Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 13. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
Market of crypto currency is very unstable .Nobody can predict about  this market .At present some coins goes down but in long run they will improve and give good reward to its investors.
Activity: 64
August 11, 2018, 07:11:49 AM
I think the crypto market is currently running at a slow pace. However; this indicates that the crypto market will be swift at any time. The crypto market is dependent on liquidity so that it can do anytime. In my opinion; as the demand for crypto currency is rising; its market will also rise.

What ever happens even if it is true or not the views of cryptocurrencies to everyone is kinda an earning and gaining profit because of the capabilities that can bring to everyone. Though it is a long way process but it is kinda evolvement of the project that is given and cryptocurrencies bring heaven to everyone.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
I believe that large investors will buy at low prices and finally a bullish trend will begin. Six months everyone was talking about the fact that the phase of panic mood should begin for growth, it seems to me that this phase has begun.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 06:53:51 AM
I believe crypto is future.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
Actually ups and down in the prices is very common in any investment market. Crypto currency market is very much volatile so such condition is expected. Due to some negative events; the market has seen such condition but the situation will change very soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 06:12:29 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

I am of the opinion that despite the current condition in the cryptocurrency market this technology has come to stay despite what is happening now. The market is bound to survive.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 06:06:36 AM
Actually ups and down in the prices is very common in any investment market. Crypto currency market is very much volatile so such condition is expected. Due to some negative events; the market has seen such condition but the situation will change very soon.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

The current price of all leading altcoins are so bad when bitcoin starts to move, meaning moving a whale (bitcoin) can affects all altcoins in the market, so the current market now is not totally we want. Just lend some more patience to see what we are really waiting  for in the market.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 11, 2018, 05:17:39 AM
Well, my views on the cryptocurrency price, the price of crypto so far is still fluctuating. It doesn't mean that the price will never rise up. It rises and then falls and rises again and so on. The price of crypto will be changing every time because of some factors indicated. However, whatever the condition of the crypto price right now, they are still valuable to invest.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 05:14:21 AM
In recent time, the condition of crypto currencies is not so good. Prices are low, Scamming, hacking, Market instability and some other problems are arisen. But we hope that this condition will not last long. It will get normal soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
August 11, 2018, 05:07:23 AM
Perhaps there are still many people who are skeptical about cryptocurrencies, but I believe that anyone who does not participate in cryptocurrencies will regret it in the future. This is a trend that changes humanity.
Activity: 235
August 11, 2018, 05:05:08 AM
I have really positive views regarding the crypto currency. It is really a creative concept that will make the revolution in the economy of the world. I believe that in future crypto currency will rule the world and many countries have accepted it already.
August 11, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
if I ask that the currency is really going down and that's going to increase, so learn how to deal with the increase. no one really can tell if it will go up and down. let's just calm down and hold all the tokens and coins we have.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

Well mate, the current condition of the coin prices is very low but I am hopeful that it will rise again for the next months. This is the same as what happened last year, every third quarter of the year,  the price really dump at its lowest. But it will come back to pump in the last quarter.  So don't worry and don't panic.  Stay positive and motivated.
August 11, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
The current situation of the market is bad. But we should remember that tough times will fade. We will not be facing these bad times just like we evaded it last year and the year before that. So; we should remain hopeful and be optimistic.
Activity: 19
August 11, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
Cryptocurrency is a digital coin that runs on blockchain technology. It is completely decentralized and no central authority can control it. I think it is the future to the digital transaction system. Someday; every country in the world will adopt the cryptocurrency
Activity: 398
August 10, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

first, are you scared with current conditions in crypto market ?
because for me, this market is good to collect more any good coins my friend
while the price is down hard, an opportunities come  Wink
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 10, 2018, 07:21:08 PM
I believe the electronic money market will thrive in the future. There will be new co-appearance. Prices for the altcoin will reach $ 100000. I will invest in electronic money and I believe that will be a great success.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
My opinion as to the current market situation is the very low possibility that the exchange rate will rebind this year as the exchange rate is rapidly declining, possibly by the end of 2018. BTC rates are below $ 10,000, and the ETH is less than $ 500. A sad 2018 year for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 07:06:36 PM
No this down turn will be a small blip on the chart 5 years from now.  This has all happened before.  I feel stronger than ever.  I feel as though the entities lowering this market are doing so to accumulate.  The big boys need to get in at low prices.  Remember the little guys loose.  When the market turns for real its going to be explosive.  They will not have a slow rise so we can all get in. 
Pages:
Jump to: