Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 23. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
People selling their bitcoins makes the whole market go down hopefully it will change soon and start seeing some green  with the altcoins it is a difficult market to get it and make money the best way is to buy and hold for a while untill you get earnings
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Man bitcoin wild ups and down cause it all. Imagine if we suddenly go up for about 10% all alts almost will bleed too, people will chase BTC, that's the same if BTC goes down. people will hedge into fiat with selling theirs alts into btc into fiat.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Simple, there are more sellers than buyers. This may occur because of lack of zeal towards the project or to find a true value of the coin. Sometimes scam projects fall sharply.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
You can buy now if you want,  but no one has any guarantees for both options of overall growth, and also of overall fall, so buy at your own risk.
Activity: 146
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
probably because the price is much according to me because of certain factors such as there is a problem between the state or the demand that much or diminish .
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
There are so many reasons why the price of bitcoin and altcoins is constantly changing. In general, the market is very much dependent on the political and economic situation in developed countries.
At some point yes,both have each strengths to keep the cryptos alive in the market. However,many investors are selling bitcoin at lower cost despite the slow increased. That is one factor also that makes altcoin down which is obviously depend on bitcoin price at all times. Moreover,it is strongly observed by everybody on how it is surviving for the last almost a decade ago.
Activity: 76
Merit: 4
The price of bitcoin directly influences the other altcoin, intrinsically linked, but from my point of view, I think it is because of the regulations of cryptocurrencies in certain countries and the lack of knowledge about certain altcoin that can work above those regulations , privcy for example, allows the use of its low profile cryptocurrency, which allows its users to keep their coins without being victims of regulations without reason.
Activity: 140
The most important cryptocurrency bitcoin, causes a General drawdown of the market. This is the reason for the fall of the altcoins
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
The market depends on many factors, and I believe that the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. Now the market is low and it's a good time to invest. Only you need to carefully choose coins.
Definitely all altcoins followed the fate of bitcoin, all currency world wide, dependent on the bitcoin price, but  still follows the bitcoin price, Today's price is just the supply and demand  dictates, negative write ups scare  ordinary bitcoin investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
The market depends on many factors, and I believe that the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. Now the market is low and it's a good time to invest. Only you need to carefully choose coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
There are so many reasons why the price of bitcoin and altcoins is constantly changing. In general, the market is very much dependent on the political and economic situation in developed countries.
Activity: 182
The market price of altcoins goes down because of massive sell off, when a lot of people are selling off and few are buying, it will make the price to go down because the sellers will compete to sell off, while buyers choose to buy low and it will make the prices to go down.
Activity: 107
There is no one single reason for why it is falling. It is always a combination of many different factors. The fud around consensus being shitty is only 1 reason. It can be as simple as a rich person just decided to dump for fun without any real reason, to a large % of ppl being scared about overall market volatility.
At the end of the day, it boils down to more sellers than buyers. Instead of caring why we are dropping now, try to focus on when people will want to start buying again.
copper member
Activity: 308
Mainly because of the bitcoin market and ethereum market. Every altcoin relly on both major cryptos.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
Peoples are selling them and it makes the price goes down. Sometimes news and issues gives a huge impact on the price. In crypto all altcoins will follow bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Price of altcoin goes down for so many reason, But one of the most reason why altcoin goes down is FUD, when media spread bad news about crypto currency or something happened that affected crptos then it will cause massive sell off which will make the prices to go down.

Don't think so, FUD is paired against hype, and they pretty much match out each other, There are other reasons why altcoins goed down than that.
Activity: 52
It has relevance with bitcoin price, when bitcoin price is dropping so with alt coins. Its usual in this markets and gives us benefit to buy on low prices, surely to get a huge earning when the price is higher.
Activity: 98
ups and downs altcoin is generally due to the movement of bitcoin prices. If the bitcoin price is falling, usually all altcoin also the price will fall. If, bitcoin prices rise, then the price of all altcoin also rises. For now, the latest news that reportedly caused bitcoin prices and all the falling altcoin was the news about the website of trading companies in korea who were hit by hacker mischief. But, it seems there are many other causes that cause altcoin prices to fall. It could be because people switch to bitcoin so the altcoin that is still prone to fall.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This is has result of December to January hard pump, this are healthy correction to keep crypto alive,  it would shake out weak hands and shirty project.
Crypto is feeling more life if they can be like december lst year. The price is good to make many people rich but now only dump that we have on the market. Not much bullish but mostly bearish that kill our profit so far become loss. But this is consequence of joining this world. I have no regret since i have choosen this crypto by myself.
Activity: 170
I think the price of allcoin drops because the price of BtC goes down because of the many problems in the social world that prohibit the advertisement of bitcoin maybe it is one of the unbelievable issues
Pages:
Jump to: