Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 51. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
I prefer to keep altcoin until altcoin prices return to normal, if I sell them now then I will get big losses, the price is not the same when I buy altcoin time is still normal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Q: Are you still holding your altcoin?
A: yes, I still hold my coin
Q: Have you sold all your altcoin?
A: Nope, not now I think
Q: You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
A: im not yet think about it.
Q: You are waiting for price to go up?
A: Abosolutely, I will wait the price go up, an then sell it Smiley
Q: Which altcoin you are holding?
A: I have a lot of coins in my wallet
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi guy

I believe altcoin will grow, but need more time! At present prices are slightly down but will rise again!
the future plan with the coins I have is to make the coins I have for investment. because with investments give greater benefits in the future. for coins invested in the long run have the potential to get a fairly high price going forward. so as to be able to provide considerable profit ahead. therefore I advise investing in getting profit in the long run.
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I will wait at least 2 years to see what will come of it. The ether, for example, appeared in 2015, but only in 2017 its price rose significantly. The same is possible with the rest
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi guy

I keep on holding my coin even though it was just a bounty coin or my investment mostly when the market prices are dumping, in this way i will not lose my investments or my payout and sell it again when the market pumps its prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   I hold many alt-coins, and the list is growing. Many projects will succeed in the future, some
more, some less. It`s hard to make a difference right now, diversifying is for that reason to be
prepared for different outcomes.
   It`s not recommended to hold all alt-coins, before investing and deciding to hold an alt-coin
make a research about it. If you decide to hold some it would be cause you believe in the project
success, why not to support project and have some benefits from that when times come?
Activity: 84
I'm still holding my altcoin cause they don't have values for now, I will sell it if it reaches to its highest value.

Im a newbie member here in this forum, I dont have altcoin yet. But Im planning to invest in bitcoin, Im just waiting for the right time to invest. Im preparing myself, learning more about bitcoin and how to run it. I will invest surely on the perfect time. Someone have told me to never invest on anything without knowledge about it. Thats why I got so many plans to invest to an altcoin, specifically bitcoin. But i never rush, so times come i will be successful investor like others reach.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm still holding my altcoin cause they don't have values for now, I will sell it if it reaches to its highest value.
What is the coin that you are holding? I am pretty sure that the coin that you have has some sort of value on it...Most coins do.
Activity: 198
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
altcoin I hold I would use for investment always. This is a very valuable asset for the future. Crypto has value and a nice progression each year so for long term investment certainly is very promising. Although the price down but if you want to wait for sure the price will go back up again even bigger.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
I'm holding my token netkoin, though I dont trust their devs seriously but still believe in the concept of their project. Many investor will really come to this token
Activity: 308
Hi guy

Im planning to hold my coins until december because the price of all the cryptocurrency is increasing to its highest rate so i can always suggest that people or investor should hold their coin in order to get more profit.
Activity: 59
I plan to get 10 bitcoins through investment this year, and my investment is 2 bitcoins. Unfortunately, I only have one bitcoin left. It's really bad. I don't know how to get ban now.
Activity: 126
Hi guy

My plan is to actually generate BTC on a monthly basis and use the money I earn with it too to earn a lot of money through altcoin and be able to make a lot of money by the end of this year. My dream is to buy a home for my family and me. I will continue to hold a potentially growing altcoin. Spend the holiday with my family that can be a great blessing.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 03:53:40 AM
Im gonna hold my altcoin until not satisfied for the profit goals. Well im just starting to buy altcoins at cheap so im not intended to sold it later on. Could be after a months or have a hype. Well im not totally to hold coin i will trade this when it pump and buy again in dip. Take not there always pump and dump in this crypto currency. No one will buy forever
Activity: 30
April 20, 2018, 03:48:39 AM
For now I rather hodl all my coins. Even the price of altcoins are going down. I believe in my coins it has a great value. If your patience enough there's always a reward at the end so I'll wait and sell my coins if the price will pump up to a higher price..
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 17, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
Have been adding more and more altcoins to my portfolio with time target to on making use of these into trading. Probably the present days were the right time to make investments into altcoins. Because, comparing to the price before months, the value at present is very low. Investing at this point assures profit.
Activity: 3
April 17, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
My favorite bounty coin without doubt is .MTC..  Never have I seen such a generous bounty , promotion work.  20,000 .MTC. for completing artificial intelligence guided project.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone has their fair chance to earn lots of .MTC..  Marinecoín is time tested and the project has value built into the IoT platform and strong community.  Find out more here at their website   marineco.ín
Activity: 238
April 17, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
Hi guy

I want to wait. I think it's time to invest now. Because the market is green and the prices of all the coins are increasing. So I want to invest. And everyone hopes Bitcoin will make a lot of progress. So, with the addition of Bitcoin all the prices of the currency can increase so I want to invest. And want to wait for a good time.
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 12:55:25 PM
I'm always lookimg for new projects but definetly I keep some altcoins for future growth
Pages:
Jump to: