Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 6. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 06:14:26 PM
Fear is okay up to a certain level, no one wants to lose their tokens. They should focus on studying the market, and not be afraid. And do not watch the recent scammers or pump post.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 07:26:59 PM
Fear you can't recover your capital cause you to let go your coins and move on. Its quite common and its not easy to control your emotions especially if you're still not knowledge of the market's volatility. There is no need to be afraid of when investing cryptocurrencies. If you are the type of person who usually does afraid of what you are doing meaning you are not ready to deal with it. If you are going to invest on cryptocurrency all you need to do is believe in your instinct as you believe in your coin that it can grow forward as it will improve.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 11, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
Fear is not a good thing and can prevent one from taking some beneficial risks, and no risk no reward. Some people may be afraid because they have lost money before and are afraid of investing again
Activity: 308
September 11, 2018, 07:18:12 PM
Well, my fear has always been with government interference in crypto and blockchain. It's likw a coin- having two sides (i.e we either get the support or get banned).
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:13:12 PM
There are lot of things that I am afraid of, such us drastic change in the crypto market. If the market will go down, it will be a big lose in each bounty hunters. Hopefully the market will continue to grow in order to be success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 06:58:25 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

Even if I am a long time user now of bitcoin I still have this things that I'm afraid of, like getting scammed because mostly I highly have the chance of getting scammed every time even if I'm very careful in joining signature or bounty campaigns.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 11, 2018, 06:48:47 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
it is true that fear is useless, but it is a feeling that comes naturally when we see a 50:50 possibility, and eliminating this fear is the most difficult in my opinion because there is no theory of eliminating fear... only logic can reduce fear and not everyone has the ability to think logically when the market is red.

The fear is useless until you make the right decisions. Sure, you need at least 51%, not 1 to 1, then you will fill way better, than your chances for the win is bigger, not much, but still bigger.
That's right when the market is falling, you are reacting more emotionally, then with some logic, that's what's the trading is all about.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 11, 2018, 06:42:04 PM
it is true that fear is useless, but it is a feeling that comes naturally when we see a 50:50 possibility, and eliminating this fear is the most difficult in my opinion because there is no theory of eliminating fear... only logic can reduce fear and not everyone has the ability to think logically when the market is red.
Activity: 23
September 11, 2018, 06:25:09 PM
I am not afraid of anything, I know what is involve before diving in, patience is highly needed in Cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 123
September 11, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
I think the only reasonable fear we can have is that the main objective of cryptos will be diverted and we will end up following the money alone, no matter what technology and what you wanted to achieve, let's just be guided by money and end up without the philosophy that started it all.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
September 11, 2018, 06:33:21 PM
I wasn't afraid of not happening yet, and I based all situations in reality so I won't be speculating for bad thoughts. If somebody or there's a group of traders in your community was afraid of such rumors behind us, we can encourage them to pursue for better chance of surviving during their struggles. Most of the people were afraid of price crashes and price downtrend period, but as the day went through we need to be more furious and braver enough to control our emotions.
Activity: 147
September 11, 2018, 06:26:06 PM
There is a fear on the market if they still decreases up to $100 of ethereum coin in a market thus all my tokens are earned from ER20 wallet address powered by ethereum base wallet. Sad to say i still hope for a recovery movement of price by the end of this year 2018.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 07:46:36 AM
Due to contineous dropping of crypto coin market price value,most of the investors are afraid of lossing their money.But for me,i still believe that the market price value of all crypto coin will bounce back in high value.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Of losing money. I think all of us are afraid of being lost in money but from the other side there is nothing bad at all, it is just money that could be earnd one more time.
Activity: 294
September 09, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
I do not see any sense in this and it seems to me that it is contrary to the successful and large earnings in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
If there is nothing like panic then there would be nothing like courage. So whenever you’re afraid, you should take courage and jump back and be ready to take the risk. And you just mentioned only the good things, what about those that invested and took the risk but ended up losing all they had? So you see, if you’re doing anything, it’s not only about having courage, you should also be smart and not take courage as a stupid man, try to be wise and quit at the right time.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 08, 2018, 02:53:37 AM
If you are new in crypto, then you are right to feel afraid of the situation. In general it is normal because fluctuations of rate in crypto is the main character, donot need to afraid these situations. When a person start investing in crypto then he should make his mind regarding fluctuations of rates . So my opinion is donot need to panic here it is quite normal, make your planning according to this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 02:42:06 AM
 The fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk way of investing money. Many people do not understand the usual role of cryptocurrencies in our daily lives. People see cryptocurrency as a way to make money, but not to make their lives different.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 02:02:24 AM
Of course not. In any case, this makes no sense and it seems to me that if you fear nothing good will come of this just will not work
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 01:14:43 AM
Of course, too many people are especially afraid of traders to invest in crypto coins falling  so now they sell them at a cheap price All because of the coin today has fallen in price today.
We have to stay calm,because whatever the investment, if we ares till panic and fear, we will not be able to make a wise decision. While the right decision is very important because it can define whether we will lose or profit. Here, panic can drive us to sell our tokens in very bad time and leads the bad sell. therefore, just mange your fear and panic, be calmer and wiser in crypto. Good luck mate.
Pages:
Jump to: