Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 32. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
investing with small capital has limited profit, since the capital is small, we can expect that the turnouts or profit is small too, the percentage of getting a big profit is low, especially in bitcoin, the possibility of loss is high since the price is volatile. so if you are planning to invest in bitcoin, make sure there alloted budget for loss.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
The challenge with small capital is difficult to get ripe fruit,must dare to invest and enter into a market or stock but the best with small capital is not afraid to lose and it will definitely get a better result than with a decent capital or large enough.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Small-scale investment should have extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.
Yeah, extra patience with a very good plan. Like they always say, if you fail to plan, then you plan to fail, irrespective of the capital you are starting with. That is one thing most people do not always understand.

The only difference with starting with big or small capital is just the time it would take you to achieve your objective, but without plans, even for both, it would still end up failing anyway. You can start small and make it big and you can still start big and then end up making it smaller or vice versa.
Successful and mature investors started from infancy stage and undergone rough roads. Lack of skills and emotional instabilities might be the challenges in investing with small capital. However, it can be overcome if one learn how to embrace strategic plans to gain rewards. Building wealth and making it come to  reality is about developing good habits regularly and it will bring you to a much stronger financial position. Start testing the market, start investing and set aside fear, once you do it will be easier in the long run.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

I think the challenge that must be faced for investors who have small capital is of course must have a strong enough patience in doing investment activities to get big profits. besides that thing that must be done is you must have very mature calculation in managing finance because of course with small capital an investor must be able to manage the capital continuously because it is impossible can at once to take a profit to be got before have enough capital big and I think the right way is better not to think too much about the benefits to be gained, meaning you have to keep turning your capital up to the right time to take a profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Less investment, less risk, lesser profit, Huge investment, High risk, Higher profit, Profit matters on capital you invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think the challenge is how you will make your investment grow. It is difficult since your investment is small, the amount of income you can expect from it is small too. So, you will have to find a better investment after investment to make your money grow. Which is most likely difficult because of the market volatility in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

I think the most difficult challenge in becoming an investor with a small capital is the difficulty of developing. I mean, it may be very slow in development because it is constrained by small capital. Nowadays it is very difficult to be a small investor in the business world. Unlike if you invest in crypto, you can continue to produce even if the capital you input is small. The difference is so great between being a small investor in business and cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Small-scale investment should have extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.
Yeah, extra patience with a very good plan. Like they always say, if you fail to plan, then you plan to fail, irrespective of the capital you are starting with. That is one thing most people do not always understand.

The only difference with starting with big or small capital is just the time it would take you to achieve your objective, but without plans, even for both, it would still end up failing anyway. You can start small and make it big and you can still start big and then end up making it smaller or vice versa.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The challenges you will be facing for investment with small capital is that ,you will have a hard time promoting your investment , because you need cheaper services for your promo start, you will always be careful not to spend excess so that it will not damage your capital, you can hardly work for your investment with small cap, you are always in a tight move.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The Bitcoin market is gradually developing and small businesses are giving way to professional investment funds. Moreover, retail investors face the risk of helpless looking at the market manipulated. From the beginning of 2018 to now, there have been no less than two times, the market is affected by the decision to buy / sell in large quantities. Bitcoin is on its way to becoming the biggest financial bubble in history. If virtual currency is in crisis, retail investors will face the risk of empty hands and the risk is more and more a reality.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Investment with small capital is certainly different from the investment with large capital. if with large capital we can invest in several coins at once, but if we only have a small capital then not many choices we can achieve. investing with small capital should really require carefulness to determine the choice in which we will invest our money. if it is wrong, our money will not grow will even run out. investing in small capital also requires extra patience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The big challenge for small capital investment it is not give a big gain for you as you think or they might getting you loss your capital, i can say that you must be patience with your small gain maybe someday it can give you more knowledge the risk of investment.
Activity: 174
the level of investment and profits that much is seen from how much investment is done because the more we invest the profit we can also be doubled but if we only invest in small quantities then we only get a little profit
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
If we are limiting the discussion to the crypto investments, the only way to make big returns from small investments is to follow a basic law of finance -> the highest the risk you are willing to follow, the highest might be the return you will get if succeed.

Stepping out from the pure crypto world, I can tell you what we normally do with our target investments. In our mission, we fixed a maximum amount that can be invested in a single project and this amount is fairly small. But in addition to the financial contribution, we normally provide to our investments also a mix of services (strategy, marketing, product development) to help them to grow extremely faster.

In this way, we aim to get a much higher return than average funds, in a much shorter time, even reducing the risk because this support allows us to better supervise on the project progress.

Cheers,
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
OP the best to do in trading here is start only in just a little money then after that double it and for me that's basics in investment because the risk is not that hard like if you lose that's affordable,If you believe in crypto that will run for so long i think it's better to hold until you earn a little then double it if you already earn even for so long hold until you earn
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Investment with small capital will still make the investor get the results of the investment that he did, only the results will be obtained in accordance with the amount of investment he gave.

It takes patience and awareness of the results to be obtained with conditions Investment with small capital.

People with small capital for investment for crypto currency, you may start with the project that accept small capital investment. Do market research were you can find project that the ICO price posted which is initially low but with good fundamental, with marketing profile that is accepted in the trading, the possibility of investor acceptance is high. Every ICO posted price start with the minimum price then eventually increase after the launching of the said project. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

I think the challenges for small capital is when we already put our money in some investment, we found a new prospect investment. Sometimes its happen to me when put all my money to some coin then someone recomend good coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Small investment is a long way run.It needs patience that might end up of quitting if your out of control.It takes too much time of waiting and the worst is you only earn a little amount.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The main issue that faces them is the fact that nobody there isn't a lot of investments that have that low of a minimum investment requirement, that is also legitimate in nature and has potential.

A lot of investments are restricted to people with a high amount of capital, and that means that the small investors are left behind.

This is one of the reasons why BTC will be so attractive to the mainstream, once adoption picks up. Anyone can access it and invest with any amount, whether large or small. That is completely unlike traditional investments, or even precious metals, where big amounts of capital is required.
Activity: 154
Lots of challenges we may encounter when investing with small capital.One of those is how to market the product if you choose selling as your type of investment.Second, if your products or items are in demand,you're usually out of stock and that's another challenge since there are types of customers especially relatives who tend to ask favor by paying the products on their salary.In these case,you can't circulate the capital since it stuck because others are not paying on cash and you'll have to wait for their payments before you can add up stocks in storage.
Pages:
Jump to: