Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 21. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

Lots of regulation battles on Bitcoin from several governments of late has made the coin famous in a negative way hence provoking lots of caution on its usage hence fall in price. fall in Price for BTC will definitely affect the price of altcoins, that's what is currently happening
altcoin prices are still not up and so now many people who invest in Altcoin and bitcoin let alone crypto market also has not gone up but now the market is experiencing pemlihan then I'm sure why Altcoin reason to decline because follow the movement of bitcoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
We all see a clear dependence of the altcoins price on the bitcoin price, but I think that in the future everything can change. It is possible that in the future some altcoins will not depend on the price of bitcoin, the coins will become more independent. I hope that this happens soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The prices of altcoin are affected by any negative articles. You can believe it yourself. You choose altcoin, which is traded on small stock exchanges and begins to heat it, attaching some negative links. And after a while, the price will go down.
Activity: 70
Man bitcoin wild ups and down cause it all. Imagine if we suddenly go up for about 10% all alts almost will bleed too, people will chase BTC, that's the same if BTC goes down. people will hedge into fiat with selling theirs alts into btc into fiat.
Activity: 153
I believe that in such moments is worth buy . This is a great opportunity to buy different coins .
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Most of all bitcoins are concentrated on a small number of wallets. The one who owns so many bitcoins can very easily raise or lower the price. The price of bitcoin greatly affects the prices of altcoins. So I think that the price is manipulated by big players.
But that is only natural, the one that controls the most coins can manipulate the market, many people think this as something unfair but that is not the case because any person with so much power can manipulate the market even if that is not his intention, a person that is only holding his coins so he can sell later is manipulating the market by reducing the supply even if that is not his intention.
Activity: 130
The market is falling, the altcoin will naturally fall, or there may be more and more currencies in the market, perhaps the reduction of supply and demand, perhaps related to whales, these are my personal guesses, after all, such a big market, not So easy to see through.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

I think the current dip is caused by two factors:

1. Binance API fail

2. MtGOX guy selling coins for 400M.

But the marker seems stable around 9K and alts seems to get a slight recover.
Oh, issue of binance hacked ?
Make market go down?
for the price of Altcoin is decreasing is due to the number of followers who came out and do not support Altcoin to experience the future development. so that the level of development that is on Altcoin to decline and make prices and values ​​fall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
personally, I think nothing has caused altcoin to go down and so I think with the current altcoin turbulence due to the decreased bitcoin movement from a few months ago so from now on many people are afraid of the current altcoin decline
Activity: 84
We all see a clear dependence of the altcoins price on the bitcoin price, but I think that in the future everything can change. It is possible that in the future some altcoins will not depend on the price of bitcoin, the coins will become more independent. I hope that this happens soon
Activity: 70
The prices of altcoin are affected by any negative articles. You can believe it yourself. You choose altcoin, which is traded on small stock exchanges and begins to heat it, attaching some negative links. And after a while, the price will go down.
Activity: 1344
Reducing prices cause negative news. People just pick up and carry this news on the Internet. People believe in this and the price tends to go down. Only good news can well affect the price of coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
In the first place the news, be they truthful, but mainly the fake ones. And obviously the issue of regulation that needs to be clearly resolved to give investors security
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Price of alts is low because the sell pressure is greater than the buy one. People who bought their alts with a higher price just want to get rid of them in hopes to make some money back. All of this combined equals bear market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

Usually, the price is cheap because there is not much demand for it. No demand, means cheaper price so that there will be demand. I think it is the best time to buy alt coins since the price is really cheap. Mid year usually is the time to stock up on some alt coins because of the low demand.
Activity: 854
Whenever you want to buy altcoin or invest into it, do not just looked at the price. There are times the price of some altcoins fall, yet it does not mean they are good buy. You need to study the altcoin first. Study the whitepaper, study about the team and look critically well into the community.
Activity: 280
The main reason of cheap price of altcoins is a decrease in the cost of bitcoin. There is a stable correlation between main crypto currency and other coins, so we can observe a gradual decline in the market after decrease of bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
No one is asking what is pushing the prices up, when they are flying, but everyone is worrying about the prices when they drop.
The most important reason for the big dip we have is the crazy run we had before. The prices was unrealistically high and needed to be corrected.

Exactly, the prices we have today is more down to earth. Not too high and not too low.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Perhaps that causes the price of altcoins to fall is because bitcoin also falls. But do not worry about this. There will be recovery from bitcoin and altcoins. So be patient and do not be a panic seller. Because it will only make your mind become negative about the market now. Now is the time to buy altcoins again.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No one is asking what is pushing the prices up, when they are flying, but everyone is worrying about the prices when they drop.
The most important reason for the big dip we have is the crazy run we had before. The prices was unrealistically high and needed to be corrected.
Pages:
Jump to: