Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 9. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
fear is not a good feeling, often happens to us what we are afraid of, so I try to drive away this feeling from myself and believe in the best, the fact that the market is not stable and not very good, I think this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:14:05 AM
most people are afraid that crypto are new members, while old members who already understand crypto, they will never be afraid to keep crypto assets
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
September 04, 2018, 03:09:22 AM
When I enter this market, the thing that worries me the most is that hackers are always attacking us at any time if we do not really care about security. According to me, they should not be so loophole that they rob us of our money
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
It seems to me that most people are afraid of the risk that the entire currency crypto will simply turn out to be a bubble. But I do not believe it, because I understand the whole potential of the market crypto. I am more frightened by the various subjective factors that negatively affect coin prices - for example, the decisions of different countries or financial structures against the crypto.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 02, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
What I fear is not about cryptocurrencies having its PUMP and DUMP, what I fear to happen is when this forum might ruin because of too many spammers spamming different thread with their nonsense discussion that is already been discussed before. This forum is the foundation of our success, this is the first place where our journey begin with cryptocurrencies that helps us to earn bigger money.

But it is so sad to see that most of us here are not seeing that importance, not obeying the rules, just to benefit themselves and doesn't even care about what is happening in this forum.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 01:55:17 AM
I am still afraid of getting my money back since I invested very huge in altcoins. It has been my headache and I use to deliberate on this everyday that when will market stabilized so that I get my share and avoid loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 01:51:41 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

For me, there is always something to be afraid of when you are in this kind of business. I mean we are talking about money here. Whenever money is involved you should take a risk in everything. Also, we are afraid of scammers that as of now, there are lots of them. You should always be alert and be careful on who you trust.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 10:02:15 PM
People are afraid of losing their money, so they are increasingly running to sell their coins to the stock exchange, after each regular small drop in the market or market correction.It is normal to be afraid of losing money and even after the statements of the next pompous rich conservatives, who are not profitable for the new position of the financial market ! The problem is initially in ourselves, every day more and more people come to crypto business,but as soon as they reach the point of their chapel ,they stop,it's investing!I believe that blockchain technology is the future and cryptography is only at the beginning of its path!!!
Activity: 17
August 31, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
We fully understand the professional knowledge, opportunities and risks coexist, so we have to have confidence in ourselves, to maintain a good attitude to buy, sell, there is nothing terrible.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
Firstly, I'm afraid of losing more of my investments to this recession going on in the market and most importantly, I'm afraid Eth could go down to $50 and if this happens, I'm doomed.
Activity: 65
August 19, 2018, 01:30:29 AM
I'm afraid that the price will continue to fall and the price of my portfolio will fall several times
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
Although entering the cryptographic market for so long has some experience to overcome the fear of bitcoin will collapse. But the market fluctuates constantly also make me worry. The crypto-cryptography market is very diversified, with many new coins replaced. Will future bitcoins hold the No. 1 spot?
Activity: 350
August 14, 2018, 07:23:00 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.

Why are you using "we"? Not all people are in panic with the performance of the market. It would be a waste of money if panic is in our mind and it would definitely not a good idea to panic.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 14, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

Even many experienced investors are afraid of loosing what they have in this times. But of course, holding is clearly only way to save your money and also make profit. So, I think everybody should be more relax and try to not think about selling.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 14, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
The crypto market has not been studied to the end and it is not predictable, so many of us are afraid of this uncertainty and the fact that everything may end badly.
Activity: 39
August 14, 2018, 07:02:30 PM
WHEN YOU TELL SOME PEOPLE ABOUT CRYPTO, SOME PANIC AND SAY CRYPTO IS A SCAM, SOME EVEN SEE IT AS A PONZI SCHEME. BUT THEY DONT KNOW THE OPPORTUNITY THEY ARE MISSING. WONT BLAME THEM THOUGH, THEY ARE JUST IGNORANT. BUT THE THING IS YOU DONT HAVE TO HATE WHAT YOU KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 14, 2018, 06:54:47 PM
It is normal that people are afraid that they will lose their investment especially when market crashes.
In tough situations  we should control our fear somehow as fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Activity: 85
August 14, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
 Most people are risk averse meaning that they fear risk. They are not ready to leave their comfort zone regarding investments. Fear is normal. One should not be encouraged to invest what he cannot loose. In the crypto market, the trend though dicey is not fearful. If you buy and hold
Activity: 202
August 14, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
Am afraid of the current market situation
I want to know maybe it has declined even more
Which will now renamed him crypto
I want to know sì that I would know whether to hold your tokens or drop them off
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

It seems to me that many people are afraid that bitcoin will soon fall to the bottom and everyone will calm down and will not remember bitcoin anymore. Many people believe that bitcoin more than 20 000 will not rise, it was the maximum price for bitcoin in 2017. However, I completely disagree with this opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: