Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 14. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:04:28 PM
My view on electronic money is as follows:
Enter the coding world of accepting risk. Fortunately, rich quick, unlucky to lose money.
Do not expect too much into this world and do not shed all your possessions for a penny. When prices fall easily default.
Must be financially sound.
I think the current cryptocurrency market is only in its infancy and it can grow very strongly in the future. The recent turmoil has helped to remove bad projects from the market and it has also cleared up speculators in this small market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 06:59:58 PM
My view on electronic money is as follows:
Enter the coding world of accepting risk. Fortunately, rich quick, unlucky to lose money.
Do not expect too much into this world and do not shed all your possessions for a penny. When prices fall easily default.
Must be financially sound.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 10, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
I think electronic money is the best place to make a lot of money. I am currently holding many coins. I put my trust in electronic money because they will grow even higher. The price of the altcoin coin will reach $ 100000 in the coming years especially the bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 10, 2018, 06:06:45 PM
This is a cryptocurrency opportunity for investment. So inevitably, then we will pursue profits. And of course is closely related with the price. Because the price will determine how the gains we achieved.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
Hitting new low for 2018 doesn't feel good for anyone, but as long as the biggest part of your portfolio consists of projects from top 15 I think you will be fine when things turn around. However, it could be the end for many projects from the 2nd and 3rd page of coin market cap if the bear move continue for several months.
Activity: 47
August 10, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
it helping the investors and users for living a comfortable life by improving the digital currency world ; does matter how the world miss treat it is actually a very well managed place to deal with hopefully soon the world will understand it
Activity: 364
August 10, 2018, 06:03:41 PM
well we are still in the early time of cryptocurrencies. Last year jump was retailers and price speculation . This is the real market stage. We will need couple of years for full adoption when more and more ATM machines comes into the cities and with these pos machines reaching merchants . One if real for sure and that is that blockchain is here to stay
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
of course it is very influential, because I think one of the things so very vulnerable in crypto is the price. However, the crypto is an investment, so people are looking for is an advantage. So it's not wrong if the price is a major factor in crypto.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
August 10, 2018, 05:59:25 PM
My view about the current price of crypto currencies is that crypto market is undergoing a very tough period and trying times, which might lead to so many currency death but the ones that will manage to survive, will see the light of the day and moon.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 05:57:30 PM
Cryptocurrency is making people hopeless. Every time people makes a hope with cryptocurrency, the crypto market falls happen! My views are not positive now. I think the crypto market will go more down and more. Bitcoin can go under 3K USD, ETH will back its previous price, 100 USD.
So, the bad day is coming maybe. Feeling scares by thinking bitcoin in under 3K!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:53:48 PM
At the moment, in such an unstable situation with the cryptocurrency market, it is difficult to talk about price stability and even more so to make forecasts.
Activity: 211
August 10, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
Seriously the current market price of the crypto currency is badly affecting everyone, and as a result most people have sold off all their crypto currency and take the money into fiat, and this is having great effect on the market
the condition of the coin now at cryptocurrency marketplace is red which indicates the coins were dropped. and of course, such a condition, if it lasts for a long time, will bring up anxiety that led to the action of selling their coins. but I believe that crypto will soon recover and back up its price. and one of the most important is don't panic easily in any condition.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 05:42:07 PM
well there been many rumors and bad influence are available among the cryptocurrency but if you have been there you must know how systematically these place are managed so it is a place where we use digital currency for doing trading;and it help us to establish a comfortable life
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
I am worried because the market has not recovered in the last few months and of course its influence is very great for the future of cryptocurrency because if this continues to deteriorate, there may be some even investors who will be hesitant about crypto and choose to invest in other assets and if there are many people like that i think crypto will be worthless again but hopefully it won't happen because i like crypto
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
Seriously the current market price of the crypto currency is badly affecting everyone, and as a result most people have sold off all their crypto currency and take the money into fiat, and this is having great effect on the market
Activity: 728
August 10, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
I am patient about prices, some coins bottomed enough to start buying them, some still in free drop. For me it is normal process after 2017 skyrocket.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 04:51:23 PM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

Yes, I think that the coin prices have a large impact regarding the sustainability of cryptocurrency. We all know that investors where expecting for a profit but if the market situation is going to be like this then investors might start pulling their investment.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 04:49:00 PM
I think not, the price has been quite stable these days, especially the price of bitcoin around 500$ more or less, we all know that some kind of normalization had to happen for it to be adopted in the market, I still find impressive a currency that 5 years ago cost 3 dollars, is costing 6500$ now, it is even absurd to complain about prices with this level of growth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
August 10, 2018, 04:44:29 PM
No one says about the cryptocurrency market. But from the current market scenario; I can say that the price will not have any impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies in the future that much.

It seems to me that in the first place everything will depend on the demand for the project in the society and what real tasks it will solve. Thus, the project itself can work, but the price of the coin will be at low levels.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
No one says about the cryptocurrency market. But from the current market scenario; I can say that the price will not have any impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies in the future that much.
Pages:
Jump to: