Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 97. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 10:03:44 PM
Name your coins to understand how reliable and promising they are. If it's really good coins, then just keep it. Endure even a few more months and then see the value of the coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 09, 2018, 10:02:11 PM
Do not get worried to it because that is the nature of cryptocurrency. As we all know thay btc price falls down also and so does the altcoins in regards with their price. But if you will just to believe in it one day the price will raise. Do not do panic selling it will just lost your investment. However if you wish to get more success in investing altcoins you should consider having a research before investing to it. There are many promising ICO project nowadays and that includes BITSCHOOL ICO. The product concept is all about promoting quality education. Try to make a research on this project or visit the website with the link provided below:

https://www.bitschool.io
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 10:00:05 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

A smart investor would have broke even and waited. However in saying this I am guilty too. Only after 7 mo this of trading I realised that because I'm in crypto for the long term- maintaing bitcoins is the goal. I don't care what they're worth. I just want more to invest in alt coins that increase in btc price only. Then I,, invest in an ico I like. This is just what I do.. I mean you couldntether up and wait
Activity: 314
March 09, 2018, 09:52:43 PM
If your coins were tested and proven to be moving continuously youd dont have to panic but to hold and wait and observe the market moving. Market is stable up and down though for coins that known and good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 09:42:26 PM
In a situation like this I wouldn't sell my altcoins instead I'll hold them. I will keep myself busy with my side business and my other investments. In this case I won't be attempted to sell my altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 09:39:36 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Do not be tempted on selling your coins. Yours fell down 30%, mine decreased by 80% and I am still holding. The first half of year is usually not best for coins because calibrations occur. Let us wait a couple of months and the market will surely go up.
Activity: 158
March 09, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
If you think that it has a bigger possility for your own to lose more of your tokens then it would be the best for you to sell it. So that, when time comes, you'll not regret selling it. It's better to sell with benefit, than losing it without any benefit gain for you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 09, 2018, 09:25:24 PM
Once the market picks up again, take out your initial investment so you don't lose money if there's another major crash or if crypto goes to zero. If you believe in the tech long term, just sit on the rest and come back to it a few years down the line. If you're not sure where crypto will be in 3-5 years and you're afraid of bans and regulations and it's always weighing on your mind then sell everything. I plan on hodling because I believe in the space long term and believe btc and other coins will be worth a lot in the future but I also believe in taking profits every now and then.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 09, 2018, 09:18:35 PM
hodl
I am also worried if it is still in hodl and its value is getting down, it will add to the loss and re-think about sell. but to sell at this time also impossible. we do have to hodl for a long time.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 09:14:51 PM
hold it, you will regret if you do not do it, but if you hold a bad altcoin its development then sell it so you do not lose more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 08:59:42 PM
I can't say than the market will rise back or drop much more. Maybe you should sell part of portfolio to make you feel not so nervous on that.
Activity: 168
March 09, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

In fact, 30% is very small to me. At least I have already lost more than 50% of my briefcase.
However, some people around me have lost more than I do. Anyway, I’ve already lost so much, I still choose to continue to hold, maybe up soon.

Activity: 167
March 09, 2018, 08:47:58 PM
You are a Member Full Member. Perhaps your experience is so much on the Crypto market. I am a newbie and commenting with you. Crypto market has always fluctuated, when there is a bad news on the market is that all the altcoin discount. The Binance trading floor was attacked by hackers, which affected Altcoin prices but I think the market will stabilize in the next few weeks and the market will recover. You should hold your altcoin should not sell them at this time.
I believe as newers of this forum i will follow the steps of what legend made because they knows whats really happening here, if it falls 30% i must kept my tokens untill it raise and good to sell the tokens if i have it soon....
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 08:44:42 PM
You are not the only one that has a problem like yours , i think that all of us that has altcoin in our own portfolio are crashing down in their prices. But for me i am not afraid because i believe that this is only temporary for all the altcoins to goes down in their value. Eventually all altcoins will be back to their normal state when the bitcoin price rises up again.
Activity: 63
March 09, 2018, 08:36:06 PM
I believe that you should hodl your tokens and not pass through. In the long run, all coins will cost more than now, if these are good projects and not scam.

Yup!!!
Activity: 177
March 09, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

There really shouldn't be a cause of alarm on the current Crypto market behavior, its the early stages of price falls and i believe the market being a sleep gives it the chance to grow, your coins will gain value with time so i suggest you just hold till then.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

I really don't think is the time to start panicking especially being that its just the early stages, i believe the coins will regain its value with time, if you are willing to sell, you are going to make losses which is not a very good thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 08:10:48 PM
Time is generous, and you will get again your gains. But please be aware of what you have in your portfolio. If you are holding a bad project you can't blame the market in 1 or 2 years from now. Invest in good projects with serious backup. Sadly I can't help more you cause I don't know the coin you named.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 08:08:43 PM
HOLD, of course supported by the analysis also, if according to your analysis will still go deeper maybe cut loss so your choice. the decline in the price of crypto currency in this week is likely due to the fundamental factor that is the latest news is China Blocking Crypto Exchanges on Social Media and there are some more but I think news is very influential news in china. CMIIW
Activity: 63
March 09, 2018, 08:05:56 PM
Hold! Go outside! Go exercise, take a vacation! This happens all the time, the good thing though, the market slowly recovers in the long run. So just hold, buy dips, retire in a year or two Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: