Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 22. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I like ADA too, and it has so much potential,
but don't really like XRP.
I have some more coin to buy too, best choice is the coin with big community. like ARK, LSK, etc. all is your choice
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I like Stratis, i.e. the platform behind it. It's a coin that is available to the public, but their platform is B2B focused. There aren't many similar projects out there (maybe Ark and Lisk ?).  Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I will buy BTC, Neo, XMR and a few coins which I am still considering. Frankly speaking, I believe most of the coins will increase greatly in prices after the bull come.
Activity: 406
I think that after the bear market you can take the top 20-30 coins and each of them will bring you a profit, the question is which coin will bring more profit !? Honestly I do not know but I really like XEM, ADA, NEO, AGI XLM
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Investments in BTC or ETH are spoken by people who are afraid to take risks and invest in other coins, less popular, but more risky. And where the risk, there's more revenue, and more likely a loss.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

I bought myself NEO coins. This coin has a strong team, a very strong idea that will probably overtake the etherium, so the transaction speed is very high and this coin napm has been a good profit for years now.
Activity: 196
I'm think that you better buy Ethereum and Bitcoin, because that's much more perspective that you did choose, cardano..
Activity: 322
(guppy!ont !)i am buy price x5
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin ofcourse, then it will start its surge
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
At these prices, I'm loading up on SALT, QSP, TENX
Activity: 196
If the market already bears I will buy Ripple, I love ripple. I watch the ripple move up and I think the ripple has the power to keep up the price. I'm sure this ripple deserves to be an investment. With the price is still cheap, let's immediately buy a ripple as much as possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I also like Ripple

Why wait for the bear market to end before buying? I guess that is the opposite of the very common mantra here which is to buy low and sell high. That is the most profitable strategy that I know. If we translate this to the market, then that would be somewhat like buy during the bear market and sell during the bull market. All right? So I guess that is very clear. Cardano is a young but very promising coin. It has even managed to be on the list of the top 10 coins even if it is still relatively new as compared to the ones on top such as the one you mentioned, Ripple.
Activity: 131
After this bear market, I'll buy the most proven profitable coins in the market XVG, STR, XRP, ETH, BCH, NEO and ofcourse BTC! Any more recommendation aside from my coin list?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I will invest in altcoins
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Cardano is probably less so interesting for me. Ripple though coins are small but can give you a surprise in terms of providing a profit. don't get me wrong, though this coin is still small his team has been doing an overhaul for the sake of the progress of these coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I also like Ripple
Cardano is a good option. Also I think to buy. Ripple is very risky I would not buy. I would still take NEO and NEM
Despite the centralized behaviour of Ripple, it's not that risky at all, it's the same as other coin seeing the price movement, it's just as unpredictable as other coin and therefore no more risky than the other.
But however I can agree with you that there's plenty of better coin to invest that's decentralized aswell just like you mentioned, maybe right now I prefer to choose EOS but the price just already pumped, guess i missed the train.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
I also like Ripple

You have same thought with me. I like Cardano too. Unfortunately, I bought it when the price was $0.7
I still thinking about to buy it again. Another option, I will buy BLUE and NEO.
Merit: 2
That coin has a big future. a new 2.0 in online studying. better buy it when the price was still low
Merit: 2
For me i would go all in for bitdegree coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think I need to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, and ripple. So same I would bought EOS. So far, I don't see any new outstanding coins on the market, so I would prefer to invest in the already known coins.
Pages:
Jump to: