sell.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
March 11, 2018, 09:45:27 AM
I sincerely sympathize with you. Everyone is now difficult period. Perhaps if you from it will be easier to try to invest new project. Thus protect your altcoins
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 09:40:46 AM
Many are losing> 30%, but they are confident that bitcoin values ​​will rise again
In fact, this is a good time to increase your coins amount because their value is decreasing
It's better if you are currently busy with other things
The more often you see, calculate the loss, you will panic, if too many panic members sell the bitcoin value will decrease.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

Hold them, the price will go up as it always happen, do not desperate and sell in low rate, dont feed the whales.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
March 10, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

When you put yourself in the world of crypto, you must fully understand its risk to win or lose. In my opinion, you don't need to panic sell you just need to wait for the green light thinking that it only fell in a couple of days. And trade only what you afford to lose and have a lot of patience.
Pages:
Jump to: