Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 47. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 719
Merit: 250
Quote from: sunshinelavapie link=topic=3275975.msg39966gj074#msg39966074 date=1528818994
For those altcoin that have potential growth I will keep. Choosing alt depends on your research. Sometimes listening to other people is not good either.

Those are worth holding when altcoin price are down. My other altcoins are still in my portfolio since altcoin are not good this month. Many plans on my altcoins that are still hold so hopefully it can be profitable and market are in good trend.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I just an altcoin called OMX and my plan is to hold until the price goes up to satisfaction. I believe in the project and that is why i am still holding it. I most times do not hold all the altcoins i get, but i ensure to hold good ones with future prospects. There are others that i am also holding, such as MTC and Ethereum.
Activity: 252
For those altcoin that have potential growth I will keep. Choosing alt depends on your research. Sometimes listening to other people is not good either.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I keep a lot of tokens.Now all the tokens are below the purchase price, I just have to keep them and wait for growth
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
my plan is to hold my altcoin until the price starts to increase and back to normal, because the market now is not very good to sell my altcoin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Most Altcoins are small coins. If the sale now any profit in the can not be great. Most Altcoin prices are cheap. What's wrong with being held longer. Probably will get a big profit. That's why I will still keep my Altcoin until the crypto market stabilizes again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
It is a wise decision to invest in Altcoin presently as the prices are down, Am investing in more Altcoin in order to take profit ones the mmarket pick up, But I ensure it is a viable project that is worth investing on, meaning the project must be real and wit a desire to solve a realistic problem with well equipped team.
Activity: 28
I will collect as much coin as possible, after that  I will take invest in bitcoin, I am sure by investing and keep doing bounty, I will get what I wish for this coins, while always controlling the existing market so that we will never miss the news
Activity: 153
my plans with my altcoin.  it's safe to wait for it to rise in price. because I'm sure that by the end of the year Ethereum will rise in price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The best way to realize your dreams and wishes is to keep altcoins in the wallet and not to spend it for two years. Cryptocurrency market capitalization will still grow every year, so altcoins will gain further momentum. You just need a little patience.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
For me, the situation of price movements that are in the downtrend.. this doesn't give effect to give up in holding or doing many things that can be done with altcoins, not at all.
Our belief here is really being tested, we know with the occurrence of a prolonged downtrend.. will give many bad effects on many people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Hi, at the moment, I do not buy any altkoins, except for the etherium, I think that its price will grow in the future. I keep all my altcoins, maybe they will grow up.
 Now I'm investing all my money, in ICO.
Activity: 120
I now have ethereum and monero, at the moment I do not need this money, so these investments are for a long time, I see the prospect.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
Actually this is personal, but I still keep altcoins that are small from the results of some airdrop, expect prices to go up and enter the market someday.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
My current plan is to hold the altcoin I have, just waiting for what I'm doing right now with unstable market conditions. I have Cardano, Ripple, etheureum, and Credits for my long term investment.
Activity: 379
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I'm still holding my altcoins and I will hold it until this can give me  100x profits than my buy. The reason is I believe in my altcoins because they have their own unique which can be worthy in the future.

In general we can believe in that comma but also, don't forget, that most of the coins which are on the market right now, are going to just die and turn to nothing, so I consider them as trash, only good projects would have their tokens go up!
Activity: 79
I currently do not hold any altcoins because I was in dire need of money to fund my education. I'll wait until the market value increases. Also I'm planning to buy some other altcoins, but I'm still looking for the right coins. I'm also planning to try investing but its very risky. But right now, holding is still the best strategy.
Activity: 144
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Today everything fell very much, it was necessary to sell yesterday... Now I do not know what to do, I will probably keep my coins and wait for growth.
Activity: 490
I'm the most common Holder, but I really do it for real, I do keep tokens until the moments when they really need me, but if I'm talking about the prices on the market today, I'm not going to sell anything.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
well I have been into altcoin investment for a while now and I think it is the best time I wait and get good return on investment before converting my altcoin to fiat and ones i do so I intend to invest in landed property and other real estate business. I was told that land dont depreciate like altcoin. some percentage of by investment will also be use in purchasing treasury bill. although the interest is not much but it is more reliable and nothing like scam will surface at the end of the day
Pages:
Jump to: