Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 22. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Why did the altcoins go up so much in the first place. No wonder they are coming down again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Price correction, panic sellers, FUD, new regulations and maybe the alleged coordinated whale who want to manipulate the market using the spoofing technique so they can buy more coins when it dips and hold a lot of percentage of that particular coins or the Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 102
Today there are not so many reasons that we could talk about them and argue with you, probably the main reason all the same is the general dipression seems to me that just as very influential people sell bitcoin for very cheap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
All drags bitcoin, it depends on the cost of altcoins. You can even see when bitcoin drops, everything crawling on the bottom for him and similarly up
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Altcoins are  trading in pair of bitcoin or etherium and never in pair to fiat, because of it, if bitcoin/etherium go down, all altcoins going down!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

The price continues to decline, I think because of some negative issues and several other factors. But, not all coins dropped and decreased. You need a strategy to anticipate if something happens to the coin you hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It is like any other market, the prices are set by supply and demand and thus the market continuously goes up and down depending on the major players attitude at the moment.
Activity: 154
The decline in the price of bitcoin pulls down all altcoins. As their price is affected by different news both positive and negative. And when Bitcoin is sharply pointing up, oldoini temporarily hooked in price
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Many factors affect the price.  Political decisions can influence.  Exchange and major players, the so-called whales and sharks.  Specially created and inflated fictitious news.  The opinions of analysts and much more.
Activity: 26
The likelihood that the altoin price drops is due to the decreased bitcoin movement and in my opinion the parent bitcoin of all altcoins affecting the altcoin price, and now is the right time to buy altcoin or bitcoin and invest long-term
Activity: 86
Most of all bitcoins are concentrated on a small number of wallets. The one who owns so many bitcoins can very easily raise or lower the price. The price of bitcoin greatly affects the prices of altcoins. So I think that the price is manipulated by big players.
Activity: 86
Main reason behind down price of altcoin is bitcoin when ever the price of btc goes down altcoin also go down, because the main coin used for transaction of coins is btc, every one want btc in exchange of altcoins whenever main coin price reduce all coins fall.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
They are many factors such as market demand, the market demand is very low compared to supply. Also those spreading negative news in the media one way the other affect the price of altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
There are several reason, because of so may bitcoins are sold by a company and it is causing anxiety and panic in people. so they are decreasing the value of bitcoin by selling it so cheap and it effects also price of other coins
I believe all currencies here are depends on bitcoin market prices that's why altcoin encountered bear trends right now but don't lose hope because everything has a possibility to repeat again, instead of selling better to buy more cheaper coin and wait until prices increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Price down of the BTC is the reason for the altcoin price down. All the investors are looking at the movements of the btc to make their decisions about investing on other coins. If the BTC is strong then other altcoin also will go up.
Activity: 47
There are several reason, because of so may bitcoins are sold by a company and it is causing anxiety and panic in people. so they are decreasing the value of bitcoin by selling it so cheap and it effects also price of other coins
Activity: 154
The price of altcoins is falling due to panic. Investors sell their coins to save their capital with minimal losses.
In my opinion, the main reason is the negative news background and the absence of very large and significant events for the world of crypto currencies. Once such events occur, this will give a new impetus to the development of the entire crypto currency market.
Merit: 1
Today there are not so many reasons that we could talk about them and argue with you, probably the main reason all the same is the general dipression seems to me that just as very influential people sell bitcoin for very cheap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
the basic economic principle, that the more people who sell the price will go down. which is the real question why many people are selling bitcoins now? are too many people in need of money so they either double-bitcoin them simultaneously or they panic with the falling bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: