Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 91. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
I will advice to follow your instincts.As for me i will hold on because i know something huge will definitely happen that will raise the market. Just hold on a little while and fortunes will smile back at you.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 08:48:17 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Hold the altcoin you have, do not get too panicked with the market that is again unstable. I do not think the market will fall forever, but the market will improve again.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
All holders of crypto-currencies now have hard times, but it is necessary to wait for selling this bad move, because after the laws on regulation come out and everything falls into place, the tokens will crawl up and all who have not sold their crypto currency will remain in the big win
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You will do nothing but HODL in times of market crashing. Its not good to sell out your coins now if you want to recover your coin portfolios. Better to do is buy another sets of coin to add in your briefcase so that when the recovery of market happen, you are already making big profit.
Activity: 112
March 15, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
If you sell all now, you don't have choice of recovery, hold till when the market is fully recovered, am also affected by this Red Red Red... I'll prefer to wait till further notice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Hold a little longer, thats the most reasonable thing to do right now, we all have been affected but selling at the prevailing market prices means loss making, unless you can are still able of making good returns, i advice that you hold , the market will recover
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
The crypto currency has dropped so much that I don't recommend selling crypto-currencies at current prices, so you'll lose a lot of money.

Activity: 163
March 15, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
All you have to do is to don't panic. Just hold still and have trust that the price will recover soon. If you panic sell, you will missed the chance to recover from your lose.  But study the tokens also if there really a chance to recover.
Activity: 462
March 15, 2018, 07:53:20 AM
I think you need to study your portfolio and see if you have really volatile tokens. I would sell the ones who fell down by more than 50% and hold others.
Activity: 532
March 15, 2018, 07:51:39 AM
You need to be awake to deal with it. Do not let the numbers and red control your mind. It is best to hold all and not to sell any coin. The market always goes down and up, you need to understand this rule before becoming a professional trader. The downfall of the market is the sharks, all that is the trick to scare us and sell all our coins. And those sharks will buy all yours and they will sell at high prices. Be calm and smart.
Activity: 248
March 15, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

Hold it for a while if their a announcement that the coin is lost sell it before it will fully gone. Trust Crypto Currency not all token will be gone only the value will go up and down its only the cycle in crypto currency for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 15, 2018, 07:18:44 AM
Crashes and crisis in cryptos are just normal and you can check it for yourself about the history of bitcoin. That's how volatility of cryptos is taking effect as it falls down hard. The best thing you should do at this moment is to hodl.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
March 15, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

Just HOLD, don't sell your coin in low price ,yoi didn't get profit if you do that ,you can gain more profit if you hold, so just don't mind the market now and come back if the price of many coin increase again.
Activity: 308
March 15, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
Continue to keep and not panic the best way because right now everyone is going crazy and only stands up to the victorious keep.
Activity: 84
March 15, 2018, 06:42:26 AM
all have such a situation, I'll wait for growth, for example, I will not panic and that I bring something out)
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
March 15, 2018, 06:42:01 AM
JOIN TEAM HODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just hold your coins and don't let your emotions take you because if you do that, you will realize that you have lost some of your money. I have some altcoins now that are very undervalued but I don't sell it because  I know that it will increase in a few months to a year maybe. JUST HODL HODL HODL!!!!..
Activity: 192
March 15, 2018, 06:35:23 AM
Always hodl, dont think about selling or you lose badly, you need to sell always in high and buy in dip, its basic wisdom for traders.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 15, 2018, 06:33:08 AM
Just hold it and wait for it to recover patiently, Investing in our market is risky if you are not aware on what's happening on it. Don't assume that you can gain a lot in just a short time.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 15, 2018, 06:29:53 AM
I think you should hold them. The price of them are not suitable for us to sell and the time will make the price good enough and we can make more money.
Activity: 373
March 15, 2018, 06:23:24 AM
Don't worry, you are not alone who lost money in this market crash. There will be lot with you. At this time you can HOLD the coin and have some patience to see it growing.
I agree, for me you just relax and at the same time be wise in handling your money. If you lose don't give up, be wise and work hard for it so in the end you will reach your success.
Pages:
Jump to: