Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 7. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

The market of crypto currency is too unstable and therefore even experienced investors are afraid of losing their profits. I think that people just need to be patient and carefully analyze their investments so that the fear disappears.
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
I am scared of loosing a profit because I can't get a money for what I've worked. Scam bounties are kinda disappointing because they wasted our time rather than to use it for a good bounty. Afraid of not increasing of the different value of my tokens.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
it's a feeling, it's not like you can overcome it so easily. ofc fear is not good, but it has it's on purpose. It protects you sometimes to do something stupid. I think that's the reason.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
Im afraid that situation will be worse and worse in future, for example in bounty there will be no softcaps reached and no payments to bounty hunters and more and more scams,delay and so on , and more people participate, so all receive pennies.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
fear is something human, let alone see the current Crypto market movement. there are some things that create fear, first, the loss of capital, secondly, the collapse of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
Of course, too many people are especially afraid of traders to invest in crypto coins falling  so now they sell them at a cheap price All because of the coin today has fallen in price today.

indeed, all altcoins are now almost affected by the start of weakening bitcoin, but it will be ascertained that because of the momentary sentiment, the next few months will be able to catch up and regain strength

Activity: 131
September 05, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
I think the fear can be categorized into unexpected and bad experience, those with in experience are bound to make mistakes and the fear of not wanting to lose their funds scare them away while those with bad experience either by having fallen for scams, bad investments and trade losses will eventually be wary and scared of continuing but the tough keeps going
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
Not sure you can be surprised that people are scared. Cryptocurrency is a risky investment. Just don't invest more than you can afford to lose and it should be fine.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 09:14:13 AM
If someone chooses "investment" as their business, they can not feel afraid or panic actually. Because investment (in this case we are talking about crypto) is certainly have a risk, we can get much profit if we are good in it or we can get much loss if we are bad in it. Don't be afraid buddy, crypto is a great choice to invest your money.
The most important thing is to invest wisely and have knowledge of crypto-currencies, we need to constantly learn to keep up. Risks are always there where there is a good profit, the main thing is not to be afraid and constantly learn.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
I think that fear and panic engulfs people only because they do not fully understand what cryptography is, what blockchain technology is, what their potential is and what the future is. People succumb to the General trend and buy cryptocurrencies in a growing market, and then again panic and listen to not competent people and sell their cryptocurrency in the negative!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 09:01:40 AM
If someone chooses "investment" as their business, they can not feel afraid or panic actually. Because investment (in this case we are talking about crypto) is certainly have a risk, we can get much profit if we are good in it or we can get much loss if we are bad in it. Don't be afraid buddy, crypto is a great choice to invest your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 08:37:05 AM
What I am afraid of is a lot of fud is going to be spread again and a lot of people will sell and the price goes down again. Hopefully , people will not believe in any negative news. If you really support crypto, you'll hodl and wont get affected.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 05, 2018, 08:34:17 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
Actually some of thing that ill afraid of is the loose of profit the coins that ill hold so long, And was hard to comeback a high prices of each coins that ill have for now. And they have some kind that ill afraid also it to be panic on when the market going into dump situation and have a time ill sell my coins a low of prices.
Activity: 318
September 05, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
Of course, too many people are especially afraid of traders to invest in crypto coins falling  so now they sell them at a cheap price All because of the coin today has fallen in price today.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
September 05, 2018, 07:39:48 AM
The continuous downtrend trajectory of the market is one of the factors that makes other investors afraid of. And because of fear, they fail to grab the opportunity of investing more while the price of the cryptocurrency is cheap. And once you fear, you will not also take a step to make your dreams come true.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 04:23:48 AM
There will be nothing should make anxious about a direct result though you would apprehensive about scams you must Abstain from it. When setting off Previously, should this crypto universe. You must have a legitimate learning for you should realize regarding coins, tokens, crusades Furthermore ventures. What's more assuming that you bring been scammed At that point take it as a life lessing. You ought make watchful following the long haul. Also particular case that's only the tip of the iceberg thing, Assuming that you need to get cash then you compelling reason to trust Also Holding up is an absolute necessity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 05, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
every individual must have fear, and such dread can not be disposed of, for fear is an inclination that can not be dispensed with in a man. in any case, we should beat these feelings of dread, not to dispose of them. one approach to beat the dread is to understand that to work in digital currency we have numerous dangers to be confronted, one of which is the loss of cash used to contribute. as I would like to think, on the off chance that we are prepared with every one of the dangers confronted, the dread be felt not very enormous.
yeah we should learn to control our wmotions in order not tonlose our good position and money of course as emotions can be our enemy
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
i am afraid of losing the perfect deal and jot earn a lot on it as people can be very unattentive when it comes to catching good deals
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:44:43 AM
every individual must have fear, and such dread can not be disposed of, for fear is an inclination that can not be dispensed with in a man. in any case, we should beat these feelings of dread, not to dispose of them. one approach to beat the dread is to understand that to work in digital currency we have numerous dangers to be confronted, one of which is the loss of cash used to contribute. as I would like to think, on the off chance that we are prepared with every one of the dangers confronted, the dread be felt not very enormous.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 03:41:26 AM
If you are participating in a project that is already running and nearing completion, but the project does not get good sales results, then you have to go immediately and for other projects that are far more promising. Be careful in choosing a project, choose those who have reached the minimum target of sales. So you have great hopes for getting results from it. Most projects that are nearing completion and not yet able to get good sales results, they will only lead to failure, which then people call a scam.
i think thag people should not be afraid of making mistakes they shojld be afraid of not learning from mistakes and making tme twice
Pages:
Jump to: