Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are good on investing right now? - page 17. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Actually all of the coins are good in the cryptographic market. But currently Bitcoin and Ethereum are very much preferable for their promising output. If you really want to invest I will suggest you to go for the bitcoin, because it is the most decentralized and promising currency with possible output.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
There are a lot of good things at the moment in where you could put your money, take in consideration that the entire market is almost dead but there are still good icos in wher eyou can put your money, well, that is the most profitable thing to do
Activity: 196
what I see today is the best altcoin to invest right now is Ethereum because I see a lot of people who want to invest in this Coin because at this time the price of Ethereum is in recovery and so I am sure with this altcoin because it has some advantages such as potential, popularity, and good growth hence I choose this coin for investment at this time

Activity: 952
Merit: 166
I've invested in over 20 ICOs and feel I'm quite an expert on this.

I would suggest you to have a healthy mix of coins and tokens of various hues.

Always HODL BTC, ETH, NEO.
Invest in new Blockchains like EOS, Seele, PAI, QKC, etc.
Also I would suggest some tokens that have a good usecase like exchange tokens BiX, BNB, LION and tokens that have product usecase like REM, LYM, etc.
Activity: 8
Check out Volt and Maestro. Relatively new ICOs with stable vision, plan, and team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

I am always interested on bitcoins more than other cryptocurrency in the market because in this way i can earn more profit because of the potential of this coin that can grow faster more than any other cryptocurrency in the market due to the demand of investors as well.
Activity: 42
if you really want to invest, I suggest you invest in eth (decentralized) and maybe ripple (centralized).
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Any top 20 coins on Coinmarket cap should be a good choice for putting money for future profit. Before that, you should know about the project background. If you are not sure how to choose a good coin, just go for Ethereum, that's best for you.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
currently I have been holding bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, neo, monero, tron and binance coins. if you are interested maybe you can consider it. my reason is simple, because the coins I hold have long been available in the world of crypto world, they have long survived and continue to grow every year.
Activity: 97
I choose to buy Ethereum, which is an open source development platform that allows developers to build and deploy decentralized apps (dapps). A lot of popular projects are launched using the Ethereum blockchain. The platform uses Ether as its token.
Activity: 308
Well, coins are not bad the market condition is bad nowadays. In this moment I think that you can do invest in Bitcoin or Ripple as the market is improving slowly and I believe that soon it will jump up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

Well if you want to invest in an ICO, there's no reliable source that could certainly say that that coin or token is worth the time investing if you want solid profit. The best way to approach this is by going to coins who had established good reputation in terms of profitability. This way, you could lessen the risk of losing your money. I's suggest you take a look at ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC as they are well known to give profit in a long term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
What's the question? What, are you hoping to get rich by hearing the answers ?  There is no single answer to this question.Invest in bitcoin and you will not regret it.
Activity: 21

Bitcoin is the best option for investing in the market of crypto currency all the time. Bitcoin is the leader of the market. It has been seen that the altcoins follow the bitcoin trend. Increase in the price of bitcoin leads to the increase in the price of altcoins. So invest in the bitcoin first, and then go for others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I believe in 2018 a lot has passed already many cool ICO.

Pay attention to the project Amicorum, Tutellus and cool project MonsterBit

I think these guys can give a threefold increase in investment
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I think apart from the top coins we presently have in crypto, you can as well invest into new altcoins with good potentials, that have just been listed. For instance, just today, i discovered that a good coin got listed on Kucoin called OMX. I researched into and i discovered it has a lot of potentials.
Activity: 4
Faceter ! Good project small mcap
Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Dont take what others are telling you as nobody knows we all can speculate and so can you. You have to understand the risks involved and be ready to even lose your money. Many people here might shill you coins they are holding because if you buy it and convince your friends to buy and your friends convince their friends etc. Price will go up which means they are going to be the ones who earn a lot a the end of they day. This is why you should do your own research and not trust much people here as everyone is for himself.
Activity: 170
I am personaly excited about Zilliqa, and EOS. Both of them had a nice run up, and than had a healthy correction last week. Think that they will continue their growth when the market shows some bull signs.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
I would focus on altcoins from the top 20.
The coins on the market are huge, to say which of them are promising and will demonstrate a good price increase is very difficult and even probably impossible.
Therefore, it is better to invest in something that with a probability of 80% will bring you a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: