Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 2. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
The only thing that I am afraid of is the lack of investors and the falling market for such a long period of time. You shouldn't panic at all, but I want to see some bull signs and another prices after at least one year of waiting.

No investor wants to lose his money, take a look at the current market, the risks are enormous, to invest means to take on these risks. There are no guarantees there will be a profit. I see no reason for bull signals.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 02, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
It is very scary to wake up in the morning, go to cmc and see btc below 4k, and all the alts that fell 2-3 times more
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
I am still afraid of of loosing money because of making investment and trading. I am afraid also of participating of bounty then it turned into scammed and have not got nothing because of the non legit project and managers.
Activity: 703
November 02, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
The only thing that I am afraid of is the lack of investors and the falling market for such a long period of time. You shouldn't panic at all, but I want to see some bull signs and another prices after at least one year of waiting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 08:37:56 AM
Most of all, I'm afraid that cryptocurrencies will not be able to come to life this year. I understand that growth will be insignificant, but it has to be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
Most of all, I’m afraid that the cryptocurrency market at one moment will become very small and no one will need it, but this will not happen in the next 10 years, so you can safely engage in this activity  Grin
    You are talking about cryptocurrency volumes that are on the stock exchange ... Probably many are kept in cold wallets and are waiting for better times ...)
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 01, 2018, 06:57:10 PM
Most of all, I’m afraid that the cryptocurrency market at one moment will become very small and no one will need it, but this will not happen in the next 10 years, so you can safely engage in this activity  Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
November 01, 2018, 06:54:03 PM
I think that the fear to lose all your money in one second is still really strong though I have good experience and knowledge and I am very careful!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 02:53:48 AM
If you are still afraid of that, then you might better not to make investment on this cryptocurrency platform. Because this platform needs you to set aside that factor, and just invest at your own risk. You must learn to master your emotions while making investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 438
October 27, 2018, 06:25:52 PM
I still worry the cryptographic market will not bounce back. I'm afraid I will lose this year. The bitcoin price has fallen too low compared to the time I bought it. I also worry that the bonus campaign is also affected much, the pay is also less.
We all waiting for the bull this year I hope it still have, We all afraid of not getting our profit back or our investments, We should know how and when to invest with regarding this matter, crypto market is still not returning to its profitable state, Holding my funds is the best way to keep it safe and hope for the possibilities to come.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
I fear losing my money and on several occasions I have panic sell. I have my all in crypto, so I have legit reasons to back trading and investment skills with fear. Just a personal thing anyway
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 27, 2018, 05:45:26 PM
I will say i am not really afraid of anything, though crypto space is a risky space but i have learn to take a calculated risk. so what i normally do to avoid been afraid is to invest with the money i can afford to lose, many people are afraid because they invested their life saving and this explain the reason why they are afraid.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 04:52:59 PM
Everebody fears from unknown and it is normal. This is why  we have to learn and understand how the crypto market works and then we will have less fear.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 27, 2018, 01:20:43 PM
People are afraid of losing money, losing their investment and their time.
panic is one of the main reason why people are losing in this market.
Scammers are also one of the reason. i will just do trade and try my luck there than to go with scammers without any fight.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 01:17:17 PM
I'm afraid that the crypto currency will disappear. But this will not happen. It will only develop and with every sleep become more popular. The main thing now is that the rate has risen
Cryptocurrency is very known now, the coins will disappear one day so buy all the coins that you can afford.
Activity: 532
October 27, 2018, 12:53:15 PM
Every people are afraid because they have something to lose. Some are afraid lose their money in crypto even so all are in here because they get benefit from it.
Yes, it`s true. But we don`t need to let our fear control us. Every time when you start to afraid about crypto you need to think as well, what to do. Panic will make everything worse.
Activity: 432
October 27, 2018, 07:23:49 AM
Every people are afraid because they have something to lose. Some are afraid lose their money in crypto even so all are in here because they get benefit from it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

I feel fear in ourselves is ordinary, because every fear has been embedded in us, it's just that we need to control our feelings of fear, without control, the fear will always grow at an indefinite time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 04:00:14 PM
I am most worried now. That the crypto currency I bought was successful. A lot of effort and money was applied. So I'm worried. Correction was prolonged and on the basis of this. Experiences increased.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 28, 2018, 03:58:03 PM
Personally I am afraid of the onliest thing - that the cryptocurrency market may fall down to the zero position, but this have not happenned, so do not afraid.
Pages:
Jump to: