Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 26. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I will not wait for the bear market to be over before i by any coin. This is the best time for me or any other person that is interested in holding to make profits. Most coins have dumped in prices. The best thing will be that hold the ones you have now and if you have fiat buy more. Most especially Ethereum and Bitcoin. You can then exchange the newly bought Ethereum and Bitcoin to other altcoins that you feel might be profitable in months' time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
There are some coins that I think the price will increase at a great rate. Cardano, VeChain, Ethereum and Waves will grow so fast after the bear market. And of course NEO will go to the moon Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Why do you think really so? In my mind everybody wanna now how do you get into this? If BTC will go growth, then all market will going after it up too.         
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
The plans to buy Verge and BOSco in. But this is not yet possible because not enough money, and have to live on that. I would like to buy Monero but it is expensive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
After the bear market Bitcoin and Ethereum remains a good investment option for investors because of their potentials. Is also good to look into other emerging market like, Cardano ( Ada),  Tron (TRX), Verge(XVG ) .this and other emerging cryptocurrencies are really good projects to watch.
The best response in the subject. I put Verge on my list myself, so I bought Ethereum and doge tokens. Now I'm thinking of turning it into Verge.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think I am more inclined to buy BTC, because in the us, BTC and ETH have been defined as digital currency.
So buying them is obviously a more stable investment,

If we are going to talk about investing in the long run, then investing your money in bitcoin is a great move, but expect that the fluctuations are bigger than altcoins, however it is still the best option we could make. The fact that it is expensive, causing most of the people to invest on altcoins because that is the only they can afford to trade.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think I am more inclined to buy BTC, because in the us, BTC and ETH have been defined as digital currency.
So buying them is obviously a more stable investment,
brand new
Activity: 0
Yes its time to enter and now we can focus on other alternatives to and according to me I like new upcoming Krptonium. Krptonium ia a digital assets constructed on what is commonly reffered to as the BLOCKCHAIN. Designed to be a peer-to-peer decentralized electronic system.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
stil bitcoin and ethereum no plan at all for other altcoin..after what had happen i dont think we can trust alts that easy..so i will stick in bitcoin and ethereum since this two great coin is the most reliable and trustworthy upon all the coin created by this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
As such bitcoin, ethereum, Dash and Litecoin would be the best choice after bear market over. Cardano and ripple both are good coin but my priorty is always less supply coins instead of huge supply. Even Cardano and ripple has huge supply So my choice is different from yours and I would choose some cheap value coins that it seems to me it has good potential to rise these are PowerLedger, B2b, Aeron, Pext, DeepOnion and Etc.
Activity: 97
personally I'll buy a neo, I think this autumn is a promising and able to make a good profit.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
All coins or tokens that have a strong community or have a attractive concept for investors tend to value high prices in the market resuming their positions before the downfall. In summary, NEO, Ethereum, Waves, EOS, Qtum, ARK, PIVX may match the highs that can come with the bull market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
After the bear market Bitcoin and Ethereum remains a good investment option for investors because of their potentials. Is also good to look into other emerging market like, Cardano ( Ada),  Tron (TRX), Verge(XVG ) .this and other emerging cryptocurrencies are really good projects to watch.
Activity: 255
no Cardano ... EOS are one of the best or BTC

really.. why EOS? I have heard a lot of splendid generalities about this project. However, the progress in development is very slow and owners are cashing out daily. It is dangerous for the whole market.
Activity: 392
I would now buy Bitcoin and more, I mostly buy coins for the long term, but you could try day trading. I think that BTC is now the best choice.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
I'm not sure yet, but maybe I'll buy some ETH today. I'm also thinking about XVG. Actually, I'm too confused and afraid of losing at this moment, so I'm doing some proper research to get a list of potential coins for this week and month.
Activity: 31
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
Ripple and cardano made a big pullback, like a pump and dump. The probability of a second big move is not very high.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Despite the large dump of the Ethereum, I would have bought it, because there are a lot of forcasts that ETH will  grow in price and I’m quite sure.
Activity: 238
i will buy verge coin..
Activity: 504
I agree with you when choosing Ripple, I would buy it now to hold somewhere for a year, maybe a little longer.
Pages:
Jump to: