Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 28. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Well, I think like everyone to wait for the moment when the coins become very expensive and then sell them )
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

1. My plan is to keep on investing if there are promising and unique projects that have a high percentage to succeed.
2. Yeah, but I will only convert some of my crypto profit to fiat. I will not stop my enthusiasm with crypto.
3. Yeah for sure. It will survive. Why won't you think so?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Well, my plan is to hold my cryptocurrency for a year or two, in the hope that some of these coins would appreciate in value. As the market is down now, the price of these coins is quite low.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
In the near future, I plan to keep promising cryptocurrencies in my portfolio for a long time. For me personally, this is the most profitable way to invest in cryptocurrency. Of course, a significant part of my portfolio is Bitcoin and Etherum.
Activity: 54
The crypto money world has grown so big that my primary goal is to find a subcool that has the right technology and invest in an amount that will not force itself and wait for the bull time.
Activity: 168
Crypto-currency is in fact already accepted by almost all the world! And next year will be a turning point for the financial world system.  Cool
Activity: 69
I'm going to wait for the market to hit bottom and then invest in ETH. I am sure that it will grow in price as well as bitcoin.
Activity: 161
I will hold my crypto until the best time. If it helps me get money, I will sell half of it and leave the other half until the best time. I believe that crypto will not die until I live, so I have high hopes. Many people will be in the crypto market in the future. I am thinking of investing now and waiting. there are many coins that I think will rise in the future .
Activity: 224
In General, I thought until the last moment that I will keep some tokens for use in the future in everyday life, but I think that most of the current projects can be scraped off
Activity: 17
Sell it at a favorable rate.  store in secure wallets. Sell safely. In no case can not stand it on the wallets!!!
Activity: 336
I only have plan to save my coins on crypto. I don't want to sell them all out after the distribution. I have learnt the information around this. Many people suggest to sell. But I myself will hold it for better future investment. I think my assets will increase in value over the next few years and I will continue to hold my assets.
Activity: 64
Everyone should plan and act on the crypto money market. We should be patient. My plan is to raise rewards by buying and selling low prices and playing with my wife.
Activity: 39
my plan is simple. i dont want any short time income from this market. i want to collect the money in crypto market. and whenever it is enough for my retirement i will quit working and start to enjoy my life.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
Mostly the plans from this point is to just hold the coins for as long as it takes for the market to go into another bull so I can make money from the coins. There is no way to tell when the next bull will be so I guess I would be waiting for a while to see what happens. I also plan to buy more coins if the prices happen to fall further down than this.
Activity: 42
I am planning to invest here in crypto since the value for this time is smaller compare before and it is good time to buy any coins such as bitcoin. After this, I 'll hold it until the value is good for me, and enough for my needs. Half of it will be invested again and half is for some personal stuff. I can't imagine that I will going to leave crypto, since it is important to me.
Activity: 224
my plans include long-term retention of bitcoin and Ethereum. in the future, it will give profit.
Activity: 238
No one knows what will happen in the future with this crypto. While crypto is still promising to invest, I will continue to do so, and I also want to trade. Crypto will continue to survive if the crypto community continues to struggle to use it, and crypto will continue to survive if each of the coin industry to improve the quality of its coins to attract more interested investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Crypto currency will surely survive, but its path is full of struggle. Banks and states are doing their best to subordinate themselves to the crypto currency because they are afraid to lose their advantage over the population.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
My plan is to study and make money. This is a young market, so we can make a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I feel that a big part of alt coins are very low now. The bitcoin price has a good increase, but if I look at the average alt coin I can not see the same patern. I hope that this will change and that the alt coin season will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: