Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 7. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
October 12, 2018, 12:28:31 PM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

if my plan, I prefer to hold the altcoin that I have for now. because this unfavorable situation is very difficult when we sell, and want to get a profit. so to sell it is better to see good conditions. because every condition is certainly different.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
October 12, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
for now many altcoin as I can from the bounty can only dwell on the wallet that I have, because it does not have good grades in Exchange, even some not yet listed on the Exchange. but for the altcoin every day I trade I can only dwell for the moment, while waiting for the price of a little nicer on the market to start trading again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 12, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
Yes, right now I still hold the altcoins I have because I see the altcoin prices that I hold are still low so I can't sell them now, so I will wait when prices rise again

That's what I am also doing now, holding my altcoins and wait for their price to go up. The continuing bearish market is the reason why the price is still low but I believe they have also the potential to go up in the future. There are many altcoins now in the market but only few of them are capable to their own bullrun so have to choose what coin you are going to buy wisely to avoid future losses.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 12, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
I would like to be in crypto for as long as I am alive so I can pass things on to my Son and eventually Grandkids as I am the very first person in my family to be in crypto. My Dad also now holds a few cryptos and soon I want to educate my Son to hold them as well. I would one day like to pay off my mortgage and then also be able to be worry free about paying my bills and have a small pension fund so I can live out my older years in some comfort. Right now the bear market has been a killer and I am always under immense stress, so am battling out with the bears, first to survive this bear market, then to be able to do something decent for myself and my family. I also want to have a marriage fund ready for when my Son wants to get married, I can marry him off with dignity, oh and I need new teeth.  Grin Grin
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
October 12, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
In addition to bitcoin, there will be many different coins on which to earn, but since bitcoin is a pioneer,it is the most popular course will grow, with a rise in complexity but a little later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
October 12, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
Yes, right now I still hold the altcoins I have because I see the altcoin prices that I hold are still low so I can't sell them now, so I will wait when prices rise again
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
October 12, 2018, 06:13:58 AM
I do have few alt coins in my portfolio. I will hold my coins for at least 3 years. Because as far as i know alt coins gives more ROI in long term. And yes will invest in more alt coins. Will sell few alt coins when i will get good price. Right now i am having ETH , Tron and ripple in my portfolio. And probably will invest in EOS soon.
Activity: 420
October 12, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
to be able to get profit then we must be able to take the opportunity, if I have already made a profit in the altcoin then of course I will sell it but if I haven't got profit then I will hold on until the altcoin price rises again and I get profit, then I'll buy again when prices are low
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
October 12, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
I hold my coins and wait for the next bull run. Sooner or later it will come back because I think the blockchain is the future. A bank-independent system that can not be manipulated by third parties.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
October 12, 2018, 05:11:46 AM
I still believe in Eth, they look very calm this year, but they remain in the rank of two crypto currencies. I continue to buy and monitor the momentum that might occur. precisely this is the right time to buy Eth at a very affordable price. altcoin is great if finally bitcoin rises. the quantity owned will provide greater benefits. everything can still happen and I believe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 11, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
i hold many altcoin right now, even many new altcoin that i got from bounty campaign. I only think holding those coin will return me some profit in the near future, because i dont see enough profit to sell it right now with current market situation. But, i have plan to exchange the majority of my altcoin into bitcoin or ethereum for long term period investment, and only hold very legit and potential altcoin in my wallet. I'm afraid  those altcoin will become undervalue and noone will buy it.
Activity: 373
October 11, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
Hi guy

As of now my planned for my altcoin was simply sell when I have an opportunity that the price will grow.I dont want to hold because the market now is under the low volume of the value price.
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
On all the coins I have same the plan - their deduction on a purse until they make for me good profit. Until then I do not want to sell them in such market as now.
I only have one altcoin, it's an ethereal. And in any case I will not try to sell it, even in the most difficult moments. quite a lot now there is positive information that speaks about the prospects of etherium in the future.
in any case, the etherium is a good investment, But most of all for me the erc20 platform, with which new coins are created, is of great value. At the same time the purse My ether Wallet deserves the highest praise.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
On all the coins I have same the plan - their deduction on a purse until they make for me good profit. Until then I do not want to sell them in such market as now.
I only have one altcoin, it's an ethereal. And in any case I will not try to sell it, even in the most difficult moments. quite a lot now there is positive information that speaks about the prospects of etherium in the future.

selling for now is also not a good choice for the coins you hold, let alone promising coins in the future to continue to increase its value even more and there are many benefits to be gained. if you have other capital, my advice should not only focus on ethereum at this time, because there are many other coins that will also provide profits faster when the market has recovered.
Activity: 588
September 17, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
Activity: 123
September 17, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 10:39:21 PM
for now I still hold some altcoins that I have because the altcoin that I have are still in a down , when the altcoin I have is in a state of rising, I will sell it, and replace it with ethereum that is my plan

At present the price is certainly better and more profitable, we must always be confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so that hold is a profitable option.
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 10:33:59 PM
For now I have a business plan other than cryptocurrency. I plan to be able to open a food or mini market, this is what I do if in a situation like this I can still earn money
wow, very interesting, i also thought it would be like you,
because if there is no effort in real life, your income will continue to be like that
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 10:02:45 PM
For now I have a business plan other than cryptocurrency. I plan to be able to open a food or mini market, this is what I do if in a situation like this I can still earn money
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:21:56 PM
Hi guy

I am still holding them and I have sold a half of them. and maybe I will buy some alts later and wait for the price up
Pages:
Jump to: