Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 3. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
I am most afraid of the collapse of the crypto-currency market. Although this is practically not possible. So far, there is such a colossal demand for it. But still there is an inner experience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 03:24:44 PM
I'm afraid that the market can collapse completely. Yes, I certainly can analyze all the factors and understand that the market is likely to grow, but still I have a share of uncertainty, perhaps this is correct.
it is a natural thing because we still have emotions so we can still panic. in this condition it makes us think badly but it is not a mistake because then we will be more responsive if that is true. but in my opinion the market will definitely rise sooner or later because I think Crypto will stay alive for a long time with all the advantages.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:12:21 PM
I'm afraid that the market can collapse completely. Yes, I certainly can analyze all the factors and understand that the market is likely to grow, but still I have a share of uncertainty, perhaps this is correct.
Activity: 994
September 28, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
I'm afraid that the crypto currency will disappear. But this will not happen. It will only develop and with every sleep become more popular. The main thing now is that the rate has risen
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 12:29:05 PM
fear is not a good feeling, often happens to us what we are afraid of, so I try to drive away this feeling from myself and believe in the best, the fact that the market is not stable and not very good, I think this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
Crypto is subject to volatility, so we should have prepared for this. If we already have this in mind, there won't be any reason to fear. Let's just learn to overcome our fears when it comes to cryptocurrency or even any successful venture in lifer.
Activity: 602
September 23, 2018, 07:11:31 PM
I still worry the cryptographic market will not bounce back. I'm afraid I will lose this year. The bitcoin price has fallen too low compared to the time I bought it. I also worry that the bonus campaign is also affected much, the pay is also less.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 23, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
All people are cautious about something new, so it's not worth to blame for fear, it's normal that people want to learn it but also are afraid to take it so immediately. I think in the future everything will be ok, the main thing is that there was stability, people who like stability are afraid of cryptography. Now mostly in cryptography those people who like to take risks
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 23, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
I think its not about being afraid, they are HESITANT. Whenever you ran into something that you didn't know, the first impression is most likely being hesitant to try it. That is what's happening on crypto investment. Everyone is just playing safe and not being afraid. I think that is the difference and its been going on but a lot of people has gotten out of their comfort zone and were able to take risk on crypto and earn money.
Activity: 532
September 23, 2018, 06:52:23 PM
There's nothing to get afraid of anything. Rather than oanicking follow the procedure of hold and sell, you'd be able earn good amount of money.

Don't be afraid of anything and don't panick and be patients make some research about the risk of investing but now just hold your coins and wait for the right rime to sell it and you get more profit from your investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 23, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
Yes. Because of fear, many investors sell their assets too early. Or they sell coins and tokens at a loss. When investing, you must act on a clear plan. Never invest all your money.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 23, 2018, 06:22:22 PM
You might not easily access the success ladder timely and or efficiently. The only sort of fear at times for me in this Crypto field is after investment or before investment into any Coin I wonder what volatility shall turn for this coin positive or negative holding it for a while or at a long term term date. Nobody wants to get their efforts be useless. Nobody wants to get scammed by the greedy people. I think that's the reason.
good conclusion, but in my opinion a suspicious influence to the mind each person. and that makes them no be better and courage that is very helpful success in making decisions. with a clear mind can always find the way out from trouble.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 06:18:24 PM
You might not easily access the success ladder timely and or efficiently. The only sort of fear at times for me in this Crypto field is after investment or before investment into any Coin I wonder what volatility shall turn for this coin positive or negative holding it for a while or at a long term term date. Nobody wants to get their efforts be useless. Nobody wants to get scammed by the greedy people. I think that's the reason.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 06:10:21 PM
no one can know how our future in the world of cryptocurrency. if we are afraid of doing something, then it will make us lose confidence in ourselves. it's good if we have to be more careful, but it doesn't mean that we have to be afraid to start something. be brave and you will get the thing what you want.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
in my opinion, a sense of panic or fear naturally happens, it all depends on how we respond to the feeling of panic, in crypto the decline or increase in prices is very easy, when a very drastic price decline occurs automatically we will feel panicked and afraid of losing profits, so in my opinion the feeling of panic is natural in humans
Activity: 149
September 23, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
We can't really blame them for doing so because they are losing money at this moment that the market is on downtrend. It is normal for an investor to worry given that his aim in the first place is to earn profit but the opposite thing happens. But if an investor is awared of the nature of the market, there's nothing to be worried of because such difficulty have been experienced before and same outcome happens.
Some guys are not afraid of anything in their trade. The waiting is the hardest part of trading coins.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 05:39:51 PM
Of the 4 things that you exemplify for me it doesn't have to be panic because the market will experience price dynamics going up and down all the time, if you lose today the temporary hold and prices will improve, and most importantly never regret buying and then you sell with profit targets that have been wanted, but a few moments later the price rises, so as not to damage your mental trading
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
September 23, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
We can't really blame them for doing so because they are losing money at this moment that the market is on downtrend. It is normal for an investor to worry given that his aim in the first place is to earn profit but the opposite thing happens. But if an investor is awared of the nature of the market, there's nothing to be worried of because such difficulty have been experienced before and same outcome happens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:30:02 PM
I am afraid that this period relative stability  will end and we are again meet  a drawdown on a market. I hope that this does not happen.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 23, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
As it is not strange, but my greatest fear, it to send coins not to that contract or not to that address and to lose them forever.
Pages:
Jump to: