Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 29. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Everyone advises his own answer of investment question Cheesy Well, it is normal. Everyone should have his or her personal decision according to feelings, own forecasts and many other factors. If the majority of people has similar opinion, economy will be more monopolized because of single direction of all investments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
As soon as the market gets better I think that first thing I'll look at such projects as ETH, I think that as soon as the market stabilization starts, they will very quickly gain in price and the prices will become very very pleasant, because now I think that the price is very pleasant for investors.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Of course after the bear market bitcoin is the best choice to buy,,
and ethereum is the 2nd choice for me
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I'm confused by the title. Why would you wait until after the bear market to buy? NOW is the time to accumulate!  Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
If the trend reverses and strong bullish momentum comes back to the market then we need just btc and eth to profit big, even from this point if big reversal starts and goes back to ath level then we can become rich if we invest right now or from further dip.
Activity: 308
I think you have a good reason to choose cardano, For now i just hope the market will recover where altcoin has value and altcoin that i hodl its worth a little valuable Grin
Activity: 882
I think BTC and ETH.It's really good to buy these two coins for the beer market.Especially Bitcoin is best in her.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Why did you decide so ? I think everyone will be interested if you share information. If bitcoin goes up, then the whole market will go after him. Cardano is a good project with a strong team and perhaps its price will increase!

So, your pick is BTC
I would not invest 100 percent of my capital in bitcoin. It is best to share, but it is in him that I would invest about 60 percent of all funds!
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Why did you decide so ? I think everyone will be interested if you share information. If bitcoin goes up, then the whole market will go after him. Cardano is a good project with a strong team and perhaps its price will increase!

So, your pick is BTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
no Cardano ... EOS are one of the best or BTC

Why EOS?
Activity: 392
no Cardano ... EOS are one of the best or BTC
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
Pages: