Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are good on investing right now? - page 19. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 0
I think Betex and BETR are good coin to be invested for now.
Betex does look convincing, but the new coin risks are still too big. I would rather invest to ethereum that has proven to be more stable so it becomes safer.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin is the best option for investing in the market of crypto currency all the time. Bitcoin is the leader of the market. It has been seen that the altcoins follow the bitcoin trend. Increase in the price of bitcoin leads to the increase in the price of altcoins. So invest in the bitcoin first, and then go for others.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
I think Betex and BETR are good coin to be invested for now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 10 and 2) Undervalued Coins

1) Coins in Top 10

- ETH
- XRP
- NEO (11th Rank but good one)
- EOS
- IOTA

2) Undervalued Coins

- IOST
- SCL
- JNT
- REM (Recent addition)
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I have seen how IOST rise up to 50% on it's ICO price. My signature has a lot to offer and you see, I am not just promoting it because I wear it but because I have seen how this token's potential showed from the start. Tend to be successful ICO. Aside from it, PCN and EOS is also a good coin to invest in. Diversify your portfolio, this is to lessen the loss in any case.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
All coin are good until proven otherwise, but for now Bitcoin and eth for possible good output. Grin Grin

if you truly want to invest i suggest you invest in eth(decentralized) and maybe ripple(centralized). can't have all egg in one basket.   
Activity: 94
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: