Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 10. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 14, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
personally, I'm afraid that due to the prolonged decline of the market this year, the cryptocurrency may collapse. the price is lower, more and more investors are leaving the cryptocurrency.
There is not a single reason to be afraid of a total collapse of the market, if bitcoin was this weak then bitcoin should have disappeared long time ago, the ones at the risk of disappearing of this market are the ones that are not patient enough, people that see the market going down and sell their coins as they lose faith in bitcoin, but as long as you do not do that then you are fine.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
I don't think we need to be afraid of crypto. As long as we have knowledge about crypto and know how it works. Some newbies are prone to making mistakes in crypto because of their lack of knowledge in crypto. So that their bad experience always becomes a dark shadow when crypto prices go down and experience problems.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
My idea is that the fear is one of good thing during participate any activity in cryptocurrency. When you are with afraid of losing your own properties you are always with careful than normal situation. That is my idea.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
many people or what we call an investors are panicking because they are afraid to lose their invested money. those people are sometimes new to the crypto. we cant blame them. just let them be.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Fear is the instinct of a human, it has been in the blood since we was born. No one is fearless, but we can overcome it in many different ways.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
It is true that just being afraid without taking any steps to minimize losses is just an unwise idea. So investors must get knowledge about cryptocurrency before jumping to the crypto train.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:52:39 AM
There is nothing that scares me into cryptocurrencies. Although I personally have not entered the cryptocurrency for a long time, I know that its future is worth investing, even if the current market is not good, don't be afraid.

I will be honest - yes, I am afraid a bit to lose, but I try to think logically. Usually, the great times come after corrections and falls, so all I have to do ( I know it) is to be patient and to wait.
Activity: 76
August 11, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
No pain no gain. Only when you fear, you are able to do amazing things. Trust me. I was afraid that I cannot afford to raise my kids. Hence, I was into this cryto thing. It was great Cheesy
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:15:42 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
Maybe, it is the defense mechanism of every investors which is to sell whenever the market value is dipping at a high rate. Such action is to cut down the loss and to not lose more profit, or to simply, be safe despite of being awared on the nature of market volatility. Panic selling is indeed a wrong move making the situation worse but sometimes, people would choose to be safe from losing everyrhing.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 10, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
You are right. Many people are still afraid of the crypto because some factors as you stated in the topic. Actually, those factors can be managed and minimized by learning more about crypto, how to invest or trade, and how to pick the right coin in the right time.
Yes, all coins right now is on dump and there are little improvements to its fluctuation in where we can't determined what is good to involve but in my perception it is much better to choose popular coin in order to be secured.
Activity: 186
August 09, 2018, 06:02:10 PM
The only thing am afraid of is the hackers, these people have done many damages to cryptos holders and they are very deadly to be afraid of them. Apparently, we need to be conscious when we are dealing with our keys.
Activity: 378
August 09, 2018, 06:42:01 AM
First of all you join in cryptocurrency with/without knowing there's a risk so it's better to sacrifice and have faith with your investment. Just put your patience with your investment so that you can relax either it's dumping or rising.
Activity: 41
August 09, 2018, 06:37:35 AM
Despite everything I put stock in crypto, fundamentally this is only the start and the base market is required to happen. It isn't intended to be steady, not high or low. So the variances were implied. By the manner in which it's all returning to green I'm certain alt coin will take after the lord, you simply need to hold the coins until the point that the cost goes up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 09, 2018, 03:50:00 AM
Yes this is very true to those invsetors who are now getting panic selling on their crypto. It seems like there are few already had tried to pull out their money even if they lose some of it. Anyway it could be recover when for things in the near future will be gone right. Just have some faith and you will be successful.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
August 09, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

Fear will not do us any good but still we can understand why a lot of people are still afraid of possible negative developments in the crypto world. That would include me. What is at stake here is valuable enough that my future depends on it to a certain extent. There is no reason why we should lose our trust in crypto but, humans as we are, we wanted things to happen as smooth and trouble-free as possible. However, that is not possible in crypto, where the market is very volatile. If there is fear, put it at the minimum and never be dictated by it. Fear is normal but if it dictates your decision, it is beyond reason anymore.
Activity: 46
August 09, 2018, 03:43:06 AM
It's normal that people are afraid of losing their money!
But the most important thing in investing is not to panic and be able to wait!
Activity: 148
August 09, 2018, 03:26:01 AM
The market has fallen to the present, and of course I am afraid because the cryptocurrency price I invested in this year is now falling a lot. This made me lose a lot this year. I am afraid that the market will not pick up. Now I have been holding my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 03:22:53 AM
There is nothing that scares me into cryptocurrencies. Although I personally have not entered the cryptocurrency for a long time, I know that its future is worth investing, even if the current market is not good, don't be afraid.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 09, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
Of course there is no doubts about the fact that one becomes afraid after waking up to see all the large cap coins in red, experiencing a significant percentage fall in prices. Yet, as crypto users, one thing you should know is to keep calm and not to panic sell and cause more FUD. The market will soon recover.
Activity: 361
August 09, 2018, 03:15:38 AM
I think those who have been in the been in the business for long have nothing to fear. Those who are afraid are the newbies who are not all that familiar with how electronic currencies work.
Pages:
Jump to: