Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 20. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
My portfolio is consisted of ADX, XRP, DASH and some other shitcoins that i have been hodling through the last bear season.. If this bull season is real then this time i managed to buy ALMOST the fckng dip  Grin Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Every time I buy any coin, I buy some BTC too. The amount can be in some sathoshi. Not sure which one to pick next time. Maybe NEO or EOS. In a recent week, I'm thinking to buy some IHT too. that's a good project as of their whitepaper.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Right now, when the bear market continues, you should buy coins. And when it is over and the bull market begins it will be too late to buy and it will be necessary to sell.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
I love dash, ripple and of course Ethereum. I will buy all of them. I think these three coins have great potential in the future, they will all rise in price and become a strong coins like Btc.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
I will buy low cap coins because of its potential of rising fast. Could like doge, Red, xlm, SC and Burst.
Activity: 336
In fact the bear market might be already over now. Nobody can tell for sure, but there are good indicators that show that the market may hit another bull run. Cardano look quite good for picking up. Bitshares and Siacoin are very low and can bring you good return on your investment. Bitcoin Cash is a good instrument for a pump - can easily x2. I am also fond of KIN, lying at its dip now and attractive to buy.
Activity: 69
If you don't understand how enterprise solutions work or how the value chain is built through corporations I recommend that you shouldn't invest in the enteprise blockchain solutions segment.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
EOS, Cardano, Neo and IOTA are good candidates to buy now. All well established coins with large community support and good markedcap. Most important, they have good tech and new ideas.
Merit: 10
In my opinion it's too early to talk about the end of the bear market. If it ends, then I'll buy Xaurum as the most promising currency.
Activity: 232
Well for short run go for bitcoin because of the taxation being over in the month of April all the traders will go for the buying trend and most of the public being aware of only bitcoin it will go bullish like it is in the 2nd quarter. But for the long run prefer an altcoin which is up to date and can sustain itself in the long run.
Activity: 98
For me, I'll highlight my strategy for the next few months from the end of the bear, preparing for a bull run. I'm owning BTC when the altcoins are catching up, so I can move to my new coins to our targeted alt coins at an ideal entry point.
Merit: 1
Though the other altcoins depends on bitcoin,  I mean their success is predicated on btc , once bitcoin appreciate other altcoins will pump too but apart from other top altcoins on the coinmarketcap I'll buy Icx and DRG they seems like coin of substance with good prospects
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I think BTC and ETH.It's really good to buy these two coins for the beer market.Especially Bitcoin is best in her.
Bitcoin and ETH is the least risky crypto currency. For a short time you can buy DigiPulse (DGPT)
Activity: 107
My opinion is for new investors it is the best to keep a substantial portion in what would be considered largecap safe cryptos, primarily BTC, ETH, LTC,.... I personally consider ETH to be safe!
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
IC and ETH
Activity: 146
I HOLD other coins: SC, STRAT, XVG, WAWES, ADA, EOS but 40% my capital in bitcoin and 20% in ETH, because I will participate in some ICO! 
I prefer to keep coins in front of good news or events!
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
I'll buy bitcoin and Ethereum because they are coins which has good price in crypto market. Bitcoin has a higher price than Ethereum but it is more profitable than the other coins.
But all coins can be profitable just play it wise and think it twice to avoid losses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I stick to my top choice, the etherum. I'm sure it will reach $ 1500.
I am also interested in some tokens like skins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
I like EOS and i will buy more for the long term. Great project, great team, devs, media support, financial support. Great sistem and  benefits for holders.
I like some other projects too.
Activity: 364
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

Ripply has the chance to reach $2 dollars but i it will really take a long time because the price is not really promising since it was very low, i prefer on investing in ethereum more than on other altcoins in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: