Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 29. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

My plan about my cryptocurrency in the the future? Well, I certainly don't have what I am planning is the profit I would get, and where I would spend such money. Well, if I plan on investing well, if cryptocurrency would still work in the future then I would still continue on investing since it is free to do it. Well, I also plan to exchange crypto because if I would not it would be just a waste. Well, if crypto will survive, that is pretty hard to answer but what I know is that crypto would definitely will end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm a former hunter and my plans are as follows. I'm waiting on the bounty payments. Then I'll keep my tokens for a few years , see what happens. Let's see if I can buy a Lamborghini or not.
 Grin Grin Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I will keep it until the virtual money market uptrend. If can see interest rates x 2, x 3, then I will sell it immediately
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I exchange my profits from trading to fiat, because I do trade like a part-time job, but I also keep some coins for the long term as an investment plan. If everything goes well, I will never need to exchange those coins to fiat, because I will use them to directly do some shopping, pay for good and services as I would with any normal currency.
Activity: 23
I almost identify the market and set my food before any change in the market.
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
my plan will be to invest long term in cryptocurency put aside my more money to collect cryptocurrency i will menhannya in the next few years to play it safe and sell it to get a good profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I will continue to invest in crypto with my coins and hope this business continues to survive because many predict that the future will continue to grow
Activity: 168
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I'll keep investing and I'll buy some more coins, adding to the investment when the price declines is a good idea. I'm sure the end of the year crypto will survive so if I buy now I can benefit at the end of the year.
Activity: 238
I think that some coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, Ripple should be kept in long-term investments. Personally, I have some in store. I try to study the market. From some coins, of course get rid of immediately, if not see prospects. I exchange them for real money.
Activity: 17
As mentioned here a number of times, the industry is only gaining popularity and the second big wave of crypto traders and adopters is just on the horizon.  It's may feel like a slump for the early adopters who have been involved for quite some time, however all great things take time (particularly the new and unknown).  Before internet took off there were many people didn't feel it was necessary or that beneficial, it took persistence and forward thinkers to bring it to life and realise its full potential. The same rings true for cryptocurrency and blockchain. The once taboo subject is now becoming a common topic and widely discussed among almost any demographic. Still, there are many don’t like the idea of cryptocurrency, but most can at least appreciate that adoption is only a matter of time. That is where, we, the opportunists, can take advantage of this rare point in time.

I feel that with some new, fresh, and inviting enterprises (ones that feel less risky to the general pop) working to bridge this gap between the old perception of crypto being 'dodgy' and working in coherence with legitimate operators and regulations; we will be welcoming the next wave in the very near future.  We're already starting to see this now, with the likes of Covesting - the new crypto exchange and trading platform. Covesting is DLT registered in Gibraltar (one of the first countries to regulate and embrace crypto), and have created a platform that accommodates 'new comers' as well as the well experienced 'old timers' - most of you already here! The user interface is simplistic and intuitive, while providing all the expert trading tools and technology you would expect from an industry leader. Covesting also offer a 'crypto intelligence portal' where users can learn and develop their skills and knowledge, a copy-trading feature (mutually beneficial options to augment profits), and lastly safe and secure procedures of assets with cold storage and hot wallets for the necessary immediate transfers. More info https://covesting.io - COV token. With more and more operators like Covesting, who bridge the gap and build upon what has already been mastered - the crypto and blockchain industry will be propelled into the not so distant future. Just like the internet, the skies the limit!

So for me, the plan is to monopolize cryptos like this one and others with great potential and an honourable purpose to make the industry better for us all.  

Activity: 168

Will crypto survive?

I will still continue investing here until the next few years, I have not thought that will leave crypto at this time. my journey here is still long and there are still many benefits that I have not been able to.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Of all the options offered, the first one suits me best. I am not going to leave this industry, it is only emerging and has not yet made me a millionaire.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
Now the price of crypto is on the bottom and selling coins makes no sense. I plan to hold my coins for 2-3 years, because I am sure that the negative period will end and the price of the cryptocurrency in 2019-2020 will increase many times.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Long holding and adding to your portfolio of new promising coins. Keep going for at least 1 year
Activity: 224

Will crypto survive?

For me my plan is to keep on investing in crypto so I will earn big on it. Yes crypto will survive because many are still believing in crypto and it will not survive if and only there are few who will believe on crypto. I want to invest more for my trading but it will happen soon cause for now I am still studying how to do the trading and how will I gain from doing the trading and many more. I do not just do it for the sake of earning I do it and believe on it to earn big and learn the crypto.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Will crypto survive?
as long as there is still time and opportunity to invest I will keep investing in the future because I think crypto will grow rapidly along the development of technology and the future for the future
Activity: 84
o, now I'm making a plan till the end of the year. I wanna invest my ETH to ICO projects. Because of wanna get more X's from the deal. For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!
Activity: 187
Merit: 10

Will crypto survive?

actually all things to do that can earned tokens as well as learning something new about crypto is my priorities. for now i have some investment in the different markets and cold wallets, im just stored there and check daily price on my blockfolio app.
Activity: 93
I think that everyone plans to make money on cryptocurrencies. The only question is what price and when people will sell their cryptocurrencies. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Yes. I will continue to invest and I am sure crypto will survive in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: