Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 2. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
in my assessment, the principle reason is the negative news foundation and the nonattendance of expansive and noteworthy occasions for the universe of digital currencies. Once such occasions happen, this will give another stimulus to the advancement of the whole digital money advertise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
The cost of Altcoins, similar to any item, is framed based on free market activity. This is the reason for the swapping scale arrangement of the digital currency. Value development is dependably an interest. Request has a reason - the craving to purchase a benefit keeping in mind the end goal to advance it later on.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
it's because the whole market is down now, the market will recover soon i think
Activity: 154
October 08, 2018, 10:01:12 AM
The price of altcoins to some extent depends on the value of bitcoin, but this is not the main thing. The base cost depends on supply and demand. That is, when people invest in altcoins, their price increases, and Vice versa, when people withdraw money from altcoins, the price decreases.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
many factors that make cryptocurrencies experience changes up or down and even now no one can predict and know for sure the exact and correct price or value in every cryptocurrency if bitcoin is a guideline or a benchmark I don't think it is fully the cause is in my opinion the cause is the investor himself
copper member
Activity: 995
October 08, 2018, 09:45:26 AM
Well, initially, bitcoin affects the whole cryptocurrency. Also, in addition to this, the fall of a particular currency depends on supply and demand. Let's say a person derives large capital from a project and all currency goes to the bottom.

This is a lively market movement so it should be.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 08, 2018, 09:37:50 AM
The overall situation and sentiment i guess. At the present moment everybody afraid of the market collapse
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
The price of altcoin is cheap  because the price of bitcoin is down, now there is not a lot of money coming into the market which means that there is not a lot of demand to keep the coins going up. That is why the prices of altcoins are down, once there are more investors putting money into the coins then you will see the prices of the coins start to do better.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 08, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

I think the season of Altcoin is coming. Its price must be cheap for big sharks collect as much as possible, this is the price trap of big sharks that they set up before. If you want to swim together those big sharks, let's buy right now  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 09:17:04 AM
there are many things that cause a decrease in altcoin prices and a large portion of cryptocurrencies, one of which may be a security system that is less than optimal by exchanger providers around the world that cause losses caused by hackers and with that comes a negative opinion from many investors who continue to sell their assets because they want to be safer in investing
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 09:09:46 AM
In my opinion unfavourable market situation + ICO dump cause this movement. Point is that all ICOs need money to maintain their work and they dumped ethereum
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 08, 2018, 09:08:17 AM
I think it has connection with bitcoin price. Because bitcoin price always affect on altcoin. Then, I think the connection is between supply and demand also give influence to the altcoin prices.

Activity: 143
October 08, 2018, 08:47:06 AM
According to the latest news, the noticeable decline in the value of altcoin directly depends on the drop in the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
there are  only promises about the beautiful future so far.  In fact there is nothing, there is a lot of scam. tell me why altcoins have to grow?
Activity: 350
October 07, 2018, 01:51:55 PM
altcoin falls in price because bitcoin itself falls, but if bitcoin falls by none, then altcoin will fall by a large amount, all altcoin depend on the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
October 05, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
That's a whole subject of study, in which you could spend hours analyzing why the ups and downs of the alts, but the truth is that this market is very volatile and we do not know for sure how it reacts to certain things, for example, that you can see with the Chinese ban, many people thought that btc would collapse for that and as we can see the price went higher than ever, that's what makes cryptos so attractive from an economic point of view.
Activity: 114
October 05, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
To reduce the price of altcon lead many factors, one of them is the exception from the site CoinMarketCap three Korean exchanges.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 05, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
I believe that the decline in prices depends on two reasons. The first reason is bitcoin. Because altcoins are focused on bitcoin. And the second reason is supply and demand. If people invest in a coin, it increases in value, and if they withdraw their money, the price falls accordingly.
Activity: 420
October 05, 2018, 09:01:22 AM
Everything is clear, if there is no interest, then prices will fall until they cause interest, therefore everything is clear, I think that in general we should understand that it is interest in BTC that should increase people's interest
Activity: 238
October 05, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

I am absolutely sure that the positions and dynamics of all altcoins depend to a large extent on the positions and condition of the BTC. So now I prefer hold and buy Ethereum for the future, while the prices of coins today remain quite low
Pages:
Jump to: