Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 24. (Read 3116 times)

Jr.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
ETH and BTC is my first come first on my list, since this coin is very compatible with my digital wallet than I can used to transact with some business around me in my country.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10

All coins or tokens which have strong community or have the attractive concept for investors, as a rule, estimate high prices in the market, renewing the positions before falling. In summary  Ethereum, Waves, EOS, Qtum,  can correspond to maxima which can come with the bull market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

If we talk about the current moment, the XRP will probably be the best solution. But in the press there are more and more negative headlines towards them. This has to be taken into account as they affect demand.
Merit: 100
the best coin wich I invest in my opinion is eos-i bought on ico and buy now because price is cheap, some asked why eos better than eth? its more better  technology and make 1 million transactions per sec,ico is going one year and in summer 2018 will be product and finish ico
Activity: 98
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
I choose EOS!

Eos hasn't been online yet, and it's a tenth of the value of eth.

When EOS is applied on the main chain, his price will soar!
Activity: 420
Probably not much sense to guess with coins, while the whole market is red. The situation is less predictable only in the conditions of growth. Buy bitcoin, and do not think especially.               
Activity: 221
I also like Ripple

I will buy ETH for now and BTC if i have enough money because I know when the time comes or maybe next month the value of crypto coins will pump up again. And this is the time that I can hit a huge income.
Activity: 180
Michael - Iagon Community Manager
About 60 percent of my holdings now is divided 50/50 to bitcoin and ethereum. These two is the parents of coins/tokens so I believe this year these two will boom again. The remaining of my assets are in some coins that I really believe in their platform and project. NLC2 or No Limit Coin check this out guys with a running platform today. And also Peculium I think and believe it will boom before end of this year when they release thier platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I currently hold Bitcoin and Ethereum - 70% of assets. Also a few small good coins-30% of the assets. Until the summer, I will stick to this strategy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
you need to buy now, and not wait for the bear's departure !!! since everyone will start buying, the trend will immediately change to bullish!
Merit: 12
I also like Ripple

In such a period of time it is better to keep top coins, such as BTC or ETH and not to risk with speculative coins. It is unclear whether they will survive this crisis.
Activity: 263
Best coins/tokens to buy and Hodl. This is a list I received from a good friend. SO list is not my creation. and DYOR -Do Your Own Researches.

ICX, WAN, AION, VEN, ONT, KNC, BNB, POA, NANO, RHOC, BLZ, ZIL, QASH, NAS,DRGN, STRAT, QTUM, WABI, QLC, QSP, STORM, WTC, SPHTX. IF YOU HAVE MORE BTC - ETC, LTC, ETH, OMG, NEO.
That's really good lists for holding if you already bought these coins . I think you should plus a few more coins like ETC also because it already dropped 70% of it's valuation and that means there will be a huge chance that they will bounce back in the next dump.
NEO is actually good also for a buying purpose after the bear market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Best coins/tokens to buy and Hodl. This is a list I received from a good friend. SO list is not my creation. and DYOR -Do Your Own Researches.

ICX, WAN, AION, VEN, ONT, KNC, BNB, POA, NANO, RHOC, BLZ, ZIL, QASH, NAS,DRGN, STRAT, QTUM, WABI, QLC, QSP, STORM, WTC, SPHTX. IF YOU HAVE MORE BTC - ETC, LTC, ETH, OMG, NEO.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340
I really think that you should reconsider that investment. Most people will see that coin as a scam.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I also like Ripple
Cardano is a good coin, I watch it and I think that it has excellent prospects. At the moment I am more interested in NEO.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I also like Ripple
Cardano is a good option. Also I think to buy. Ripple is very risky I would not buy. I would still take NEO and NEM
Activity: 266
Of course Neo. I believe neo from many many times ago. It has good potential. But my second choices ; Cardano(ADA) and EOS.
Activity: 343
The best investment options after bear market in my mind are Ethereum and NEO. The other one I really like and it is worth investing is Cardano.
Activity: 378
I also like Ripple
I would not invest all what i have into bitcoin and every single alternative coin too, so i have parted my investments into 60 BTC to 40 others coins
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I also like Ripple

Post the bear market, the coins I am super bullish includes ETH, NEO and ICX.

Specifically NEO and ICX are like ETH of China and Korea and have huge potential.
I am also accumulating some low MarketCap coins like REBL who are in there real early stage and have huge potential with amazing team and community.
Pages:
Jump to: