Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 50. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I am still holding some altcoins that I have and some were sold already. Depending on how good their project is and how active the developer team. My plan for the coin still I'm holding is to sell them on my desired profit in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
For me most of the altcoins are a mere measure to increase my BTC value.
I trade them to make more BTC. However, there are few ALTs in which I strongly believe and am not ready to convert them to BTC, it includes ETH, REBL, TKY, etc.

I only buy ALTs during the RED market and I only target the strong alts which have proved over the time that they bounce back significantly. I buy at dips and try to sell on high, even if it takes weeks or months to do so.
I am not a day trader and it helps me safeguard myself from losses.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I still have the coin potentially. my plan will be to sell when prices are high. many predict the end of this year the price altcoin will be high.
Activity: 140
my plan to do with the altcoin I have is to hold it, I will keep my coins until the end of 2018, many predict that bitcoin will increase dramatically at that time, and I expect other aktcoin will also follow
Activity: 60
I already sold some of my altcoins but I am holding those potential altcoins that I think it will increase its price in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
I prefer to hold my altcoins for now. Because altcoins are not at the price i want. I wait target prices then i will sell some of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

For me I’m planning to dump my altcoin on their next pump
Have lost a lot of money waiting for stability
I have future plans with Altcoin that I have. I plan to make my Altcoin a source of my profits in the long run and short term. other than that by processing the coins that I have into coins that have such a rising development will be very capable to support my future plans.
Activity: 218
I would say that I have a very good plan for my altcoin. Although recently, I sold some of my altcoin which actually yielded good some of money for me. However, for now, I am not ready to sell out any of my coin that remains until I see the price increased in the market. The altcoin am holding with  me right now is Ethereum. The price presently is very low in the market and I am not ready to dump it for a very low price . I will patiently wait for the price of ethereum to moon again in the market which I believe will happen very soon.
Activity: 127
I am still holding my coin that I have researched about it. Then, I will surely find a good timing to buy and that is when the market is red and unfortunately I am out of funds now but I already invested in one of the top ten altcoins on the marketcap and I believe I will be having a good harvest from it.
Activity: 210
The market has been very sluggish recently, and I am still keen to hold Altcoin.

I can wait until the market recovers. It will be a long wait, but I am confident in the cryptographic market.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
I am holding them for almost 3 months and not all of them are growing up, most of them are steady and not rising. Only one or two has significant value. I would hold them till their maximum that I could.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi guy

Currently I still hold some alt coin, and alt coin that I save now like COV, STORM, INS, CPY, my plan, want to hold the coins until the end of the year, hopefully at the end of the year alt the coin has a high value
Activity: 168
in my opinion, i have a lot coins in my wallet.. but not all can i sell.. i still holding for a good time. if this market down i still hold and buy and if this market up i will sell my coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I keep altcoins in my hands in the long run, but if the price of some of the coins goes up sharply, then I will sell them. I am constantly searching for new tokens or altcoins that can bring good profits.
Activity: 154
Hi guy

Altcoin does really have the potential depending on the coin you are planning to hold or to invest so always try to check the statistics in the market before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 54
just buy on price cheap and then sell during price rise, that's what I do often, it looks easy but often times I'm wrong to make a decision lol ,,,
but it's interesting to do.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hi guy

Yes i'm holding my altcoins for now even it was long time for now the altcoins that ill hold and waiting for the time of my altcoins to increase the price, So my plan for it was they same what i am doing right now. And if we look at the market now was in a low price so it was not the time to sell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
My planning in altcoins is very simple. Buy the coins when the price is dropped, moreover when it gets red for more than 7% changes on the coin market cap. We can wait until the price of the coin is rising for about more than 10% or 20% to obtain the profits with this simple plan.
However, for some good altcoins, I prefer to hold them until the price can hit more than 40% rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I think the most people plan with altcoin are to hold them until they give them a nice profit. And thats why i also hold some altcoins. I also have some altcoins to support some projects which i think that they will be very usefull in future!
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I try to collect as much as I can of the "good" altcoins based on my DYOR.
I don't sell all or clean up all the stack of the specific coins I have, I leave at least 10 to 20%.
Pages:
Jump to: