Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 19. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Well, NEO will be also a good choice to invest now. Not only that you get GAS for free, but NEO itself will also rise in value, just because there is good tech behind it (and the chinese are pushing it as some kind of national cryptocoin IMHO).

And also my all time favourite projects byteball and alqo  Grin
It seems that bearish market has now ended and we are climbing slowly to a better market prices and yet we can still find some undervalue coin like NEO which is a good chance to catch it while still at cheap price. Yeah i heard it too that someone has pushing this coin to a remarkable price. Holding this coin for a long term is a profitable investment.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
There has a been some controversy about marinecoìn but after looking in to it , it is one of the most fair community crypto coins I have seen. I would say marincoin is one of the best cheap coins right now. mtc originated back in 2013 and is being revived. The distribution is similar to raiblocks. Raiblocks (nano) was worth around 30k I believe just from participating. Perhaps mtc will reach similar results, who knows. The great thing that will give mtc value is the fast speeds, it is eco-friendly, and the artificial intelligence implemantation. All you have to do is proof of promotion as well. I’m happy I discovered it myself. Marinecoìn is a once in a lifetime opportunity. iot , I would rathe this ICO a 5 star since no money is required at all.
Activity: 140
After the bear market, I would choose to buy some mainstream currencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are all good choices, because the bear market will usher in the next bull market. When the bull market arrives, the first rise will be even Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I will Select these two currencies.
Activity: 336
I am going to buy some undervalued coins from top-100,such as Bitcoin Gold,Etherium Classic and maybe Tron.All of them are on their dips now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
There has a been some controversy about marinecoìn but after looking in to it , it is one of the most fair community crypto coins I have seen. I would say marincoin is one of the best cheap coins right now. mtc originated back in 2013 and is being revived. The distribution is similar to raiblocks. Raiblocks (nano) was worth around 30k I believe just from participating. Perhaps mtc will reach similar results, who knows. The great thing that will give mtc value is the fast speeds, it is eco-friendly, and the artificial intelligence implemantation. All you have to do is proof of promotion as well. I’m happy I discovered it myself. Marinecoìn is a once in a lifetime opportunity. iot , I would rathe this ICO a 5 star since no money is required at all.

There has a been some controversy about marinecoìn but after looking in to it , it seems like a really strange scam coin. Bruce_Wayne is developing this thing alone and there are no markets where this coin is listed Huh I don't even want to download the wallet in case of viruses or something worse. I'm not buying this scam.
brand new
Activity: 0
Its never to late. You just have to do due diligence. Look at MarineCoìn its a free airdrop. A good rule of thumb is if it free and has a good plan never say no. You cant lose with FREE airdrops%98 percent of all Marinecoìns will be distributed free of charge by fair distribution. airdrop = 20000 per proof of promotion.  First 20000 people. Decentralized and fast transaction crypto currency. Wealth redistribution backed by a community of 20000. The block chain has permits fast transactions and is supported by an artificial intelligence. It is truely dev-less. Visit site here https://marineco.ìn/ico and https://marineco.ìn to register
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
I buy btw or bitwhite because I see the potential of this project for now it is still young to become more popular and besides there is a lot of development needed to become successful and specially I buy ethereum too this old coin has a great potential to grow in the community.
Well, NEO will be also a good choice to invest now. Not only that you get GAS for free, but NEO itself will also rise in value, just because there is good tech behind it (and the chinese are pushing it as some kind of national cryptocoin IMHO).

And also my all time favourite projects byteball and alqo  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I also like Ripple

There are different coin potential in the market and you can earn profit through buy and sell of it. For me, I'm holding several coin like CCOS, IOST, and SHIP. IOST and Ship have a big potential in the market and surely give you a huge profit once you invest money within. Nowadays the value of IOST and Ship are rising constantly and buying of it is great because the value of those two coin are less than 1 dollar and there are possibility the value of this two coin will hit to 1 dollar.
Activity: 213
I think I am more inclined to buy BTC, because in the us, BTC and ETH have been defined as digital currency.
So buying them is obviously a more stable investment,

Great point, from the risk-management point of view BTS and ETH are the most stable ones to this day. On the other hand, if you want to make money now, playing with some low popular coins that might boom is the way to go.
Ripple is one of the big ones. If you would like to buy undervalued coin try byteball or alqo. Both promising projects with very innovative tech and good devs and userbase.
Activity: 490
There are many coin in this market this time which are 50-70% down and you can buy them. hold them to earn profit. Ripple  Calltaxi, Monero, Storm.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I invest in the basic coins (btc,eth), because I am sure that after the winter bearish trend, we will see a rapid growth of the main coins  Wink
These are safe coins to invest you no need to waste your time, everyone knows Bitcoins is first and ETH is second but in this bear market we have other altcoins which will give us 3x or 4x profit in short time you can also pick those coins, compare to BTC and ETH profit those coins will give more profit in short time it's just my advice.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Two weeks ago was the bottom of the market. While many were afraid to invest, I went to many projects. Some have already grown 2 times. For example, tokens Sia, Sys. But of course we must remember that most of the portfolio needs to be kept in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 424
I prefer low sats coin after the bear market because low sats can be pumping very easyly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
There are no easy receipes on market. Anyway you take a risk buying any coins. Chosing a coin depends on many factors. First of all it need to understand your risk level i.e. amount of money which you can lose and want to win and after that it will be easier to chose appropriate coins to invest.
As for me, I have choosed ETH because ETH is a good coin for my investing plan.
Activity: 244
I invest in the basic coins (btc,eth), because I am sure that after the winter bearish trend, we will see a rapid growth of the main coins  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I also like Ripple
I am sure against Ethereum when the market is like this. because Ethereum also has a fairly good development and quantity and high quality. so I prefer Ethereum. besides that, there is Ripple which I also like.
Activity: 196
European Crypto Bank will be able to help a lot of taxpayers everywhere in Europe and then in the rest of the World. Join Us Now
Activity: 146
I agree. These two coins already are two good in the market still before it has occurred. And therefore, whether it be earlier or now, investment into these coins wouldn't be a bad step because it can give you good and/or essential profit, investing not a lot of capital because of their prices, being not such expensive. They approach as short-term investments because they can be quickly utilized, but nevertheless get fair profit.
Pages:
Jump to: