Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 11. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 29, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
lots of good coins for you to buy, like ethereum, etc, xlm, xrp, neo. I think it's a coin that have a good potential. but you better buy a coin that you are sure if the coin will rise in price, do not easily trust the person who told you to buy coins, because that can hurt you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
I think that it's always worth investing in bitcoin. Because this leader is a coin that will always be in a trend. But apart from bitcoin, it's worth investing in litecoin or EOS.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
There are many coins that good to invest and will also bring good profit. I think this situation is one best time to invest because of the price especially ethereum which the price is totally down. I think bitcoin and ethereum is good invest but its up to what coin you like to invest. Once you start to invest to you be patience and do not panic ever the price goes down.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:43:29 PM
In my opinion this is the right time to invest in some coins, it will gives you profit in future if you hodl long. Better to invest in ETHEREUM. This is very reliable and have potential to grow.
Activity: 22
September 29, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
Ethereum is a great currency representing assets as with Ethereum you desire move various advantage . Firm nets and various communities from several ICOs. The coinmarketcap is furthermore stratified amount 2.
Activity: 23
September 29, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
Thither are so various strikes away thither on marketplace and I anticipate investment into it requires a extensive ground analysis previously you seat into it. I assume 't wish to make mention of whatever currency to you. Aloof create a ground stays and put in with the measure you buoy .
Activity: 714
September 29, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
BTC and ETH arerequired if you want to be safe in this market. Also you can look for other good coffin altcoin in ADA, LTC, MONERO, DASH, NEO .... they are good altcoin and will grow with BTC and ETH.
Activity: 84
September 29, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
I think at this point you can invest in any coin from the top 20 crypto-coinmarketcap. But first of all bitcoin Undecided
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
September 29, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
I think BTC and ETH are good coins to invest.
And this is the right time to buy.
Because the price are low now.
I believe BTC and ETH have a bright future.
And you can gain more profit by investing in it.
Activity: 1260
September 29, 2018, 12:05:07 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

We should invest in a good coin like bitcoin or ripple. As long they have a good price trend in the market, then there will be a possibility they will rising in near time. It will be good too if you investing on coin with a good project, but still have low market cap, because it still have much space for the coin to rising.
Activity: 437
September 29, 2018, 10:49:14 AM
Of course Bitcoin and ETH are still the hottest. Because when the market price of these coins is falling a lot. And we take advantage of them in large numbers and just about a month i believe will produce good results. I will choose Bitcoin and ETH now.
Activity: 318
September 29, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
Now it is very difficult to choose a decent coin that will bring profit. the market behaves too unpredictably. I thought NEO was a good investment, but I was wrong.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
There are a lot of coins that you can invest in because it is your choice after all but I would say go for these:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
in any case to date, stellar shows good prospects and the project promises to be very in demand in the future. Although I very much doubt that it will constitute a healthy competition for the etherium.
Activity: 178
September 29, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
There are a lot of coins that you can invest in because it is your choice after all but I would say go for these:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
Activity: 322
September 29, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
As per my suggestion Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo are the best coins to invest. those coins are high potential coins of this market and they can gives you good returns in long term.
Activity: 406
September 29, 2018, 04:26:21 AM
It seems to me that at the moment it is safe to invest only in those projects that are in the top 10 by capitalization. This is the safest way to invest.
Activity: 406
September 29, 2018, 04:19:32 AM
I would suggest the good coin to invest are bitcoin and theorem because of their potential to grow in the market higher. But you can pick from the top 15 coins on the markets and just do some research from it before choosing it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
Determine who you are first.Investor or trader.Because all investors turn into traders at the slightest movement of the market.Sell cheap, buy expensive.If you invest,forget about your cryptocurrency for a year or more.The best course podaydet for such purposes cryptocurrency with a good team or projects from top 20
Activity: 812
September 29, 2018, 03:08:45 AM
If you really want to invest and if you really want to earn huge income you should start to invest in all solid coin like bitcoin which starting to increase now. In addition, I think the red market is now the sign to invest a lot and once the market becomes green its the sign to sell it out and earn huge income.
Activity: 427
September 29, 2018, 03:00:54 AM

If you want to have a safe investment I think you should choose BTC or Ethereum.
There are coins that I think have a lot of potential, but it will be visible at least a few years, for example Stellar, IOTA and EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: