Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 28. (Read 4068 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Small-scale investment should have extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.

The biggest challenge of the smaller investments is that you will not see the big profit for a long time. You will have to wait a lot for it. However, this also has a very positive moment - you do not risk a lot.
Yeah, small investment it's not getting some big profit, at least he can try to learn how work money management from the small capital. After he knows how to manage some investment money sure in future he will gain some profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
In a real World, if you invest with a small capital, the chance of getting a higher profit is impossible.maybe the return of investment will be slow too. I think it's the same thing when you invest in Bitcoin-related Business. Yes. you can invest in a small capital at first but you when you see your profit, you might tell yourself that you should've invested more. it's only my opinion
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Correct me if I am wrong as I am missing few facts from your question. I think small investor lacks the quality and quantitative investment which keeps himself away from the project. I mean in case of crypto currencies whales can make bigger moves they loose less earn more while small investor suffers the most. The way crypto fluctuates makes complete sense to this, as small investment gets taken away by the bigger once. That could be one of the disadvantage for that.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
There is definitely no short cut to higher profit with meager Capitalization. However, there are some projects which might not necessarily needs bigger Capital for investment, For example,  A Palm wine Tapper or a low key Groundnut seller. If the skills are there, the small scale entrepreneur of these small medium businesses can make it but over a long period, probably with Ploughing Back Profit Method.
Moreover, it is incumbent upon the small scale Entrepreneur  to plan towards future Expansion in other to make huge profit over time, because they shall still be responsible for various overhead expenses like Tenancy rents, lighting, taxes, telephones, Water Bills and lots more, since they are all must done as in the case of Big companies. The small Business owners should however think of Expansion and Diversification.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Small-scale investment should have extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.

The biggest challenge of the smaller investments is that you will not see the big profit for a long time. You will have to wait a lot for it. However, this also has a very positive moment - you do not risk a lot.
Activity: 59
Yeah that's true, you need much patience and the competition is tough against big investors.
Activity: 280
The big challenge for small capital investment it is not give a big gain for you as you think or they might getting you loss your capital, i can say that you must be patience with your small gain maybe someday it can give you more knowledge the risk of investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
There are really not many people who can invest in crypto money. Various ads promise that bitcoin can get you rich quick. As always, investors should be very vigilant with schemes that promise quick profits.
Yes true some people can't invest in crypto money because lack of funds to take the risks in crypto world. The point is the challenges that invest small capital can earned small also. It might lose if not undergo proper invest into good project. That's also good let us not invest that offer instant profit some of it are scams.
That's right a small capital also a small profit then the best thing to do is work hard on investment just like trading it's a sort of investment but too much risky than other investment. Since you are invested a small capital expected that it takes a longer time before you have earned a huge profit, patience here is a must then if you see that your profit was there the cut off and reinvest.
The main challenges i guess when you invested a small capital is patience.
Activity: 79
Investing small capital, actually determining cheap investment options is not a difficult thing. We can try it by ourselves or together (koperasi) with kin. Indeed, one of the constraints to start investing is usually related to the amount of capital that must be planted. But it turns out, it is not everything. Simple business with a small capital investment can also be a cheap and cheap investment option as long as we have to observe the investment risk and manage the strategy against the limited funds.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
It may be risky if they have nothing after they put their money in investment. I think, they should have like a little saving for emergency situation, since we never know what's gonna happen with our investment.
It will be good if they invest in a profitable and dependable investation, that has little risk, and don't need to worry at all. Just need to wait until we get our money and profit. But it's kinda hard to find, and there's nothing certain. They need to consider things thoroughly, and make sure they invest in the right thing, and don't let them get scammed and lost their only money.
Activity: 511
There are really not many people who can invest in crypto money. Various ads promise that bitcoin can get you rich quick. As always, investors should be very vigilant with schemes that promise quick profits.
Yes true some people can't invest in crypto money because lack of funds to take the risks in crypto world. The point is the challenges that invest small capital can earned small also. It might lose if not undergo proper invest into good project. That's also good let us not invest that offer instant profit some of it are scams.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The main challenge I can see for the small time investors that only have the capability to sustain small funding of capital is that they are prone to risks of loss and regret upon investing because once he have already given all that he have, and the investment he have put up turned into a breakdown, it will be really a great loss for him knowing that his expected profit were all gone together with all his capital unlike those big time investors that can put up into many trials of investment until finding such investment that is suitable for giving progressive profit provision. The limit was nearly on his own hand if a small time investor have put out his capital into an investment because there is no turning back so he must assure that he have entered a right track.
Activity: 672
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Investment is buying a certain durable goods for the purpose of future profit, it is like allocating your wealth not for present use but for future benefits. If you are having an investment with small capital, be sure that you chose a decent investment that promises higher possibility of bigger return. In a way that, you can still manage to recover if risk pop up in to the picture. Consider options and offers to avoid major loss and financial failure.
Activity: 371
I think the main challenge for  small investors is how they can manage the limited capital so that their business can run smoothly and earn considerable profits. If they can do it then they will succeed. We must also have a different way to solve the problem if something happens that we do not want. For example our small business capital we need additional capital again to run our business, then we must have a solution to solve it. So all the big or small challenges depend on how much we are prepared to face the problems that arise in our business.
Activity: 252
Activity: 240

Investing with small capital will have a small profit. Although lesser rate of returns have less risk. So the question is, are you contented with the rate of returns? So everything depends on what type of investor you are.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
For me small capital investment comes with so many 'ifs' - 'if I had invested much in that project, I would be making blablabla', that is when the investment goes well. On the other hand, so many 'Thank goodness I didn't invest much there' when the investment goes wrong. That is human nature. I don't think large capital means a project or an investment will succeed. No, it does not. I have seen small investments groomed to become bigger within a short time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
I think that there are numerous downsides for having a small budget as an input into an investment since you will be having a too low income/profit/gain that isn't worth all the trouble you'll be going through in the process of the pre-investment research . You will also be fed up with it at a certain time and eventually ignore it since it'll be making you a few cents per day at max , which is really frustrating and demotivating to keep up with . But most importantly , you are at a risk of loosing your resources no matter how small is your investment , so it's really not worth investing small values IMO since the profit won't be worth the trouble ..
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I want to believe that part of the reason of investing small is because of fear and probably low in cash. The major challenge in small investments are definitely low turnout in profit. You are limited in expansion and it will also take time in building up from the little invested. If invested funds are lost, it is then a sorry case. But I expect the persons with the little funds to be more careful in any investment at all.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1

challenge of small invertor, they must have high speculative power.
because declines and price increases mean a lot to them.
Pages:
Jump to: