Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 49. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I choose the bottom of the time, I will buy all my ability and wait for the opportunity to discharge them when the price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I keep a lot of coins and wait at least a lot of growth from some of these coins.I am holding just the most promising altcoins like Ethereum and Ripple, and some other ones having good value too, and after studying their market I believe they have some potential.But the other ones which dont have real value or potential, I keep selling themdaily almost whenever their prices increase.
Activity: 169
what my plans on my altcoin?? ive been thinking that my altcoin  i will receiv is to invest or to buy anonter  cell phone or laptop to make it easy to post o to invest and!! to save the campaign on my files !! and get big memory!!
Activity: 392
My plan is to hold all my coins on my wallet waiting to get a higher profits. I am confident that all my holding gives a good result in time. I will buy some coins that have a great potential in the markets.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I will hold it adnwait for the perfect time to sell it where the value of my altcoin higher than what I am expecting. It will be a good idea if you also invest the mone that youve got on your altcoin so that your money will not be stable and also you can earn from the return of that investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

It's better to classify our holding altcoins into two category, first choice is ETH and BCH, this two altcoin are subject for a short term investment, for just one to two months, second choice is NEO , LTC , WAVES , this is for long term holding, maybe for at least one year.  

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
I think that I will hold my coins. It is the most specific plan I can think about in this situation. I have already made a huge amount of money in 2017 and I believe that everything will grow slower in the later year.  The hype is not over yet but it is not as hot as it was in 2017. Currently, I am having ethereum and some valuable tokens on my MEW wallet. I will hold them for a long time, even in more than 2 years if I have to. I beleive that all altcoins are good and they will gain a great price in the future
Activity: 462
Hi guy

Yes i still hold my altcoins for now because the market seems not too good.
involving cryptocurrency is requiring patience to become succeed. if you are impatience, you may suffer the loss later.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I change almost all my alto coins to the etherium. Some of the best I will hold until the end of 2020, they should bring huge profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I am still holding on my altcoins, not a good time to sell it now. I’ve sold a few last year when the prices are good and still selling some only when I need money. I am still buying altcoins if I see a good opportunity, especially when the coins are cheap. I’m holding until the end of the year or until the prices increases again. The altcoins I am holding as of now are ethereum, omg and neo.
Activity: 124
I hold NPXS, ETH and ZRX. I will hold as long as it takes, will wait until the price are quite high and its enough for me. Then I will sell half of them and then wait for the dip to buy more.
Activity: 57
You need to hold coins, and do not rush to sell them in the summer, because in summer there is always a bad market
Activity: 135
I will continue to keep my safe Altcoins.
I'm thinking of buying and selling with other coins I have. Altcoin market is very volatile. It's easy to make money, but it's easier to lose money.
Activity: 44
Hi guy

My plan is to provide a decent life for my family's future to which altcoins can be the key for it.
For now, while having a stable job I am planning to invest in crypto gradually. I am participating in signature campaign as well in order to increase my investment. All my crypto investment will be hodl for long term and consider it as my savings for the future. If fortunately get a good profit then I will invest in other mode of business.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hi guy

For me I’m planning to dump my altcoin on their next pump
Have lost a lot of money waiting for stability
I plan to run trading with Altcoin that I have. I tried to run one of the coins I have, and I see the results given are also quite large.
so I am interested in using it in the future. so I will run trading with Altcoin that I have in the future. so I will use in the future.
Activity: 126
My plan is keep holding and if i have some extra money, I will invest it while the price still cheap. I invest in some Alt so I can earn many profit from different coin. In the future I wanna to buy mining rig or ASIC so I can get many profit from Invest, Bounty, and Mining.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
I have very simple plans for my altcoins. The best solution is to wait for the end of the correction and make a profit
Activity: 210
I holding all my alt coins and hope that I could have a great return after keep them for three months. I hold NPXS, RKT, ZRX, ETH and hope that their price would go to mountain peak.
Activity: 117
Now is not the best time to sell coins, especially bitcoin and ether. So it worth to keep the until autumn or winter. Most predictions say that they will be more expensive.
Activity: 644
Some altcoin that I hold I make trades per day. So for a coin that I hold, coins that my results can be from the ICO project. The token of the results obtained from the ICO project I think it has a very good potential so I better for holding the token.
Pages:
Jump to: