Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 8. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
Initial coin offerings are still worth investing in, there are still some projects that still were able to surpass their ICOs price on listing on exchanges, things will even get better when the market goes fully bullish, some projects are delaying the listing of their tokens to achieve maximum price
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I have a few different coins and tokens, and I have not an another plan than waiting for a new and strong bull season. I hope this bear season will go away in the next months and after of that I hope we can get our target profits.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 15, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
Everycoin for me have possible to reach the price and everycoin are time until when I hold. But most of the coins that I have for few years holding only few of altcoins that I have are for few months.  Better to have set price to your coins to know your limitation.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 06:57:27 PM
Even I do not know what to do with all tokens. One go down in price, others in general still did not even come to the normal exchanges to bargain. There is a couple of coins which now in small plus. Meanwhile I leave them on holding, but was not defined on the account of other coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 14, 2018, 07:02:34 AM
I intend to keep fifty percent of the Altcoins for two years and the rest i will trade them to profit every time there is a wave. I only need coins that have a clear development orientation on coinmarketcap.
Such a brave conclusion you made. It's kinda simple strategy, but it looks like you have many altcoins in your wallet for this two years holding preparation. Moreover, you're ready in waiting for two years, that means you have a very strong trust in your chosen altcoins. Actually some people won't wait this long except it is bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:57:33 AM
Hi guy

Yeah..I still hold some alts, I have sold some but not all,  maybe I will buy more altcoins that have good future and of course I am waiting for the price to go up.
I am an vexanium, ethereum, XLM, and ADA holder
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
September 14, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
for now I still hold some altcoins that I have because the altcoin that I have are still in a down , when the altcoin I have is in a state of rising, I will sell it, and replace it with ethereum that is my plan
Activity: 350
September 14, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
I will try to be patient and resist waiting until the price is good, and I will sell part of it for me to use the investment in the top ten crypto currencies.
Activity: 149
September 14, 2018, 03:24:58 AM
To date, I still hold my Altcoin because market prices are currently down. And I still want to invest anymore because the situation is now utilizing this happens. Current situation of coin prices are down. And it's time to invest again. So when the price of the coins has gone up we could sell it.
Activity: 66
September 14, 2018, 01:50:45 AM
I plan to get 150 bitcoins through investment next year, and my investment is 3 bitcoins. Unfortunately, I only have a half bitcoin left. It is really bad.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 11, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
For now i am holding all my altcoins and waiting for a good opportunity for the market to recover so i can sell some of it, but for now that the market is facing a long and hard dip im trying to look for some good alts worth investing in.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
I always tried to help other traders. But now I'm desperate and I do not know what to do. Prices fall and I lose a lot of money.  Cry Cry

Activity: 404
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Hi guy

So much question i will keep Bitcoin and ETH in the long-term. And the Altcoins i will keep in the short term when the price is right i trade and sell them to make a profit.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:12:02 PM
I intend to keep fifty percent of the Altcoins for two years and the rest i will trade them to profit every time there is a wave. I only need coins that have a clear development orientation on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
The price of altcoin in the market is declining.So it's good to hold it now.It's good to buy now because the price of altcoin is low.I have coins like OMX and MITS. I think the price of altcoin will reach a new peak by the end of this year.It is good to wait until the price increase.
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
I won't sell altcoins , the price is too low . I will wait when the situation will change for the better
You do everything right. We do not need to hurry. As the mentors said - "Patience is the key to success"
Activity: 76
September 10, 2018, 08:57:09 AM
yes im holding because holding is the only option to get out of this dip with at least something. if everything will work out then i will by more altcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 10, 2018, 08:52:44 AM
Hi guy

yeah , from march , i still hold my altcoins till now.
depends , if i need some money , ill sell a bit of my altcoins for life/important purpose.
i think so , i still looking for buying other altcoins , because i believe in cryptocurrency can bring me get a some profit in future.
everyone waiting for it right , because alot people buying at low price and waiting for the price can rise up.
hmm , i just holding ETH , EOS, LTC, ETC , NEO in my portofolio.

i hope my investment in altcoins can bring me get a profit , and i think i will buy more altcoins depends on my budget and market condition.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 07:54:54 AM
Hello everyone holding altcoin.
This is not the time you cut the hole. Keep bitcoin. Now you cut the hole, you will be the bait shark. Be patient, do not be trapped by sharks.
I wish everyone confidence and victory
Pages:
Jump to: