Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 21. (Read 3116 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The penny that I will keep for a year is marinecoín. Some new entrants into the crypto market still do not know what marinecoín is !? Then today I will tell you about it. mtc also known as marinecoín is a coin that has appeared since 2013 and has had blockchain. It is dev less. They have cutting edge technology. The blocking sequence is 500% faster than bitcoin. Marinecoín is a coin machine to machine. It’s a coin that does not charge a zero fee. Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence ...... Marinecoín is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligence Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network. Just imagine getting a coin free that as a lot of qualities that you would look for in a stable crypto currency. speed, resilient, hacker proof, mineral proof. You dont get this type of opportunity often. Sign up now.Sign up - marineco.ín/ico. Sign up f1cx.com And the best thing is that every day you can join and get 20000 coins from them at marineco.ín. And I tell you that they do not have a free coin limit. Market supply is 9 billion coins. Create a global stable currency crypto by avoiding roadblocks regulators. Marinecoín wants to become a Global Organization acting not only by its biggest stake holders but its community, working together with Governments and Corporations from all parts of the World. For more information about them visit marineco.ín. The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. penny marinecoín time tested.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I support many people in this branch and I will definitely use their advice, but I would also like to say that it is necessary to buy exactly those projects that were very good at take-off in the bull market and that they should be bought, because I think that it was they will be in demand.
Activity: 308
It's a good moment to buy all the coins of top20 on Cryptomarketcap and you will not make a mistake. There are good prices now compared to January when market heights were. Of course it needs to analyze each token well before purchase.

Activity: 112
In my opinion now is the best time to grab some coins. Personally I'm going to buy Cardano, NEO, EOS, NANO and ETH for sure.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
why ripple? ripple is not a good altcoin. I have heard a lot of bad feedback about it. so you must stay away from that.
there is a lot of other altcoin which is more good than that.
Activity: 95
I think each people should have their own personal decision following their feelings and choice by forecasts and other factors. If most of people has similar option, economy will be more monopolized. So believe in yourself to choose the coin!
Activity: 64
I'll like to go for more Dogecoin because it's a potential coin and the price is still cheaper now, by the end of the year the price is going to become $1. So it's better to get it now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I also like Ripple
At least I bought ETH, Neo. Probably I must buy something else but I don't have any money Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I will buy more IOSToken. Yes, IOSToken because I believe that this token will grow even more. Check their history. You will see that this token gotten indemand in the market. Also, its valuable getting more higher. So I've invested some for IOSToken. Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I  would not invest all what i have into one Coin or Tokens.
So i have parted my investme 60 BTC to 40 others coins.

Here i mean SophiaTX and Elix are two Tokens with many potential.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin ofcourse, then it will start its surge
Sure, Bitcoin always become first option as it trigger of all surge. For other coins that has potential on market you can take Neo, Dash, Cardano, bear market will take ends, it's time to prepare invest to start bull, don't missed your target investing.
Activity: 280
You should buy the coin you want during the bear market not after. It will rise when the market go bullish. My favourite is Cardano.
Activity: 616
I am very eager to buy Ethereum because using it I will be able to participate in important ICO. During pre-sale I will be able to purchase coins with big bonuses in order to sell them with a larger profit subsequently.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I also like Ripple

In now days Neo have very good pontential to growth when ICOs started watch to NEO side.
Activity: 476
Of course I would sell the coins I held in the bull market! Besides, I will buy some coins like CS, NEO. The price is now very good! I will keep it around 2 or 3 months or sell as soon as it's x2 x3
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Ones with a decent team and mid-low market cap. EFX is one of them for sure because their Mturk will be widely used, giving liquidity to the currency. Exchange currencies are always great to buy during bear market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Always in a bear market, I choose coins that are the most promising and then, when the prerequisites for growth appear, I will buy them. (for example: EffectAI, POA, Wanchain, Switcheo)
Activity: 602
I will buy those projects that were popular before the general dipression began and as soon as the market is over, we can talk about growth, which by the way we see today and this will be the best time this year.
Activity: 350
I prefer to buy now because coins prices are very low. I buy bitcoin and ethereum. I also seriously think about buying NEO, Cardano, Ripple, and maybe Litecoin. Some of my friends are going to take EOS, but I'm not sure...
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
No need to wait. It is better to buy crypto bit by bit.
I think, it is the most profitable strategy. Risks are minimal
Pages:
Jump to: