Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 8. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 05, 2018, 03:40:42 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
i think losing money and not being able to restore them is what scares me the most so i believe that it is the common fear
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 05, 2018, 03:39:34 AM
If you are participating in a project that is already running and nearing completion, but the project does not get good sales results, then you have to go immediately and for other projects that are far more promising. Be careful in choosing a project, choose those who have reached the minimum target of sales. So you have great hopes for getting results from it. Most projects that are nearing completion and not yet able to get good sales results, they will only lead to failure, which then people call a scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 03:26:16 AM
I'm afraid I'll lose all my profits because of the market dumping. The market is very low right now.

But eventually it goes away when we get used to all these so-called fears.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
I think the reason is that there are many negative reviews from people who lost money in the crypto currency market. However, they are to blame for themselves, because knowing little information they decided that they could easily earn money on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 03:18:51 AM
I don't seem to understand your stand, it is human
nature. If we aren't sure of something then it is scary
for us, of course who would like to lose their money?
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
I think the thing is feared in the crypto world when all assets are hacked by someone
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 03:05:44 AM
We just need to recognize the fact that investment in the crypto field always assumes rather high risks for investors. But there is also the opposite side of the medal - the possibility of success and significant earnings. But for this, you need to carefully select a project for investment and not succumb to panic - it only prevents ambitious investors.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
panic does not work. If you do not believe this yet, wait a bit longer, you will see. even if you lose, you should be able to laugh.
Activity: 728
September 04, 2018, 03:55:29 PM
I see a lot of people are afraid, panic etc, but i am sure this is newcomers, if somebody in crypto more then one year - he has his own strategy for bear and bull markets. Because just calm person can survive here. Newcomers will learn or leave.
Activity: 17
September 04, 2018, 03:38:06 PM
well, it's okay for someone to have feelings of loss their hodl.. and afraid it's normal, but don't need to panic. just wait and see for some change Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 03:32:41 PM
Maybe the cost of coins has fallen where most of them have taken advantage of because they contributed greatly and completed a little exchange. But I think that there are still many opportunities in the crypto industry.

Look at the graphs - I do not see anything that can really scare you. The altcoins (many of them) and Bitcoin are not going to fall these days. Hope, the growth of all the cryptocurrencies will be not stopped.
Activity: 308
September 04, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
The crypto market has various threats that can scare people. After all, this is a sphere with high volatility and significant risks for investors. Therefore, it is logical to be afraid of falling prices, negative trends and unsuccessful investments. But personally, I'm afraid that just someone will steal my money from my wallet - I've faced this fraud several times.
Activity: 287
September 04, 2018, 03:46:44 AM
I think that fear exists in all life. Those who want to enter the world of electronic money should know the possibilities and risks that you may encounter. Most people panic when they see the price down. Some fear losing their money in the password, even so they are all here because they get benefits from it.
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
Maybe the cost of coins has fallen where most of them have taken advantage of because they contributed greatly and completed a little exchange. But I think that there are still many opportunities in the crypto industry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
September 04, 2018, 03:32:31 AM
I have seen now many crypto been dump to 90% and i afraid if that token price going to zero.  Although there are big probability the price will going up and the marketcap has possibility to increase but high volatility of crypto make me afraid.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.

nothing ,been investing since 2012
lost and win ,i'm use to it already...if u are afraid keep ur money out from here ...investment is not for pussy
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 03:29:23 AM
I am afraid of the fact that crypto currency market will not be restored and this current problem will kill the market, I don't believe in it but I am afraid so much.
Activity: 203
September 04, 2018, 03:25:18 AM
People is afraid because they used money that suppose to be for emergency, loan, and money that is borrowed so they panic when they heard that crypto price starts to drop and decided to sell their coins to lessen the loss... They don't plan ahead...
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
Personally, I'm not afraid of the fact that the crypto market will be a bubble or will fall further. I always believe in its excellent potential and gradual recovery in the future. I'm usually frightened by another - the risk of encountering hackers who steal money from my wallet.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 04, 2018, 03:16:05 AM
I believe that people who can become bounty hunters will agree with you, but those investors in the market will not think about the problem like this. He/she cares whether the property will disappear!
Pages:
Jump to: