Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 15. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:25:40 PM
It is uncertain that how the cryptocurrency market will be. Because there is no guarantee about the price. But you have to take the risk if you want to invest in the crypto market.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
I suppose that this is quite possible for cryptocurrencies to become a real currency that we will be using all over the world to pay things and to order things, but it's only a possibility it's not unavoidable, as many guys thinking.
Activity: 55
August 10, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
Bearish market doesn't always e=nsure stable and consistent for the coins. ETH under altcoindl has been inactive for quite some time now; but will come back soon.
Activity: 52
August 10, 2018, 01:06:42 PM
The current market situation might be bearish but that doesn't affect the sustainability of all these coins. But; yes there are few concerns revolving the ALTcoins; especially; ETH; it has been dead for a long time now and might see it losing it's space on the market in the long run. But; there is no chance of extinction of these coins.
Activity: 56
August 10, 2018, 01:05:40 PM
I think cryptocurrency is a good place to invest. But now the crypto market is down again due to many negative issues about crypto. But I believe that in the near future the market will gradually increase. I am sure the cryptocurrency has a good future in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Financial experts see great potential in cryptocurrency , digital currencies be stuck in a negative momentum trade, heading to ever lower levels Not many currencies though are actively traded Those which are traded actively see huge volatility !!
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
The crypto market is currently in secured and profitable. Investment here is much safer and its future is much better. Anytime the market price may increase. May bring profits for you.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Cryptocurrency is really unpredictable and is very volatile that many things will happen in just a day or two or in a mere hour. This is something we must master through experience and updated knowledge will lead to success plus a bundle of patience of course.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 10, 2018, 10:06:07 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

the current wave of market growth is very unstable and there are a lot of crypto which is very low. but I think you can look for options on purchase options for some altcoins that can bring profits in the next year. cryptocurrencies still have very good opportunities for the future
Activity: 75
August 10, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
Nowadays cryptocurrency is a popular site for invest. Many people are investing on this site because it is a profitable site. Among all cryptocurrency bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 09:54:19 AM
in my opinion the cryptocurrency will continue to improve, maybe this is the right time to invest buying when prices are falling right now, I believe the cryptocurrency market will go to the moon like last year
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 10, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

The current situation changes all the time, and prices changes all the time - lots of factors influence on this, so all crypto coins are not stable at all, it is how the market is built. Have you ever seen the stable dollar or stable native fiat money? And what do we expect from the cryptocurrency, that is made of rises and falls? ))))) if the cryptocurrency is stable it is not the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
I don't think the question is about sustainability to be honest; coins will always sustain no matter what happens. Rather the question should be about if they are ever going to climb back up into the ladder? That looks very much possible to me. The current market situation is slowly recovering and it will be helpful for the ALTs ultimately.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
August 10, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
I think the cryptocurrency price is now very unstable, and investors are advised to wait, and now the investment is too risky. Unless you buy bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
In the beginning, i had full of hope about cryptocurrencies. But in these days, i feel very pessimistic since the market is unstable.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
In the current cryptocurrency market there are some crypto coins which are ruling the crypto market. These coins price is also not getting low that much. Bitcoin; Ethereum; Eos.io etc. are one of them. I think these won’t have any impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

The cryptocurrency varries on the coins, therefore of rhe coins are down then the crypto is not in a good position. As of today, the cryto can sustain everything because there are more and more people who loves to use crypto coins. It is good in part of the system and also to people who are using it.
Activity: 406
August 10, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
Currently; the prices of coins are not in good condition to invest. Most of the coins are bearish now. It is hoped that at the end of this year the market will be able to get it's bull back on track.

Who told you, this is not the best time to invest. This is absolutely the best time to buy the potential coin at the very cheap rate. Good investors are the market loading their bags with more cryptocurrency. Buy and HODL for a better ROI.

As for the current condition of coin price and sustainability of cryptocurrencies. There is not cause for alarm right now as everything that is still happening is just market correction. We cannot experience that kind of bull run of late last year without a proper market correction but i can assure you it is almost over. we are getting closer to our next bull run.
Activity: 151
August 10, 2018, 07:02:20 AM
my opinion about cryptocurrency is very much beneficial for participants and investors, even though in the cryptocurrency it decreased, but did not make participants or investors always carry out transactions in it. crypto can generate profits that can make the participants satisfied with the results. for the future cryptocurrency is very useful if it is done properly and will work well with real money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:57:14 AM
I think the crypto market will be very quick to surpass. It is currently used and trusted. Here the interest of people is increasing. As the investment grows; the price will also increase. i think; the market will turn around later this year.
Pages:
Jump to: