Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 6. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 07:02:09 AM
Plans are very simple and clear, to sell all the Altcoins and not to wait when the situation in the crypto market changes, you can never wait for this event.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 07:30:39 PM
for my case there is some altcoin that i plan to hodl forever and some to turn them in some point in others altcoin good luck mate with your investment i never invested in bitcoin good luck Smiley
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 14, 2018, 06:28:21 PM
My plans to earn large sums on my altcoins, of course, many altcoins in their portfolios die, but some of them can grow very much and block all losses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
November 14, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
I have target price for all of my investment, for example I will sell wanchain minimum 20 dollar so I will wait this targets, when this targets okey then I will look to analyses and if I must to sell, then I will sell it, dont hodl more time.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 04:24:16 PM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

The last ICO I have invested in is MFX (Modern Finance Chain), and holding it until reaching their soft cap was the best decision so far. I have heavily invested in their masternodes system (in general I am attracted to masternodes structure). I have tried to acquire a VEN masternode 1 year ago but prices were forbidding me to. However, MFX made it affordable even for medium scale investors to obtain one or some!
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
At close of FY 2018, we brought over a dozen standalone enforcement actions involving digital assets and ICOs.

https://www.sec.gov/files/enforcement-annual-report-2018.pdf
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
I'm holding all my altcoins, hoping by the end of this year I will probably start seeing some green. ETH, QNT, XRP, XLM. These are altcoins I'm holding on to.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 14, 2018, 12:05:58 PM
Now that most of tokens' prices are down, I'm just holding and waiting for it to rise back up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 14, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
I am trying to hold Altcoins and waiting for the crypto market to return. You can persevere and success will come to you.
You chose exactly what will bring you a good profit. It is persistence and patience that are very important in the current state of the cryptocurrency market. I think that all users of cryptocurrency should understand this, because panic and the active sale of all coins will lead to the loss of a cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 118
November 14, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
I am trying to hold Altcoins and waiting for the crypto market to return. You can persevere and success will come to you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
Hi guy

Yes iam still holding some coin waiting for good moment to sell, bitcoin,stellar, eth, ripple i think have low risk investment and have more bright price in the future.
You made the right choice cions, which will really have good prospects for the future, and also today shows good results. But I always remember the predictions of many analysts who talk about the death of most altcoins, because 60% do not have a real product. And it is alarming.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 14, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
Hi guy

yes, of course
i still hold my altcoins now and i lways looking for an opprtunity to buy more altcoins because i believe it,,
i hold only a solid and good altcoins, such as Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, NEO and few others my friend
i will sell my altcoins when hit the price what i want it  Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
Hi guy

Yes iam still holding some coin waiting for good moment to sell, bitcoin,stellar, eth, ripple i think have low risk investment and have more bright price in the future.
Activity: 183
November 14, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
Hi guy

To be honest I am not too enthusiastic about the need to accumulate too many cryptos to ensure high profitability in the long-term market. I am convinced that when this market consolidates only very few cryptocurrencies will be required to satisfy the financial and economic needs of society, for which I am only buying some altcoins to speculate, and as a long-term investment I am only holding bitcoin and ethereum, despite the bad expectations about their next future.
Activity: 588
October 14, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
I am watching and holding my altcoins and trying to but some more while the market is not growing so fast like in the previous years
in any case, I very much hope that in the near future, we will still see those maximum prices for cryptocurrency, which we observed in 2017.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 14, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
I am watching and holding my altcoins and trying to but some more while the market is not growing so fast like in the previous years
Activity: 756
October 14, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
I will continue to save my altcoin until the price changes. after that I will sell it if I can get the profit I want. currently it is difficult to get profit because the market is not stable.
Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
Hi guy

I keep my altcoins. But I have not many standing. Previously, I tried to hold them with the hope of further growth. But now I sell as soon as they appear on the exchange.
Activity: 840
October 12, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
At the moment I still hold an altcoin because altcoin prices are currently not conducive, and tend to decline
even though I have to wait, I will maintain it, until the price is stable, at least it can restore my capital.
I am also so much better at holding up that the altcoin prices that I hold experience price increases even though I have to wait, it doesn't matter, because I'm sure that by waiting I can get the profit I want
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
At the moment I still hold an altcoin because altcoin prices are currently not conducive, and tend to decline
even though I have to wait, I will maintain it, until the price is stable, at least it can restore my capital.
Pages:
Jump to: