Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 33. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Investing is a risk and lots of challenges, investing in small capital means small profit when you succeed but when you fail and lose that investment it's not that hard to accept because you lose only a small amount.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

In my opinion, patience and hardwork must needed. And also knowledge and experience. We know than investment it too risky that's why small capital is good for newly and biggener in the field of investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?
Small capital, big capital, whatever capital you are starting with all balls down to how you are able to manage it. I have seen a lot of people starting with small capital and they were able to increase it over time due to their huge knowledge on how to manage their investment whereas I have also seen people with a lot of capital to start and nothing still came out of it as they all ended up drowned with bad management.

The little challenges of starting with small capital may be there as you may not be able to quickly get yourself running as you may have planned but that does not mean you still cannot utilize the little you have for your benefit.
You are right, In my opinion the best strategy is to diversify investment portfolio and must have plan b and c for any kind of difficulties
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Small capital, big capital, whatever capital you are starting with all balls down to how you are able to manage it. I have seen a lot of people starting with small capital and they were able to increase it over time due to their huge knowledge on how to manage their investment whereas I have also seen people with a lot of capital to start and nothing still came out of it as they all ended up drowned with bad management.

The little challenges of starting with small capital may be there as you may not be able to quickly get yourself running as you may have planned but that does not mean you still cannot utilize the little you have for your benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
regardless of the amount of your money investments type then it should be the way how to increase your money and small investment still any chance to get profit but in my opinion the challenges investment with small capital is how far they able to find the investment type which is have potential to makes their initial money grow more than 50%
Activity: 140

The challenges could come from any factors, such as another investor/business in the same investment or product but with more capital. As they can stand in our way but we can do nothing but try harder and smarter. Challenges can come from ourself too, our good self awareness and positive mindset needs to high in order to success in every business
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
When come to small Investment the result will also be little, nowadays we are using money to make money without big capital the gain will be little, nowadays it's hard to compete if you don't have big capital, with small capital you are got limited way to promote your business
Activity: 518
The main problem of investments with the small capital is that for receiving more or less normal profit you should risk almost all or all capital that in case of failure will lead to crash.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
One of the major challenge you will face is that your rate of return will be small while putting a huge risk to your investment if it the turns out unsuccessful, investment with huge capital entails using certain percentage to avoid and fill any void that might occurs as a result of losses while using a well planned money management.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15

One challenge would be if you lose your investment there would be nothing left for you to gain back on what was lost since you have nothing left after your investment. See it is not right for you to go all in in investing. Too much risk is at stake if you do this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259

The only investment strategy you can use that will result in something that will make you financially "rich" is to buy one low market value coin with everything you have and hope for the best.

Having that said, you can try to manage your small capital by having a portfolio of different cryptocurrencies but the growth will be very slow.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Very simple. small capital = small gains, not unless you got lucky and hit a jackpot that will give your small investments big returns like x100 or even greater. That's why you really need to be aware how much you are going to invest and the potential of good returns.

However, in the equation, there is also risk, that both small and big capital had to face, because both of them can end up with nothing as well. That's why if you are going to invest with small capital, the risk can be mitigated if you are going to hold it for long term and hope to get a windfall at the end.

I think it depends the kind of business (and how professional you are). Some people can make a decent profit investing in cheap items (buying and reselling for an example), taking advantage from the quantity, while someone with more money can make less profit investing in average/expensive or not knowing what are the best items to resell, taking the less profitable ones.

Something similar can happen in Crypto world. Someone with a lower investment can make more profit choosing the right Altcoin, while someone with a higher investment can have a lower profit choosing the "wrong" AltCoin. And it can rely on luck, as you said, or on market skills of the individual.
I believe the main challenge here is to have enough skills to make a decent deal in the end without big money and being more or equally successful than the bigger investors.
Activity: 47
Investment with small capital will still make the investor get the results of the investment that he did, only the results will be obtained in accordance with the amount of investment he gave.

It takes patience and awareness of the results to be obtained with conditions Investment with small capital.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
my biggest challenge is strategy-making and becoming a rival for big entrepreneurs. although I capitalize my business with a small capital in the world of ccryptocurrency, but I am sure someday I will also be like people or investors who have business and big capital as well.
my biggest challenge for now is to face all the risks in my current business. to be honest, I really enjoy my process towards success.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert

I think small investment just doesn't work because the ROI would be too small to make it counts. For example 20% return per annum with $1,000 investment is only $200. If you want to be financially free, you better of create your own business that could generate 10x (or more) return per annum. Remember that E (employee) -> B (business owner) -> I (investor).
But if you just want to protect your wealth (store of value) then 5%-10% return is fine to compensate inflation.
Activity: 26

For an online business, it's hard to innovate. At some point, you will need o hire people or expand the goods. There are also uncertainties which could lead to mismanagement and decrease in sales. Lack of education is also a factor. Knowing how to control and diversify your cashflow to help you decide and truly understand all the risks without feeling pressured should be practiced.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Small capital was got small profit. Small profit was got small addition when decided to put it all again in the investment. Meaningthe more you have small capital the more you are limited to grab what you like to grab. Limited means you can't afford to avail the potential coin that you would like to invest. Anyway, small capital is not too hurt when unnecessary things struck the project. Like it does not succeed, the plan to reach did not meet. That is the advantage of small capital than big capital. Small capital small lose while big capital big lose.
Activity: 350

in my own experience the challenges on small capital investments is you have to be patient cause small capital comes to small profit. although if you are hard working if your capital was too small thats no good. maybe you should be a part of ICO project if you want to make a real profit.  we must take the risk
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

Personally, here are some of the disadvantages of having a small capital investment, specifically into cryptocurrencies:

• A smaller capital would tend to yield lower income compared to large investment capitals;
  • Relatively, efficiency is lower;
  • Individuals who have small capitals tend to ignore their investments in the long-run; and
  • Regardless of your investments, you are still prone to lose your resources.

With all being said, there are also advantages when investing a limited amount of resource into cryptocurrency. Incurring lost is not as painful compared when you invest large amounts of resources but this will all boil down to the amount that you yield in the future. Just invest the money that you are willing to lose in order to avoid such regrets.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Small investment will result on slow flow of income. Profit can get is also proportional so it will small too. It takes time to gain profit betond you funds. This is the challenge of having a small funds in investment dont expect too much profit.  For example , yoi invested  40$ and after a month you profit was 20$ while if 100$ in just a month 50$. Something like this situation
Pages:
Jump to: