Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 46. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I still hold my altcoin and it certainly won't be easy I am selling with quick time. the main reason of course because the rates are still low and have not been in accordance with the target I wanted. the other reason of course because crypto can still grow bigger and have a higher price than the current price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
My plan is to hold my remaining holdings in my portfolio. I have already preserved the capital I invested with altcoins and only left with profits. If this bloodbath continues, I will wait for a good entry point and maybe buy more ETH, ETC, BTC, DIGIWAGE, MONK, MAG, BUZZCOIN, and LTC. I believe that crypto currencies has a good future ahead towards digital age which is a revolution in technological advancement.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My plan is to get as large of an Ambrosus masternode as I can and sit comfy with passive income. The great thing about it is that payouts will be tied to USD so I'll still make the same even if the market crashes. Once partnerships are revealed and payouts start people will fomo in and the price for a node will explode.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
when I get bitcoin from airdrop and bounty, I'll sell half of it and will hold half, because I hope to get a lot of profit from altcoin it
Activity: 644
For these days I'm holding many alts, and the list is growing, many projects will succed in the future, some more, some less      
Activity: 784
Yes, I still have some coins. I am still holding the coin of BTC and the ETH some coins already I am selling due to see the need for this time is indeed a lot. When I saw the price rise could immediately sell it. And there is some Altcoin that I bought because the Altcoin has a very rapid growth. If the BTC has a nice growth certainly they will follow suit.
Activity: 178
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

Yes im still holding my tokens, and hoping their price goes up. Everyone of us are looking to buy som altcoins in ICO to gain more profit. Im currently holding SAT and BOUTS, MVL, and CIBUS
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Alts that I hold I'd use for investment always, this is a very valuable asset for the future, crypto has value and a nice progression each year      
Activity: 379
My plan is just to gather them, which I am doing right now, and then, if they would gain some value one day - to fix there are price in the top 5 currencies, like I have done with cybermiles, the price gone up, and I sold it in exchange to Bitcoin.
Activity: 101
I'm still to holding all my altcoin until this prices growing and maybe I will sell it if have a good prices
Activity: 28
Hold or even invest in the ones that have real users using them.
Activity: 1050
In my wallet still stored some altcoin that I made for investment because I believe the coins will rise in the future. Because to altcoin prices at the beginning of June, I am still analyzing some altcoins to make my investment buy while prices are down and I hope prices will stabilize again. I chose the investment because I wanted savings in the future if I needed it and now I try to keep track of the development of some altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
My plan of crypto, For me, cryptocurrency is a very good investment for the future. Moreover, the coins from ICO with the ready products can be really promising. Therefore, I prefer to hold those coins for some years later. But, for the coins in the listings, I can trade them to earn the money easily. I have only one plan, I want to make earning and profits from crypto with all risks. Not losing.
Activity: 280
Hi guy

To me there is no way you can hold all your altcoins forever, also there is no way you can sell all your altcoins in a day. The decision to sell is based on certain critical factors like price. For me such decisions like waiting for price rise is the best, however sometimes I sell when the market is in the dip because I want to use the proceeds to buy some other coins. Thanks
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
I still hold it, and I will not sell it before their product releases or it costs about 2-3 times the ico price. it may take about 1-2 years
Activity: 70
I currently do not hold any altcoins because I was in dire need of money to fund my education. Also I'm planning to buy some other altcoins, but I'm still looking for the right coins. I'm also planning to try investing but its very risky. But right now, holding is still the best strategy.
Activity: 217
Hi guy

I will continue to hold my altcoin, I will wait until Altcoin prices rise to the price I want. Currently, the market tends to fall but I will not panic, I will calm down and wait for until the market recovers. I know that cryptocurrency is a potentially huge market. Long-term investment in this market promises to bring a lot of profit for me. Also, now is a good time for me to buy more altcoin. I will buy more NEO, Cardano, IOTA, Monero.
Activity: 161
I have no other plans than to hodl on to my alts in a hope that dip has done and it will bounce back at least to previous levels.  It was my wise decision to sell some of my alts later last week.
Activity: 406
I'm just holding the rest of my coins and whatever happens I'm ready to face it because I know someday crypto will survive all of their problems and will go back to their normal tracks. So I'm really still hoping for that day to come so that more people will recognize crypto as a good system that needs support of the people. And right now I'm starting my plans and I know many people are doing the same as mine because they know what crypto can do to a person's life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The reason I am holding altcoin at the moment is because I am waiting for the market price to move higher gr I can get a bigger profit later, because it is very likely I will sell my coins if the price really goes up, because we want to get maximum profit later.
Pages:
Jump to: