Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 5. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
I am holding Altcoins like ETH, TRX, NEO, WAVES, ADA. I still do not want to sell my Altcoins because I choose a long-term investment plan. 2019 will promise for the development of the crypto market.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 17, 2018, 06:48:48 PM
I will hold my altcoins as long as i dont see any profit in selling them.  Everything will be good in the right time.   Im planning to buy some altcoins while they are cheap,altcoins that wil give me big profit once the market is in a bullish mode.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2018, 06:38:29 PM
Except for holding, I don't have any plans on my Altcoin tokens. The situation we are currently having will surely cut down the profit from those who won't be patient with the market behavior. Those who panic and sold their tokens early might regret doing so because there's a huge tendency for recovery to happen next year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 06:18:44 PM
 Just like what others do who believe in crypto so much, I will hold it but in time that it will have a decent value I will sell some to patch up my daily needs.
Activity: 373
November 17, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
 I have no choice but to hold it, all of my coins are in deep trouble because of the current situation but I still believe that the time will come again and I'll be patient on this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 05:41:17 PM
I hope that my investment in alternative coins will ever give me a good profit. I continue to believe in cryptocurrency in spite of the fact that the overall situation is very complicated.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 05:34:02 PM
Currently hodling few altcoins, considering buying more depending how the market goes. Altcoins currently make about 80% of my portfolio, I just hodl a little amount of bitcoin. I feel there is more money to be made in altcoins than bitcoins.
Now that the market is down, its time for accumalation. Its a second chance for us again to prepare for the next bull and I know its gonna be massive
Activity: 674
November 17, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
I will retain the top ten potential coins on the coinmarketcap for the long-term. The other Altcoins i will sell them if Bitcoin continues to fall low. Perform trading to offset losses as the coins fall below Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 451
November 17, 2018, 04:08:16 PM
My plans includes strong hold for a long time frame. I am going to diversify portfolio as much as possible and then look at it after 1 year.
Hope it will bring ROI
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 17, 2018, 03:53:36 PM
I have a simple strategy to earn something from altcoins. If alts just perspective - I hold the most part of them. When is not, I just sold it when price would be normally for trading.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
My plan for my altcoins is to take as much as I can at a cheap price.I think it's the right choice to buy in times of crisis.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2018, 01:35:07 PM
Im holding 2 altcoins right now And i bought them yeeterday for the bear market i think i got them at a very good price . I Hope un sometime Next year their price Will pump . Thinks thats the important stuff about doing business with crypto . We need a lot of patience And dont need the money right now. Have the ability to wait. Im holding callisto And tombola right now. Regard guys
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
November 17, 2018, 01:29:00 PM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I don't have much plans for it since the market is currently down. I would just want to hold it until it gets profitable to sell. Being in a hurry during this market situation would be a loss and good things come to those who wait so we have to be patient.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
i hold most of my coins bcs they were down so deep, i am dissapointed because i hadnt sold 'em
so, i lose much money because of those shits.
Activity: 1050
November 17, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
For now I still hold some of altcoin like XLM, ETH and NEO and for others I have sold it some time ago. In my opinion, at the moment I see good opportunities from neo and xlm. I hope that in the future it will run as I expected. I'm waiting XLM price to reach $20 and NEO $50 Wink
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 17, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
For now I have my patience to hold my coins and watching for the market. I am waiting for the end of this year and if there will be no change I will start to sell my coins
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
November 17, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
Most of the coins I am holding right now have great future or the platform will be released soon. So I have great hopes on them even if the rate has been dropped. If the platform succeeds then automatically the price will come back.

would you like to tell me what kind of altcoins in your bag my friend
seems you are convident with your alts my friend, even in this red market,,
because for me the best altcoins at this moment is only ethereum, eos and cardano
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 17, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
My plan is to hold the Altcoin for a long time. I think that we should be patient enough when we decide to invest in Altcoin. Altcoin has a characteristic that is not having enough fast fluctuations like Bitcoin. Many Altcoin are still initial projects so we need to take time until the price increases much higher.

Make the best decisions and for anyone who can make the best decisions with Altcoin then they can be very successful people !!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 17, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
Most of the coins I am holding right now have great future or the platform will be released soon. So I have great hopes on them even if the rate has been dropped. If the platform succeeds then automatically the price will come back.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
November 17, 2018, 07:17:27 AM
it's better to invest now and leave for a long time and if possible,
open it in 3 years and who knows the altcoin will shine in the future.
because the investment is for the long term, and trading is short term.
Pages:
Jump to: