Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 45. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In any case, Altcoins will grow. The main thing to catch this moment, and not to forget the most important, constant growth never happens. You need to sell coins with a lot of growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I don't see any reasons to sell altcoins now, the market is very bad to sell now. I believe in a light at the end of a tunnel and I will hold
Activity: 280
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

yes, there are some altcoins that I hold because I believe in the project, I will hold it for a long time.
Currently I still keep TRF coins, and LALA.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
Until I'm not going to sell anything. I'll wait when bitcoin will cost more than 10 000 dollars. Then I will sell half of my coins.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I have a few small coins. Part I selling when the price rises, the part I will keep for six months or a year. And the last part looks like I have or when I can not sell, because the project turned out to be fraudulent.
Activity: 198
Hi guy

i have a altcoin and i still holding it.  And yes im waiting the value of the altcoin will grow up. I am patiencetly waiting for it because i know this is worth it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
My plans for my altcoins is to hold them for at least a ywar or when its price increases twice then I will sell them and hold bitcoin for long term. But when I bought altcoins way back and saw that it increased more than twice its amount I bought it in, I decided to keep them for long term instead.
Activity: 201
I hold almost all of my altcoin.
Because there is no choice))
All of them are now in too big a minus to sell something)
Therefore, it remains only to wait until everything grows back
Activity: 140
Well i do not have any plans to be honest, i am just looking to hold them by as much as i can while it is still being profitable for me, otherwise i will just sell them right away
Activity: 196
I think personally, altcoin that I hold I will use for investment always. This is a very valuable asset for the future.
Crypto has good value and development every year so for long-term investment, it is very promising.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
My plans for my altcoin is to wait for it's increase in the market or hold it until the end of the year. And add it to the saving that I always keep to my bank account to make sure that I have a extra money. I think saving some extra money is better to have a support in my daily needs or an additional investments to my currency that I'm holding to make it double.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
I am holding altcoin and I am waiting for its price to rise. I will sell them as soon as it gets the price. I will not hold it anymore. Because before the current situation of electronic money market I have no confidence. Mostly I do not have much capital to be able to accept losses.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
my plan for now with my altcoin that i have just hold my altcoin until the price back increases, because if i sell it now then i will lose much of my money.
Activity: 98
I'm not going to sell my altcoins any time soon. Now it is better not to panic and just to wait for good moment. I think that in a couple of months the market situation will stabilize and we will see altcoins in the green zone.
Activity: 224
Hi guy

Yes i still holding my altcoins for now because the market is very bad, bitcoin price was hitting $6k again.
of course we are all looking for the opportunity to buy coins when cheap, to sell it with a higher price later.
my altcoins in holding are : ETH, XMR, EOS, and other minor altcoins.
Activity: 111
My plan with Altcoin is very simple. Hold Altcoin till they become successful and sell them for bitcoin for  holding bitcoin for long term. Altcoin profit is always bigger than that of bitcoin but altcoin is not as stable as bitcoin!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
which I plan with the atlcoin I have is storing altcoin as much as I can because when storing altcoin you can get a very expensive profit because altcoin has a very cheap price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Im still holding my altcoin and wait until the price goes back and wait for them to have a good exchange for me to have a profit based on my holdings.
Activity: 112
hold and sell it  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 50
Based on the current crypto market scenario it is like impossible to imagine a profit. A great thing would be to stay calm and patient and wait for the market to rise again. If you are thinking of putting your money in the market, now would be the best time but do not expect any profits till the new year. I am holding on my altcoins. The market is all in negative and I cannot panic sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: