Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are good on investing right now? - page 18. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 1
I would suggest, to begin with, any top 10 coins, see how the market goes and if you can handle the volatility then only think of others. I would suggest buying some of both like ETH, NEO.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
i think it would be better to stick with top 50 altcoins listed on cmc. it would better if you did your own research and invest in altcoin which you think can give you good return in future. you shouldn't take investment advice from people on the internet.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
All the hype right now is around EOS and with the low price of e t h that also looks like it's a good buy I would recommend paying attention to the market around smart contract and dpos base software it seems like it's a very hot nice Market
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
ETH for sure is the best right now.Bitcoin is stable and people can make some new transaction in bitcoin.Other than that ripple,Bitcoincash,Litecoin,Monero,Tether etc all have have perform well and you can do day trading with these coins.Right now the market is in upward trend and so is all the coin.If there is any time which is best for trading than this is that time.People can invest and make some good money from this opportunity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
There's a lot of good coins on coinmarketcap that have a really good potential in the future. I prefer the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap then hold it for at least a year, I'm pretty sure that the money you have been invested will be multiply. Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
I think it's worth investing in the Eth. I'm sure that it can increase in price. And of course Eos
Activity: 182
I think ETH and LTC are very good for you to infest now, because Altcoin will have a very good contribution in the future and most of all bounty projects use ETHEREUM as their global payment tool.
although for now many Altcoin values are falling, but my advice ETH will be able to soar in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I can suggest you oax coin, don't know if it will be huge in the future but at least it is solid investment compared to other coins.
Activity: 84
All coins in the coinmarketcap are created for specific purpose and all are good to invest. Get the ones that interest you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105

i really think there have been a lot of altcoins that really worthy to invest, if all those altcoins, i believe Cardano has the best chance to rise in the future, Cardano is a new altcoin that is evaluated very much because its platform is born to replace both ETH and Bitcoin in the future, esay to use, convinient and speed of processing thousand of transactions in a second, i really have hope this will be a great year for ADA to be more popular in this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
if I think LTC is a good coin to be invested now.
Activity: 98
I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
NEO and EOS is also a good coin to invest in a bright future made a few investments in road signs. probably even more I don't think of as good ones but this way may give them a miss , Eth And Neo is about giving a platform to other coins !!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co

take a look on top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap, or maybe take a look on my investment, ethereum, EOS, Minexcoin. if you think that its not good then try to do research more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
All altcoins are good buy if market is about to recover for fast and easy profits.  Also  if you are buying any altcoin  make sure  that coin has not been much pumped in past days or weeks.
Activity: 60
take a look at REM it's doing some crazy stuff wouldn't be surprised if it 100x at some point so keep an eye out
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
If you want to invest long term, then I recommend investing in NEO and Monero. NEO is one of the great potential altcoin, it is the first cryptocurrency that was born in China. NEO has the technology and development plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. I believe NEO will grow strongly in the future. Monero is a great privacy, no one can find the Monero user information. I believe in the future Monero will be popular because the government will control the crypto market.
Activity: 644
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

it is hard to pick the tokens but i will say go for undervalued coins like ICX, BNB , XLM, NEO, MNX .. invest if you want to hold for longer term
Activity: 644
Such a choice you must make yourself relying on customary facts, which are already many times described in this forum, is the capitalization of the project and the very idea of ​​the project, I think this will be the correct conclusion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
There are many options you can make for a better future, some of the following coins may be the top choice to invest, Daneel = you can buy at Hitbtc.
Npxs = You can buy it in binance
Ethereum = all market exchange
Neo = binance

Maybe it's some coins I recommend
Pages:
Jump to: