Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 3. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 07, 2019, 07:08:50 PM
for now I'm planning to keep holding the altcoin that I have and I will wait for the market to get better so I will be able to sell it and make a profit
Right now almost all holders must suffer losses due to the current decline in altcoins which have dropped in price. of course that decision is the right thing
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 07, 2019, 02:39:31 PM
I have been holding three major altcoin since the beginning of last year, and I will continue to hold this altcoin until they get to my target price  because I know they will. I was opportune to buy more ether below $100 and more of litecoin as well!
Activity: 546
January 07, 2019, 02:28:15 PM
for now I'm planning to keep holding the altcoin that I have and I will wait for the market to get better so I will be able to sell it and make a profit

I have the same plans. Probably, I will buy more altcoins such as TRON, Komodo, VeChain, Stellar and Cardano if the market falls again. However, I am going to hold my altcoins until they gain.
Activity: 756
January 03, 2019, 06:44:32 AM
if i have until now of course I will hold my coins, if they sell now they have suffered a huge loss.
so there is no reason to sell it unless you really need money.
that is why if investing must use free money.

My plans are also very simple. I will be holding the cryptocurrencies that I like (Monero, Ethereum, DASH, Litecoin, TRON, Stellar, NEM, IOTA, Cardano, Eidoo) waiting for the time when they grow at least in 3 times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
January 02, 2019, 04:50:44 AM
I will hodl my coins which I couldn't sell few months ago, actually we have to hodl them now because we lost much money already and we should have sold them before these big dumps so will keep them for rises.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
January 02, 2019, 02:29:07 AM
Hey. I keep coins for the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
January 02, 2019, 01:19:05 AM
my plan for my altcoin is the same as my plan for my bitcoin and that is to hodl them until im already contented with thier value or as long as i badly need cash for some important spendings   .   by the way i do have two plans because if ever the other plan have failed , i still have another back up plan that i will use in order to counter the possibilities of loosing  .  

right now what i usually do is i continue buying alts that are cheaper but also have the potential to increase and pump in the future . same as on btc , i do also buy btc if ever i have a spare cash   .
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
January 01, 2019, 09:28:00 PM
As far as possible, every time I have some free amount of money - I try to maximize the deposit amount of my previous investments by purchasing the necessary amounts as long as the market price allows it. I think I am doing the right thing, because ultimately this will allow me to increase the amount of profit in case of continued growth.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2019, 07:38:10 PM
I have some altcoins i hold in my storage ofcourse keep it since the price of bitcoin is dumping and the market become bearish.

I really that bear market was end and gives some go bouncing back and can get more earning by doin patience to hold my altcoin in very long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
January 01, 2019, 06:53:21 PM
I believe that collaboration with the Web3 Foundation is a good sign for the AdEx project. This should have a positive effect on the ADX coin rating.
Of course, the credibility of the project is based on this. No one needs a dead and useless product. And if team are actively working on Adex, it means that he can still surprise many. I hope the New Year will bring all the good gifts!
[/quote]
Yes of course! =) Currently, advertising is the most profitable business. And I believe that the AdEx project team made the right choice by implementing the idea of decentralized advertising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 05:12:38 PM
I buy alternative coins so that they bring me a good profit. That is why I see a lot of potential in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 01, 2019, 03:51:50 PM
I am a holder of several coins in the market and I dont expect any changes with the price of the coin that I have what I am waiting is the price of bitcoin and eth to raise again to have a good conversion rate.
if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market and the price level for all coins, then it seems that it will take a very long time for the situation to return to its mainstream and we can at least return what we invested in cryptocurrency.
If we take into account the development of prices for cryptocurrency in 2017 and 2016, we will see how quickly prices can rise and no matter what the situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 03:36:25 PM
I am a holder of several coins in the market and I dont expect any changes with the price of the coin that I have what I am waiting is the price of bitcoin and eth to raise again to have a good conversion rate.
if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market and the price level for all coins, then it seems that it will take a very long time for the situation to return to its mainstream and we can at least return what we invested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
January 01, 2019, 10:21:29 AM
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 01, 2019, 08:45:37 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
January 01, 2019, 03:57:58 AM
Unfortunately the market conditions are still red and if I sell now then I lose, I will keep and wait for the bull run market to sell partially, I'm sure some of my altcoins like ethereum, NEO and Waves have good potential in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 31, 2018, 11:33:25 AM
I plan to buy more coins of promising projects. Today I studied the Adex project. Maybe someone remembers. They have good news https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-teams-up-with-web3-foundation-for-a-collaboration-413730b73d44 They implemented Polkadot and Substrate to improve scalability. This should affect the improvement of their service.
I believe that collaboration with the Web3 Foundation is a good sign for the AdEx project. This should have a positive effect on the ADX coin rating.
Of course, the credibility of the project is based on this. No one needs a dead and useless product. And if team are actively working on Adex, it means that he can still surprise many. I hope the New Year will bring all the good gifts!
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
December 29, 2018, 08:39:37 PM
I plan to buy more coins of promising projects. Today I studied the Adex project. Maybe someone remembers. They have good news https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-teams-up-with-web3-foundation-for-a-collaboration-413730b73d44 They implemented Polkadot and Substrate to improve scalability. This should affect the improvement of their service.
Activity: 462
December 29, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
if i have until now of course I will hold my coins, if they sell now they have suffered a huge loss.
so there is no reason to sell it unless you really need money.
that is why if investing must use free money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 29, 2018, 06:37:03 PM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I still hold my altcoins,, and of course i will sell my altcoins when the price in the TOP buddy,,
To get a good profit,,
I believe people always have a target price to sell their altcoins, not just hold without any target,,
I hold ada, eth, waves and eos,, also other altcoins in few amount
Pages:
Jump to: