Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 28. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 8
OMG. Playing the wait game. Staying strong above $8. Waiting to see if it hits the November lows of $6.05. I believe in the team and the project and see this as being a long term hodl.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Would probably buy coins that cost very little right now in hopes of them x10 or more Smiley.
ETH is a sweet thing to own but right now I will watch how the things go for it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
of course, I will continue to choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin has played my heart, up and down, but Bitcoin has provided many advantages and very good at made as short-term trading  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
At present the market volatility is too large I can not predict the trend of the market. Currently I am keeping ETH and NEO, maybe I will stop the trade and wait more time. Perhaps this is the hardest time of my life. The coins I grabbed continue to fall.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
In my opinion, the end of the bear market will not come very soon. It is not known what coins will survive in such a bloody battle. But last year's experience indicates that Bitcoin and Ethereum are more preferable for investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
If you will wait for the bear market to end then you are likely going to just keep on waiting and will miss the opportunity to buy cheap coins. Its better to buy a coin while its cheap, as there isn't a better time to buy then a bear market.
after what happens to the market today, it is best to choose only rating coins, such as Bitcoin and the etherium. On other projects I will not even pay attention.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
If you will wait for the bear market to end then you are likely going to just keep on waiting and will miss the opportunity to buy cheap coins. Its better to buy a coin while its cheap, as there isn't a better time to buy then a bear market.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I would buy bitcoin and eth. If the market rebounds bitcoin and ethereum will be the first two pennies rise in price and faster than other altcoin.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD

I still buy ethereum, let alone its value is currently down dramatically.
I think I can benefit in the next few months with a lot of buying ethereum in the moment.
Activity: 378
In the present time best coin to me is the litecoin and Ethereum because these are good for me and i am personally interested in these and my friends are also buying selling these coins in the regular routine and i prefer Ether because of the globally acceptance and famous in the crypto market so it is good to invest your money in a coin which is safe and will grow in the near future so for me the time is good to decide that whether in Ether or litecoin is good for buying now.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
all of the market were blooding but there is no clue when the market trun out to green again but that this is the right time to buy and bitcoin and ETH still my main concern to buy from these downtrend situations but i will including several altcoins as my portfolio and seems NEO, TRON and Tether is good to considered
yeah i agree with you this time is the right time to buy Bitcoin and ethereum. both are still the best coin to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
all of the market were blooding but there is no clue when the market trun out to green again but that this is the right time to buy and bitcoin and ETH still my main concern to buy from these downtrend situations but i will including several altcoins as my portfolio and seems NEO, TRON and Tether is good to considered
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I like Boscoin, Bluzelle, Wagger, Ethereum, Insignt Network, Bee Token, Adbank and Neuromation. I like all these projects and I feel they have a huge potential to reach great height. I think for now people need to stop dumping their tokens very cheap because the tide will soon change
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
As soon as the market gets better I think that first thing I'll look at such projects as ETH, I think that as soon as the market stabilization starts, they will very quickly gain in price and the prices will become very very pleasant, because now I think that the price is very pleasant for investors.
Buying a coin with a good public belief is an option, for me to buy a coin that has a good marketcap rate is an option. By entering the top 10 amount of volume then I believe the investment. It can reduce the worry and I am more comfortable in doing various actions. It is a choice and everyone has a different way. for me it is the best and I will do anything in order to produce a satisfactory thing.

Yes, that makes sense!
I'm confused by the title. Why would you wait until after the bear market to buy? NOW is the time to accumulate!  Cheesy

Most people are waiting for a good reason to start accumulating coins.
A lot of people are also getting out of crypto. The only thing you can bank on is institutional investors entering the market: if that happens and you have a good portfolio you will make good profits!
If institutional investors don’t enter the market the market will be in the doldrums for a long time!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
As soon as the market gets better I think that first thing I'll look at such projects as ETH, I think that as soon as the market stabilization starts, they will very quickly gain in price and the prices will become very very pleasant, because now I think that the price is very pleasant for investors.
Buying a coin with a good public belief is an option, for me to buy a coin that has a good marketcap rate is an option. By entering the top 10 amount of volume then I believe the investment. It can reduce the worry and I am more comfortable in doing various actions. It is a choice and everyone has a different way. for me it is the best and I will do anything in order to produce a satisfactory thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I'm going to jump back into ICOs.
They have given me substantially more returns than just investing in an altcoin.
The last couple months have been tough though.
I did one last january and it was finally released this last month and the market conditions were absolutely horrible.
I barely made back my money.
If I had delayed even a little bit I would be sitting on below ico prices.

What I saw at the end of last year, was when the market is in a bull run, demand for ICOs and new tokens are insane.
Turnaround is fast, which means you have more capital to reinvest.
I was able to quadruple the total amount of btc I had each time I did an ico and then was able to reinvest that for even bigger returns.

Lately, people seem to be down on icos, but I think people are down in general.
Once the market picks up, eveyone will forget their gripes and start investing like crazy.
That is were the opportunity is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
no Cardano ... EOS are one of the best or BTC

Why EOS?

Why EOS ? because EOS have the same utility like ETH but with better Technology . and EOS in some years can replace ETH .

Could you explain in details what is better about EOS technology and why it will replace ETH, please?
Activity: 392
no Cardano ... EOS are one of the best or BTC

Why EOS?

Why EOS ? because EOS have the same utility like ETH but with better Technology . and EOS in some years can replace ETH .
It seems BTC and ETH are popular with you guys.
Pages:
Jump to: