Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 12. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 29, 2018, 02:17:09 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

from the present situation it does make us afraid to invest, but if we look at the positive things then this is the right time to invest, because the coin prices are falling and it makes us easier to get profit when we buy now and wait for the price starts to rise, beside that trading is a very good choice for now, because coin prices are very easy to go up and down, so if we take advantage of this situation we will be easy to get profit, and the coin that I recommend for trading and holding is :
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. ETC
4. DOGE
6. Ripple
7. Stellar
8. BCD
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 29, 2018, 02:11:02 AM
you need to be an investment is capital. This capital in the form of coins or crypto. and the numbers adjust with your ability. does not need to be forced to follow the others.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:54:39 AM
Please take a look at Crypto Noda, we have excellent team full of professionals, we just do our best despite any conditions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
Clearly the market is in a bear market, and at this point I recommend not investing too often, most projects are suppressed.
Activity: 52
September 14, 2018, 01:19:06 PM
I believe that everyone has their own opinion on this matter. But I think that now you need to invest in litecoin. Because this is the most reliable coin in my opinion. I consider it very promising and strong.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 01:33:51 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
You can consider investing in the RIPAEX project. The XPX tokens of the project can be obtained through forging mining, allowing you to get extra income.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
If you do not want to risk, the safest investment on the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin. It will not give you a huge profit like some altcoins or ICO tokens, but it is really safe.
for a profitable investment at this time I highly recommend the Ethereum.
the ability to able to support the growing success of the investment in the future.
so convincing enough with having Ethereum for investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 01:06:51 AM
Ethereum is a good coin for investment because with Ethereum you will get many benefits.
Fast networks and many communities from various ICOs. The coinmarketcap is also ranked number 2.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
I think you should choose several coins because invest to one coins is very risky so you have to study the market at fisrt and do some researches. Also you have to watch at the market what rate coins you like have there
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
Almost all coins / tokens at low prices now, so imo, the right time to jump on the market. For what coins, I suggest you have to do your own research, if you can find GEM, you will get a lot of money. A good research must be done on certain coins that you must know the idea behind the project, the time to handle the project and those who support the project. Also you have to know how people are interested in coins so you don't end up with bad coins as well as your capital is needed so you know what coins you can afford and how much you can get
Activity: 1078
September 14, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
If you do not want to risk, the safest investment on the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin. It will not give you a huge profit like some altcoins or ICO tokens, but it is really safe.
Activity: 132
September 14, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
i only recommend bitcoin bro. bitcoin is the king of crypto first and ever
or if you dont wanna take a high risk, saveusd the best option
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
I introduce to everyone a project that is getting the attention of so many people today Soar, I am very impressed with the team behind this project. I think people should watch and care about this project surely people will love it. details at https://soar.earth/
brand new
Activity: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:56:37 AM
I think the bitcoin should be relatively stable compare to ETH... As bitcoin has a less violent market and moreover, the price of bitcoin remains comparatively low. Thus, I suggest that u could invest some at this moment.
Activity: 10
September 14, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
I suggest you go for bitcoin but Bitcoin still isn't that secure. ... Don't buy using more than 1 percent of your net-worth, and be honest with yourself: Bitcoin is a gamble, not an investment. It's super risky and there are far better places to invest your money securely for both the long- and short-term.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 14, 2018, 05:08:35 AM
Make a deep analysis prior to invest in altcoin. It is must doing because you can lose money in shit coins. There are several points which does matter.
Liquidity, collaborations, tokenometrics , product progress and listings.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
This is the right time to buy coins because the price is down and you have the potential to make a big profit if the kebali market recovers and the price of the coin rises again. I strongly recommend using Ethereum as the coin you buy. because we all know Ethereum is the most powerful altcoin in the world, and this coin is still a platform for some legitimate ICO projects.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 04:57:12 AM
It's a fantastic idea to invest but please do adequate finding on all the coins you're investing especially ico's.
Activity: 107
September 14, 2018, 04:50:49 AM
Now that everything is cheap on the market, it's a good time to buy crypto currency. I believe that it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin - this is digital gold. I also like NEM, Dash, Litecoin. In general, all coins from the top 10 coinmarketcap
Activity: 602
September 14, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
Now many new types of coints appear, you have to be good at choosing a good coint to make an investment, I think coint that the potential for investment is bitcoint and ethereum, both of these coints have good quality
Pages:
Jump to: