Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 4. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 04:27:12 PM
Here's the specific plan.
1. Sold LINK for BCH - we expect big news from Japan these next few days.
2. Will dump BCH for ETH - ride a small pump for the fork.
3. Dump ETH for some of those coins with an upcoming mainnet - Cardano, zil, maybe Waves because of their new developments.
4. Buy LINK again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 29, 2018, 02:59:42 PM
I try to increase my portfolio by trade. I choose for self some altcoins. And trade it on the binance/bittrex. I hope I don't make mistake. But it's my choice that I made after DYOR. But I think 2019 will not so good for alts. It can be more difficult than 2018
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
My plan for 2019 certainly has very high hopes for the market to bounce back. And for now, I'm ready to invest in high-end coins. Because collecting coins before major changes occur is certainly very important.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 29, 2018, 11:49:39 AM
I plan to buy more coins of promising projects. Today I studied the Adex project. Maybe someone remembers. They have good news https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-teams-up-with-web3-foundation-for-a-collaboration-413730b73d44 They implemented Polkadot and Substrate to improve scalability. This should affect the improvement of their service.
I saw the news that AdEx announced cooperation with the Web3 Foundation and are also moving forward in the development of the protocol. Promotion and good news may affect the price, let's see what happens next
I also heard about it. I can say for sure that the introduction of these technologies can bring the project to a new technological level. Recently, there was also an addition to the Adex protocol is the Registry. It is important that the project does not stand still.
Activity: 87
December 29, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
I plan to buy more coins of promising projects. Today I studied the Adex project. Maybe someone remembers. They have good news https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-teams-up-with-web3-foundation-for-a-collaboration-413730b73d44 They implemented Polkadot and Substrate to improve scalability. This should affect the improvement of their service.
I saw the news that AdEx announced cooperation with the Web3 Foundation and are also moving forward in the development of the protocol. Promotion and good news may affect the price, let's see what happens next
Strong HODL of such projects as Adex, Cardano, Ripple guys. Some are quietly developing, serious people stand behind others. They will bring us profit if we remain patient. Invest in the right things.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
December 29, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
I have already sold a number of my assets which I have seen do not have a profit and replace it with a new asset. because now when I see the potential of ico has greatly decreased interest
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 29, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
I am still holding my altcoin because I still have confidence and hope that it will become up and grow in the future, for now we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing, of course
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 29, 2018, 10:13:34 AM
I have a flexible plan with decisions at every moment. Holding is losing the advantage to grow in profit. At this stage, the market faced many difficulties. Unfortunately, the market is closer to dominance and control. I prioritized my portfolio on 3 coins which are BTC, ETH and XRP. I will keep them and wait for the market to open up a recovery opportunity in 2019.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 29, 2018, 09:00:34 AM
My plans are quite simple. I am going to make an investment in new altcoins and apparently it will be the best solution in this case.
It seems to me that altcoins are undervaluated at the moment.
Activity: 262
December 29, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 28, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
I plan to keep holding the altcoin that I have now, so the price continues to improve, because if I sell it now then it will be very cheap
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
I believe that the market situation itself prompts all of us the best decision - to hold the cryptocurrencies that we have already and to add more altcoins to the portfolio. When the alts grow, I will sell them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 02, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
I think everyone’s plans are the same, they’ll wait for growth, but for now the holding, and, if possible, re-buy either quantity or quality and new coins for the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
December 01, 2018, 07:08:24 PM
Hi guy

if I don't have a plan for now, I'm still waiting for prices to rise again. because the current situation does not allow us to sell, so it's better to be patient and wait for prices to recover.
Activity: 406
December 01, 2018, 06:18:13 PM
I plan to make a profit from the purchase of new alternative coins. But now I very carefully select coins for investment.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
December 01, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

I am holding  all my altcoins, and its really in bad shape so I avoid to check my portfolio and  focus my energy somewhere else.
Activity: 336
November 24, 2018, 09:44:00 AM
In principle, there are no plans, since all the Altcoins, which I have now in stock, cost very little. And it’s impossible to plan something for $ 500, I don’t sell them, I’ll see what happens next.
Activity: 448
November 18, 2018, 07:25:23 AM
I am thinking of selling some part to restore my deposits in them, but for now I will look at price changes and draw conclusions from this
Activity: 658
November 18, 2018, 05:06:20 AM
Hi guy

for now I still have the confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies and altcoin I each use ETH in investing, confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
Pages:
Jump to: