Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 23. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
My plan with the altcoin I have is to wait until my coin price goes up significantly, even if it's long-term, and all of the altcoin prices at the end of the year go back up like last year.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My plans for my altcoin is to wait for it's increase in the market or hold it until the end of the year. And add it to the saving that I always keep to my bank account to make sure that I have a extra money. I think saving some extra money is better to have a support in my daily needs or an additional investments to my currency that I'm holding to make it double.
Activity: 281
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I can say so, I keep my altcoins until the price of profit does not suit me. In most cases, I try to sell some of my coins. For example.  I have 1000 coins, which begins to grow on the stock exchange. She made x2 today, I'm selling 25% at that moment. Tomorrow the coin raised up, I sell another 25%. Total my profit x2+x4=X3 I think this method is the best and safest for many investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
After earning a coin, i read and analyse its market trend to ascertain whether it can rise to its full potentials in order to decide how long to hold and when to sell. With those coins which are not worth holding, i sell them immediately for the large cap coins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple etc.
Activity: 294
I am holding it . when it pumps i will sell , but invest in ICO there's always some risks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Waiting for the market to ride crypto higher again. At the moment the market is in a good situation and Bitcoin is currently in growth. I am still holding the coin and wait to rise higher and new I am selling. This will be a great opportunity to trade long term. I've held the coin long ago and it made me waiting long and at the end of this year, I think it is the right time to sell the coins.
Activity: 602
Hi guy

Yes i am still holding my altcoins.
I have sold a half of my holdings .
Yes as a trader and an investor i am always looking for the great oppurtunity to buy more altcoins that i can earn more profits.
Yes , not only me but most of us hodlers are waiting for the price to go high so that we can sell our coins and have a good profits.
I am holding storm , fabric token , etherium , student coin , trade.io , fdx , utrust token.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
My priority now is to buy good and reasonable coins, hold and sell high. I presently have some very good coins in mind that i know will give good profit even in short term. We need not to look at long term investments alone, we can also make short term profits.
Activity: 105
I'm holding my altcoins, because all of them have been bought for the higher price and will wait for a better time for sale. Selling altcoins now is not reasonable.
Activity: 224
my plans include long-term retention of my Ethereum because I believe that the market will soon grow and prices will rise.
Activity: 224
I hold many alt-coins, and the list is growing. Many projects will succeed in the future, some
more, some less. It`s hard to make a difference right now, diversifying is for that reason to be
prepared for different outcomes.
It's not recommended to hold all alt-coins, before investing and deciding to hold an alt-coin
make a research about it. If you decide to hold some it would be cause you believe in the project
success, why not to support project and have some benefits from that when times come?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Hi guy

I believe altcoin will grow, but need more time! At present prices are slightly down but will rise again!

altcoin will certainly start up again, but it needs a process that we never know. because the development comes suddenly without us knowing. so for conditions that are not good then I sell coins that I have, because we never know what conditions.
Activity: 353
Hi guy

I have sold some of my altcoins believing that I could still gain a good profit through it buy hodling patiently. I believe that there are still lots of potential altcoins around us that is worth hodling. We should just have more patience about it because some altcoins actually rises better that what we all expect.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My plan is simple. If the price is high then I will sell it, if the price goes down then I will hold it. Unless there is an urgent need, I will usually sell it immediately. If the altcoin I get from bounty, then I see the progress of the next project, if the listing will be a profitable exchange, then I will hold it.
Activity: 504
Hi guy

Hello guy,

I'm still holding my alt coins up to this day. Price is too low to sell so I'm holding instead.
I have sold half of my holdings of a specific successful token sale.
I'm looking for another good opportunity to invest on high potential alt coins. Hoping to have the same profit with the one I had before.
Yes, I am waiting for the price to go up.
I'm holding NEO and ethereum right now.
Activity: 71
I was lucky and sold a lot close to the high. Plan to hold the rest of mine until the market gets back above $500 billion total cap.
Activity: 112
If the selling price is high, obviously you should think wisely and sell your currency. But when the value is low, there is no reason to act regretfully. You do not have to consider the hasty decision if the decision can make you more down. Better to restrain first than to sell cheap. And you have to be patient much longer.
Activity: 65
I want to keep it right now because the market does not work. I do not have to panic because I'll regret it soon. Each failure is a returnable installation.
Activity: 138
i just want to hold my coins because i want a higher profit and i am willing to wait.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
future plans hope crypto is still there and prices continue to improve even up high. until now it certainly still holds some tokens that I get from a bounty campaign that has been completed and some of my money investing in ethereum coins, ripples, and the ADA, will certainly continue to look for new token tokens and invest when good coins are potentially rising high.
Pages:
Jump to: