Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 29. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Small capital in my experience usually means the investor makes bigger risks because they don’t have much to loose but a lot to gain.
Activity: 182
Investing with small or big capital has its own challenges but a major challenge that can happen for investing with small capital is low returns. The units of coin value might be low as to what one is expecting because of the low capital put in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Challenges for me in Small Capital is Depression. Because of small investment, profit also small. Depression, that hopefully I have more and big investment.
Activity: 127
Small investment will result on slow flow of income. Profit can get is also proportional so it will small too. It takes time to gain profit betond you funds. This is the challenge of having a small funds in investment dont expect too much profit.  For example , yoi invested  40$ and after a month you profit was 20$ while if 100$ in just a month 50$. Something like this situation

Yes its true, the main challenge of small investment is if you invest small then your profit is small too and it takes a long time to get your profit if your investment is small. Small investors should need patient because it takes time to wait especially in bitcoin because of the price is not stable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The challenges for small investments is that, you will earn small income as well that you really need to take so much time and effort to make it grow. So, I think you better to invest a bit higher but within your capacity. Just invest money that you can afford to lose as the basic principle and do remember that.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Problem with having a small capital is of course returns is small as well unless there is a sudden high demand on the product that you are selling then you can increase the mark up per item specially if the product is fast moving meaning 100 pcs can be sold per day. I don't mind starting with just small capital as long as the return of capital is daily. Businesses like a restaurant in a high foot traffic is a good one. Anything that is used daily is also a good business.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

The problem with having a small capital is that you will have some restriction in your plans because you cannot immediately implement such plans especially if it is costly since you are lacking of funds. It teach you to be patient and to strive hard because you wanted to earn bigger profit. The bigger the capital, the faster it is for you to achieve your target profit if it is just small. In trading, you tend to use a bigger chunk of your capital so that you can get higher profit so it is more risky compared to people with bigger capital since they need small chunk of capital to achieve the same amount of profit.
Activity: 27
With small capital, you will get very less return especially in case of coins like bitcoins which are very costly these days. So your best bet is some new coin worth few cents currently.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Small investors, potentially getting pressure from big investors.
Many small investors have missed the opportunity because big investors would take it first, and many facts in the field show big investors will continue to fight small investors in various ways to fight for something very large for example by spreading FUD, when the bitcoin price drops drastically Small investors may only be able to buy a few whereas at that time it is the best time to buy bitcoin, in the hope of making a profit one day
Activity: 58
Very few small businesses can make it on self funding alone. Not everyone has millions of dollars saved up to start their company off with full coffers. Luckily with startups popping up left and right, there is a lot of attention on who raised how much money how quickly; this can give you and your business an idea of what it can accomplish. However, there’s a lot to learn before running a successful fundraising campaign, and there are a lot of ways to mess it up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Small investments means smaller return and profit. But if you play your cards right, that small investment could become your seed to grow it into a more substantial earnings. The good side also is if you lose your small investment then the loss would also be minimal. But then again, i still believe in dreaming big.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

the most important challenge for the owner of very little trading capital is the challenge of the many coins are very confusing to buy which means when you buy a coin "a" then the ride is coin "b" so I think it's a challenge for those who have little capital .
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

Ofcourse the first and maybe the hardest challenge is to choose the right coin to invest with,since youre capital is smaller the only limited purchase that may lead you to failure if wrong coins comes in your folio.

Second is managing your coins,how long you can hold specially in times when prices falling hard,can you keep calm and sta patient or will panic sell,

This two for me is the hardest challenges we might encounter in investing smaller amount
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Don't expect high returns in 3-6 months, Invest your money for long term to get high returns through power of compounding.
Yes. With small capital is that you are going to be limited in your decisions since you are just going to be in the small scale zone in the mean time until you are able to grow from the little you can start from. Now, all these things take time and patience as well as dedication.

Once you know you have an objective to achieve and you have it all planned out, there is just no way you would not do good. It may take time, but someone who is smart with plans, should be able to overcome all the challenges in between.

Yes I agree, we should consider the fact that their should be limitations in an investment with a small capital. It really takes time grow just don't be afraid to take the risk.
Activity: 111
Investing with small capital will not really yield profit in time unlike investing with big capital.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Mostly the challenges for investments with small capitals is you usually get smaller profits so if you are trying to expect something more than what you expect then maybe one should always expect the unexpected when it comes to investing.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

It will be a bad thing if a person does not have a backup for his investments or are investing more than they can afford to lose. If small investors get to invest, there can be possibility of profits but not that much because the capital is small. This is most probably the reason why the rich get richer because they can invest more and gain more than others can.
People often say if you have got low money, don’t hesitate and start investment because you would be increasing that in time. Yes this is right but your trying span becomes so longer. It would be taking such long and long time for a person to get into big profit stream. But on the same side, if you are newbie and you want to take first practical step, then nothing is better than low capital investment.
Choosing to invest with small capital does take a long time to be able to generate bigger profits, but if still a beginner there is no harm in trying to invest with small capital first, because success can be obtained from the smallest thing. a small capital investment will yield comparable results, and vice versa.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Patience. That is the only challenge that i could see when you have a small capital because your earnings is also small and that can make you greedy and you might just do the things out from your plan which can lead to losses and all of a sudden, you will quit and you will just become a normal person that losses hope for making money from investments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It is difficult to make big profits if you have a small amount of capital, which is sure to be a problem. Within the first few months will be very difficult. If you are lucky to join the ICO and will x50 or x100 can solve. The problem, You need a strategy for long-term investment to profit and survive. Besides, you should avoid fraud.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The biggest challenges for investors who have a small capital is that they need to have time and become patient. You need to control the emotion and make a right decision everytime you make a move. Because if you can not do that, it is hard to double, triple or even x10 your balance
Pages:
Jump to: