Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are good on investing right now? - page 16. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
My looking at the market now, there are coins that need investment to maximize profit in the nearest future. Coins like Ethereum is very good for any investor to invest in, also NEO is one among them that has can help produce profit on a long term. I choose to invest in these two coins for a long term.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin and ethereum are two most potential coins in the market. Their prices are little low right now. Buy them now at a cheaper rate and hodl for future.
Activity: 101
I am going to invest in coin, and I am still considering about NEM. Because it can be scaled and adapted to almost any kind of application and its use is not only limited to few sectors like banking and financial institutions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The market is very unstable now, so it is not easy to advise.

I would consider for investment the tokens PAVO, CST, IAG and DBR

All projects successfully pass the preliminary sale of tokens
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
to invest on any token ICO or trading, you should study and make research for it before buying it.
for me some good tokens to hold for now are.

LYL = loyalcoin
PKC = PIKCIO
ETH = ETHEREUM
NEO = NEO
XEM = XEM

these are my holdings.
There are several coins to invest right now:
1) Bancor
2) Waves
3) Ethereum
It is very promising coins which have a great potencial for growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
You can check the REMME project for example.Very interesting coin in terms of new way of authorization.
Great team support behind it.High potential to become popular in the future.
You can try your luck out there with this coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
to invest on any token ICO or trading, you should study and make research for it before buying it.
for me some good tokens to hold for now are.

LYL = loyalcoin
PKC = PIKCIO
ETH = ETHEREUM
NEO = NEO
XEM = XEM

these are my holdings.
Activity: 180
Bitcoin is the best coin you can invest. It is the king in crypto currency world and it is so easy to transact payments. All altcoin's price depends on how bitcoin moves in crypto market. I suggest you better choose bitcoin to invest rather than anybody else.
Activity: 119
Cardano is one of the best choice for you. The project aims to establish a smart contract platform which focuses on more advanced features. The team also plans to build a wallet capable of running decentralized apps on the blockchain. The total supply will be fixed at a total of 31 billion tokens.
Activity: 275
I think Betex and BETR are good coin to be invested for now.
Betex does look convincing, but the new coin risks are still too big. I would rather invest to ethereum that has proven to be more stable so it becomes safer.
That's true ,.
New coins like bettex do have big risks. because they still need time to develop all aspects of the project. the price is not very stable yet.
but if indeed the project has a strong basic and a definite purpose, do not hesitate. !!!
and a good coin to invest is still owned by the top 10 coins.
Go ahead guys !!!
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
ACT, QTUM,NEO, these three tokens you need to focus on.

Because these three tokens are a strong competitor to ETH, and are currently in a very cheap position, then the focus will be profitable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I am think about:
Project shivom, BlockShipping, Ethereum, Powerledger, Thrive, Sapien, Cardstack and Acorn collective (ICO still ongoing).

Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
I think, EOS is one of the best. Might not as low as something new but having own mainnet really a big thing. Review EOS and study for yourself.
Activity: 87
Do you like ripple? It is an open source digital payment network which is also used by banks such as the bank of Tokyo. Call it the ripple effect, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP has risen a lot as well. The network is extremely fast and payments in XRP take 4 seconds.
Activity: 100
 I think Ripple which is one of the coins to invest now. Because transaction cost is minimal and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, Money Gram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

I highly suggest that 60-70% of your money to invest in bitcoin and the rest to altcoins of your choice. There are lots of promising altcoins in the crypto market and most of them can give you lots of profit in the near future. What I do have in my portfolio right now are the following altcoins:

1. IOST
2. EOS
3. NEO

I've allocated 40% of my investment and 60% to bitcoin. Please do your own research as well with regards to the coins that I suggested.
Activity: 434
I think there is a real product now, and its products are being used by people to apply the cryptocurrency to buy, such tokens have a certain amount of user demand, which will make the investment more secure!
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You should do your own research and invest on coins that you think has potential. Read the whitepaper. Look who is working behind the coins. Try to filter out all shit coins. Also don't just invest on one coin. Spread out your investment to reduce risks of huge losses (this also means less profit). People will be biased towards the coins they have invested on and will suggest to invest on the same coin even if that coin is totally shit.
copper member
Activity: 308
now no, wait for the market to unfold and begin to grow, then buy coins from the top 15.
Activity: 105
You should buy Litecoin. If Bitcoin is gold, then Litecoin is silver. It is also a fork of Bitcoin by Charlie Lee. Along with others, this currency has risen as well during the month of December and is currently the fourth largest cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: